Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

LIVE SHOW 3

PICS from ELLE.it

http://www.elle.it/Showbiz/x-factor-2014-terza-puntata-eliminata-camilla#12

15551973298_f23d258b6a_b.jpg

http://www.elle.it/Showbiz/x-factor-2014-terza-puntata-eliminata-camilla#17

15552594910_f774fffebd_b.jpg

Super stiloso, come sempre, Mika, che ha sfoggiato un completo by Valentino abbinato a un paio di loafer in velluto con ricami dorati di Alberto Moretti.

Che ha dichiarato:

“Mika è un vero dandy contemporaneo.

E’ per questo motivo che trovo sia perfetto per interpretare la mia collezione, che da sempre è ispirata all’eleganza e all’ironia del dandy moderno.

Trovo che la sua simpatia e il suo charme esprimano perfettamente lo spirito delle mie creazioni”.

15117465554_bc46179844_o.jpg

15552236347_19fddeaf04_b.jpg

Valentino tweets

‏@MaisonValentino

"The exuberant @mikasounds in a Valentino suit,shirt and tie especially designed for him by Creative Directors"

15710738336_75149bcc14_b.jpg

I don't believe I'm saying this, but Mika's pants are too long! :doh::aah:

I've never thought I'll say this regarding Mika,but those pants are too long :aah:

I don't believe I'm saying this, but Mika's pants are too long! :doh::aah:

No intention to mess around at all, just found this truly funny... :aah:

The theme for the next live will be "Be tolerant!" ,a message against discrimination and bullying: http://xfactor.sky.it/2014/11/10/live-xf8-be-tolerant/

X FACTOR @XFactor_Italia

Giovedì #XF8 si schiera contro le discriminazioni e il bullismo per regalarvi lo show più emozionante di sempre: bit.ly/143wdwH

I give the star to Mario, because he sang

1) in a language that he doesn't knowvery well, but kudos forthe pronunciation

2) in a style that is far from his personality.

Big tumb up!

Absolutely! He was by far the best of that episode :thumb_yello: It's obvious that he has something special,he's enjoying being on stage,even in difficult situation.

On the other hand,I feel sorry for Camilla,she was better than Vivian,imo. I still don't get why ppl saved Vivian,she has no personality on stage,nothing to be remembered. But all that drama played by Victoria :aah: .......Fedez was right,it was a little too much. She should be prepared to lose some contestant throughout the show,those are the rules of a contest,after all :doh:

A nice moment for me was Spritz's performance,Morgan likes to take risks and play different,for sure,he's a crazy genius :naughty:

The fourth Live # XF8: Be tolerant! :thumb_yello:

X Factor chose an important theme for the next live show: tolerance.

#XF8 is opposed to discrimination and bullying.

The songs assigned by the judges to the competitors, will be songs that have been censored or deal with controversial topics or messages related to freedom of expression through music, embracing several decades, styles and genres.

http://xfactor.sky.it/2014/11/10/live-xf8-be-tolerant/

From the next Daily :teehee:

10006339_594172560712282_3542993536913094800_n.jpg?oh=a6a3f215371527d3eca452c1a28e0739&oe=54D5FD7C&__gda__=1424879812_1450c383fafe78a2ee52a21d983eeda1

10420259_594172594045612_1225109377070683063_n.jpg?oh=5e12c728fc0ec0af1a7ce48be91e3589&oe=54F1783F&__gda__=1424602294_2ab4c5083271d31d8137628af6ee4999

Can't wait to see the next daily to find out his choices on the tolerance theme!

Hope someone will post it here, as soon as I can I will then do the translation.

I'm watching the daily for the first time, Mika is about to pick the new songs for his contestants. Will post them in a while

The theme is "censored songs"

Meanwhile: Ilaria ---> I'm on fire (Springsteen), Vivian ---> Like a prayer (Madonna)

Mika says he will go for racism subject

They just read a tweet from Sarettinaus (she's on mfc)

Mario ---> Sugar man (Rodriguez), Emma ---> Strange Fruit (Billie Holiday)

Edited by Elwendin

i don't really follow xfactor, but as i see those pix, i'm wondering... last time he was "responsible" for the girls, but since he's teaching a boy in those pix, is it different this time?

btw, i like the butterfly tshirt! :naughty:

Can't wait to see the next daily to find out his choices on the tolerance theme!

Hope someone will post it here, as soon as I can I will then do the

translation.

Do you or anyone else want the transcription too?

Great Mika!!! Beautiful songs!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Brave, intense, emotional choices.

Mario said that Mika, with just a word, can describe an entire world. :huglove:

:thumb_yello: I totally agree.