Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

Hello!

So, I don't know if you already saw Mika's interview in "E poi c'è Cattelan" but long story short Street Clerks, who were contestants in the last season of X Factor (with simona ventura ) are now part of the cast of the program and play live with their band. So, it happened that when the presenter announced Mika, it started a video where you could see a summary of the judgments that Mika had given to the Street Clerks and they were mostly negative one : DDD

So, during the program, they played a lot on this " conflictual relationship " and Street Clerks, after Mika's announcement regarding his participation in the next season of X Factor, said they were sorry for the future generations, because they claim that Mika is bad : D

However he appreciates the Street Clerks a lot and has also said it many times, it's just that sometimes he did not approve so much the way they performed , or the songs.

For example, it is famous his phrase, " They are good but this choice is ****" related to the exhibition in which they sang "Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears. So they have welcomed him when he entered to the studio with this song : DDD

Okay thanks for saying what it was about. It's Mika's job to be honest. They should understand that. I'm glad everything is okay now.

10 aprile 2014

Mika giudice di X Factor 2014

Il 13 dicembre 2013, subito dopo la finale al Mediolanum Forum, avete iniziato a chiederci: “Ma Mika ci sarà anche l’anno prossimo?”. Vi abbiamo sempre risposto che a tempo debito l’avremmo comunicato… e a distanza di quattro mesi possiamo finalmente svelarvelo: Mika tornerà a sedersi al tavolo della giuria di X Factor!

L’anno scorso Mika ha dimostrato di avere grande esperienza, sensibilità e voglia di mettersi in gioco. Ha imparato l’italiano in tempo record riuscendo a tenere testa agli altri giudici con le sue battute genuine e divertenti. Il suo bagaglio musicale ha portato una ventata di internazionalità allo show, facendo scoprire al pubblico canzoni appartenenti alla cultura di altri Paesi. L’avete visto cantare, ballare, arrabbiarsi e commuoversi. È stato un insegnante severo ma anche un fratello maggiore su cui contare. Cosa ci riserverà Mika quest’anno? Una cosa è certa: spacherà!

Se volete iscriversi all’edizione 2014 di X Factor basta compilare il form a questo indirizzo o chiamare il numero 0423. 402300 se avete tra i 16 e i 18 anni.

VK VIDEO link : http://vk.com/video232312753_168331271

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please, this can't be true :(

I am not furious, probably because I somehow expected a new X Factor season, but I do politely say that he's wasting his talent (even if he's probably earning a lot of money). And I dare adding that those horrific ADs do not show his artistic skills in anyway :aah:

Only my personal opinions, of course, and I am fully aware that complaining isn't going to affect Mika's choices

I'm not angry either, but I am disappointed... and resigned. I'm not going to rant about XF8 because it's a done deal, and nothing I say is going to stop Mika from doing it. The contract's signed, right? He's not going to tear it up just because he reads a few comments on Twitter or MFC :dunno:

I wish he had chosen differently, for so many reasons, both selfish and otherwise. But as I said when we had this conversation before about XF7 and The Voice, I should be allowed to say that without people jumping all over me, implying that I'm a bad fan, and that if I don't like it I should leave. :sneaky2: Please don't keep saying, "Mika can do whatever he wants!":doh: Of course he can! I've never said he had to do what I want! But I can do whatever I want, too. And I am expressing my opinion. Here on this forum I am allowed to. That's the whole point of the forum: Expressing opinions, exchanging ideas.

Think of it this way: If your friend chose to do something you didn't approve of -- marry someone you didn't like, take up smoking, spend too much money on a frivolous purchase -- you would probably state how you felt, knowing that there was probably nothing you could do to change that other person's mind. Even if you love and support that other person, you are still a *separate* individual with your own ideas about things. Just because you love someone doesn't mean you automatically love everything they do. And just because you have a difference of opinion with your friend doesn't mean you stop loving and supporting them or think they are a bad person.

Rose said this in another thread and I agree with her on all points:

I was thinking how great it would be to see him later in the year, back on stage. This is what I love, HIS singing, HIS songs, he is so fantastic live, I can't believe he would put this on hold again for a tv show!

And before anyone starts with the "it's his choice" argument, I know that, remember I was one of the ones a couple of years back who pushed that. But even I realise that sometimes, something can damage you long term. And looking at the big picture, globally over the next 40 or so years he needs to start putting himself into new territories (and I mean with his music, NOT as a celebrity reality star!). He doesn't have to be massive, but enough for people to know who he is when he goes away for a while and comes back, unlike now, where in most places, people think he doesn't make records anymore.

And I don't see anything wrong with being disappointed, it's a human emotion that we all feel when something happens that makes us sad, whatever that event may be. It doesn't have to be just for family or major worldwide things, each one of us has things that can disappoint us, it's personal to each of us what these things may be.

:thumb_yello:

So please, let's stop these attempts to make people feel bad for having an opinion that differs from your own, on both sides. Obviously, this is a divisive issue that people feel very strongly about, but remember this: Even if you think that Mika committing to XF8 is great, that doesn't make you a better fan than someone who is disappointed that he's doing it. Both opinions are valid. The very fact that someone wants to voice their opinions, no matter what they are, means that they ARE a Mika fan and care a great deal about him!

Only people who don't care about Mika at all don't have an opinion on this subject. :naughty:

SKY news Mika riconfermato giudice di X Factor

http://video.sky.it/news/spettacolo/mika_riconfermato_giudice_di_x_factor/v194994.vid

[sky]194994[/sky]

Here what Mika says in the video

The experience of doing XF is a wonderful personal experience and a great challenge ... and then finally I can say: yes! l will make XF another time this year!

I'm fond of the whole experience ... Italy, language, the show and also the public...for me there is no other program like this, a program with so much freedom

Now I am much more at ease to express myself ... but also to make television without fear, because I realized that I should not change myself only to do television, I can remain the same.

I'm working on my new record, I've already written so much but it is not finished yet ... maybe it will be ready this year :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not angry either, but I am disappointed... and resigned. I'm not going to rant about XF8 because it's a done deal, and nothing I say is going to stop Mika from doing it. The contract's signed, right? He's not going to tear it up just because he reads a few comments on Twitter or MFC :dunno:

I wish he had chosen differently, for so many reasons, both selfish and otherwise. But as I said when we had this conversation before about XF7 and The Voice, I should be allowed to say that without people jumping all over me, implying that I'm a bad fan, and that if I don't like it I should leave. :sneaky2: Please don't keep saying, "Mika can do whatever he wants!":doh: Of course he can! I've never said he had to do what I want! But I can do whatever I want, too. And I am expressing my opinion. Here on this forum I am allowed to. That's the whole point of the forum: Expressing opinions, exchanging ideas.

Think of it this way: If your friend chose to do something you didn't approve of -- marry someone you didn't like, take up smoking, spend too much money on a frivolous purchase -- you would probably state how you felt, knowing that there was probably nothing you could do to change that other person's mind. Even if you love and support that other person, you are still a *separate* individual with your own ideas about things. Just because you love someone doesn't mean you automatically love everything they do. And just because you have a difference of opinion with your friend doesn't mean you stop loving and supporting them or think they are a bad person.

So please, let's stop these attempts to make people feel bad for having an opinion that differs from your own, on both sides. Obviously, this is a divisive issue that people feel very strongly about, but remember this: Even if you think that Mika committing to XF8 is great, that doesn't make you a better fan than someone who is disappointed that he's doing it. Both opinions are valid. The very fact that someone wants to voice their opinions, no matter what they are, means that they ARE a Mika fan and care a great deal about him!

Only people who don't care about Mika at all don't have an opinion on this subject. :naughty:

Great post, as always, Deb :huglove:

Here what Mika says in the video

I'm working on my new record, I've already written so much but it is not finished yet ... maybe it will be ready this year

:what:

anyway,

thanks a million for translating !!! :huglove:

I'm working on my new record, I've already written so much but it is not finished yet ... maybe it will be ready this year :what:

anyway,

thanks a million for translating !!! :huglove:

ehm...yes, i've listened it again to be sure...he says "maybe". :teehee:

Thanks Deb, well said:thumb_yello:

"maybe"... with this, another bit of hope goes flying out of the window. :no: the winter tour this year also was a maybe i think, so yeah. no fear for me of missing anything til my baby is old enough for staying alone with their daddy/grandma for a few days. :mf_rosetinted: i'd have preferred it differently, but ok, one thing less to worry about. and good to know that life will distract me from the mika-less time, so i might not even miss his gigs and new songs *that* much, if there aren't any, and i'm busy. :teehee:

I apologize for the misunderstanding, I need to improve my English...

I wanted to say that we can express our opinions (and sometimes disagree) without being rude or agressive one to another, I didn't mean to say people supporting a new X Factor season are bad fans

Moreover Mika may have based his choice on personal and private reasons we are not aware of

Edited by mari62
fixing the quoted part

well said deb! :)

That's well said Deb. We know that Mika is his own person, and is free to choose, but even though I think these shows have been good experience for Mika, and even though I support his choices, which are his to make, I'm disappointed he hasn't announced some work in the UK. I've been hoping there would be something here.

I did a tweet to Mika, asking him if he would please let us know if he's planning any work in the UK, or elsewhere in the world. It's possible that he has other plans and if he has, my advice to him would be, just let us know. Then if there are other things in other countries, people would be happy about it, and not upset about X Factor. That's what I think anyway.

I apologize for the misunderstanding, I need to improve my English...

I wanted to say that we can express our opinions (and sometimes disagree) without being rude or agressive one to another, I didn't mean to say people supporting a new X Factor season are bad fans

I'm sorry, my comments were not directed at you specifically. Please don't take them that way. Your English is fine. I just happened to quote your post, because you mentioned about not being angry. My comments were meant for everyone in this thread :hug:

Edited by dcdeb

yes, we have different points of view on Mika's career choices, and when I say I'm not happy with them I'm not criticising who's happy instead.

But I don't want to change my mind either! I have feelings that no one should judge.

I'm happy if someone's happy, otherwise we will live in a valley of tears.

10 aprile 2014

Mika giudice di X Factor 2014

Il 13 dicembre 2013, subito dopo la finale al Mediolanum Forum, avete iniziato a chiederci: “Ma Mika ci sarà anche l’anno prossimo?”. Vi abbiamo sempre risposto che a tempo debito l’avremmo comunicato… e a distanza di quattro mesi possiamo finalmente svelarvelo: Mika tornerà a sedersi al tavolo della giuria di X Factor!

L’anno scorso Mika ha dimostrato di avere grande esperienza, sensibilità e voglia di mettersi in gioco. Ha imparato l’italiano in tempo record riuscendo a tenere testa agli altri giudici con le sue battute genuine e divertenti. Il suo bagaglio musicale ha portato una ventata di internazionalità allo show, facendo scoprire al pubblico canzoni appartenenti alla cultura di altri Paesi. L’avete visto cantare, ballare, arrabbiarsi e commuoversi. È stato un insegnante severo ma anche un fratello maggiore su cui contare. Cosa ci riserverà Mika quest’anno? Una cosa è certa: spacherà!

Se volete iscriversi all’edizione 2014 di X Factor basta compilare il form a questo indirizzo o chiamare il numero 0423. 402300 se avete tra i 16 e i 18 anni.

VK VIDEO link : http://vk.com/video232312753_168331271

:groupwave:yes Yes YEs YES!!!!!!!:woot_jump:

no confirmation yet. :aah:

The article says:

Sugli altri coach non ci sono ancora conferme e se Simona Ventura dovrebbe restare presenza fissa di X Factor, i dubbi maggiori riguardano Elio e l’eterno critico Morgan

On the other coaches there are still no confirmations and if Simona Ventura should remain constant presence of X Factor, the main doubts are about Elio and the eternal critic Morgan.

no confirmation yet. :aah:

The article says:

Sugli altri coach non ci sono ancora conferme e se Simona Ventura dovrebbe restare presenza fissa di X Factor, i dubbi maggiori riguardano Elio e l’eterno critico Morgan

On the other coaches there are still no confirmations and if Simona Ventura should remain constant presence of X Factor, the main doubts are about Elio and the eternal critic Morgan.

I see,thank you Marta! :huglove: