Mika and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra - 10 February 2015

guylainem123

Good to hear that most people who wanted tickets got them :yay: I don't think ours are brilliant - but they are tickets and that's the main thing :thumb_yello:

Really looking forward to this trip now and to meeting up with so many MFCers. We don't know our dates yet but we were be around for a while so hopefully we can have a few meet ups.

So glad to hear most everyone was successful :thumb_yello:

Seems like there were more than 50 tickets available though, doesn't it? And they were all over the place. :blink:

Anyway, glad that's over with and I don't have to think about it for another 10 months. :naughty:

Thanks for all your hard work Deb. :huglove:

I'm so happy for you all ! :wub2: Got my tickets too, will be there with my best friend and my mom for the first night and only me and my best friend the second night. Can't wait to see you guys !!

:group_hug:

Hey hey hey.... 291 days left ! :dance_man:

Awesome :aah: I hope I actually get to meet you this time, that would be pretty cool. I got 4 tickets for me, mom & dad, and my best friend for the first night in row BB. Lol my dad picked me out of school because lord knows he isnt good with the computer :aah:

And at that point with the lag I was sorta freaking out and then to make matters worse I thought i lost my iphone and lets just say It was a stessful day :boxed:

Anyway I hope everyone got their tickets!!! :huglove:

Edited by rachie b

It looked to me they had more than 50 tickets to sell so I hope everyone got their tickets :thumb_yello: My blood pressure went a bit high when sites were stuck at first, I had totally forgotten how it feels! Looking forward to meeting everyone. Such a luxury to have seats, no winter queueing so we can have a meal and wear a dress! :naughty:

great! I can't buy a ticket! it says "You do not have hold access to some selected seats."

has anyone else been getting this?

I got that once, I assume it was because someone already selected those seats ahead of me by a couple seconds :naughty:

Anyway, I hope you got some tickets though :huglove::hug:

It looked to me they had more than 50 tickets to sell so I hope everyone got their tickets :thumb_yello: My blood pressure went a bit high when sites were stuck at first, I had totally forgotten how it feels! Looking forward to meeting everyone. Such a luxury to have seats, no winter queueing so we can have a meal and wear a dress! :naughty:

Wait until you see the place... It's so elegant! No dancing on seats for sure:naughty:

Good to hear that most people who wanted tickets got them :yay: I don't think ours are brilliant - but they are tickets and that's the main thing :thumb_yello:

Really looking forward to this trip now and to meeting up with so many MFCers. We don't know our dates yet but we were be around for a while so hopefully we can have a few meet ups.

Our first night tickets are OK, but the second night not so much. So much competition with the general population of the world! :shocked:

In any case, I'm so happy that I'll get to see you all there -- it seems like there are so many who I've never met who will be there. And what's cool is that there are so many who I HAVE met (Kath!) who I'll get to see again! I know February doesn't have the best weather, but this will be a great mid-winter pick-me-up, I think! Really looking forward to it. :thumb_yello:

Oh we'll get to see that Mika guy, too. :wub2:

Yes! We'll feel downright spoiled -- sort of like when we were at Harpa in Iceland, Nina! :naughty:

Wait until you see the place... It's so elegant! No dancing on seats for sure:naughty:

Someone will need to tell Mr. Mika that. :dance_man:

I wonder what Mika thinks about dancing :naughty: At Little Noise some people did dance on seats (they were wooden of course, but still, it's a church!).

Yes! We'll feel downright spoiled -- sort of like when we were at Harpa in Iceland, Nina! :naughty:

That was a luxurious private queueing with an amazing view :wub2:

Thank you Deb for all your work once again :flowers2:

I wonder what Mika thinks about dancing :naughty: At Little Noise some people did dance on seats (they were wooden of course, but still, it's a church!).

That was a luxurious private queueing with an amazing view :wub2:

Thank you Deb for all your work once again :flowers2:

Indeed :flowers2::hug:

:thumb_yello: Can't wait to experience it - and to visit Montreal for the first time!! Luckily I got my tickets :blush-anim-cl: 5th row/B2 for the first night, and U7 for the second night. I really look forward to meet you all :wub2:

Thank you so much Deb - for all your work and help!! :huglove:

Love,love

me

Our first night tickets are OK, but the second night not so much. So much competition with the general population of the world! :shocked:

In any case, I'm so happy that I'll get to see you all there -- it seems like there are so many who I've never met who will be there. And what's cool is that there are so many who I HAVE met (Kath!) who I'll get to see again! I know February doesn't have the best weather, but this will be a great mid-winter pick-me-up, I think! Really looking forward to it. :thumb_yello:

Oh we'll get to see that Mika guy, too. :wub2:

Yes, that's one of the best things - I love having something to look forward to in January or Febrary. :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Can't wait to experience it - and to visit Montreal for the first time!! Luckily I got my tickets :blush-anim-cl: 5th row/B2 for the first night, and U7 for the second night. I really look forward to meet you all :wub2:

Thank you so much Deb - for all your work and help!! :huglove:

Love,love

me

Oh, good, you got tickets as well. I didn't realize you were planning on coming -- must have missed your name in the RSVP list!

And I'll pass all your "thank yous" on to Team Mika as well! :thumb_yello:

YUY I BOUGHT TICKETS!

I'm probably not where you all are but I have some, looking forward to see you there!!!

Oh great! See you there! if not sooner! :original:

Every way i tried to get tickets it wouldnt let me so I decided I would just get general sale tickets my sisters not a big fan so its probably for the best a die hard fan got her seat lol T_T I am sad i wont be seated with other fans T_T I hope im not stuck with stuck up symphony people though >.>

That's sad! I hope you'll have really luck at the general tickets sale. :huglove:

Hey I have a question and was wondering if anyone had the same thing? I got 4 seats right next to each other and they all say row BB but the seat numbers are 9 11 13 and 15? Im sorta confused :boxed:

Hey I have a question and was wondering if anyone had the same thing? I got 4 seats right next to each other and they all say row BB but the seat numbers are 9 11 13 and 15? Im sorta confused :boxed:

Yes, me too, ours are like that - all very odd!

Yes, me too, ours are like that - all very odd!

That's how they are -- odd numbers on one side of the stage, even numbers on the other.

Mine are 12 14 16 18.

No need to worry! :thumb_yello:

Odd numbers are on one side, par on the other...

All halls are divided like that at Place des arts

That's how they are -- odd numbers on one side of the stage, even numbers on the other.

Mine are 12 14 16 18.

No need to worry! :thumb_yello:

Thank you! :flowers2: