Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

Here the transcript and the translation:

From 1: 25

Il clima fra i giudici, a giudicare dall’atmosfera durante la presentazione della nuova edizione che andrà in onda su Sky Uno, sembra essere quello di una scolaresca in gita.L’armonia pare regnare sovrana e la neo arrivata Vicky ha già inquadrato i giurati, che con le sue ragazze dovrà sfidare:

Vicky: Morgan è imprevedibile

Intervistatrice: Fedez?

V: è molto sicuro

I: Mika?

V: Mika è… l’uomo che vorrei avere

I: addirittura, dichiarazione d’amore!

V: È una dichiarazione d’amore perché è veramente una persona meravigliosa.Io ho avuto modo di, di conoscerlo meglio….Morgan lo conoscevo già, quindi non lo dico di Morgan anche perché ormai siamo amici di vecchia data e ci vogliamo molto bene, però Mika è stato proprio una bella scoperta.Ma lo sapevo, perché me ne avevano parlato tutti benissimo, quindi avere la possibilità di, appunto, conoscerlo meglio, spente le telecamere, spente le luci e viverlo nella sua vita quotidiana, nella sua semplicità e tutto quanto mi ha… insomma è un amico che, secondo me, indipendentemente dallo show, mi porterò dietro.

The climate (spirit/mood) between the judges, judging from the atmosphere during the presentation of the new edition, which will be broadcasted on Sky Uno, seems to be that of a schoolchildren on field trip.Harmony seems to reign supreme and the newly arrived Vicky has already assessed (/evaluated) the jurors(/judges), who with her girls she will challenge.

Vicky: Morgan is unpredictable

Interviewer: Fedez?

V: he is very self assured

V: Mika is .. the man that I wish to have

I: Really! declaration of love!

V: It’s a declaration of love because he is truly a wonderful person. I've got to, to know him better. ... Morgan, I knew him already, so I don’t say it of Morgan, also because by now we are old friends and we care very much for each other, but Mika was a really nice discovery/ lovely find. But I knew it, because they all had talked to me about him very well, so having the opportunity to, in fact/ precisely, know him better, turned off the cameras, turned off the lights and live him (spend time with him) in his daily life, in his simplicity, and everything to me ... well he’s a friend that, in my opinion, regardless of the show, I will take away/keep with me.

Thank you!:wub2:

VIDEOS by Sky UNO

Members of the Team MIKA

22-10-2014

Il percorso di Diluvio

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/218035/il-percorso-di-diluvio/22-10-2014/

[sky]218035[/sky]

YouTube

[YOUTUBE]qTL0WwdYbng[/YOUTUBE]

22-10-2014

Il percorso di Mario

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/218038/il-percorso-di-mario/22-10-2014/

[sky]218038[/sky]

YouTube

[YOUTUBE]DhHIRMCVqbQ[/YOUTUBE]

22-10-2014

Il percorso di Emma

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/218049/il-percorso-di-emma/22-10-2014/

[sky]218049[/sky]

YouTube

[YOUTUBE]5m9V5mhWsBw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Kumazzz
adding YouTube links.

I decided to add my five cents in discussion about Mika's harshness :naughty:

Well, I admit he was harsh. Perhaps it was for the show or he thought it was necessery. I just hope he wouldn't say something he doesn't honestly agree with.

But his harshness didn't surprise me at all. Why? Because I saw him being harsh and bitchy before, in very different situations. Like with that girl he called 'drag queen'. He was super bithchy with her and I can say for me his behaviour was even a bit repulsive. But until he says what he really thinks and doesn't play for the public everything is just fine for me :aah: In addition to this I must admit I have a separate standard for him and I tend to justify his actions. But it's just my way to love someone, with pink glasses on :aah:

Here the transcript and the translation:

From 1: 25

Il clima fra i giudici, a giudicare dall’atmosfera durante la presentazione della nuova edizione che andrà in onda su Sky Uno, sembra essere quello di una scolaresca in gita.L’armonia pare regnare sovrana e la neo arrivata Vicky ha già inquadrato i giurati, che con le sue ragazze dovrà sfidare:

Vicky: Morgan è imprevedibile

Intervistatrice: Fedez?

V: è molto sicuro

V: Mika è… l’uomo che vorrei avere

I: addirittura, dichiarazione d’amore!

V: È una dichiarazione d’amore perché è veramente una persona meravigliosa.Io ho avuto modo di, di conoscerlo meglio….Morgan lo conoscevo già, quindi non lo dico di Morgan anche perché ormai siamo amici di vecchia data e ci vogliamo molto bene, però Mika è stato proprio una bella scoperta.Ma lo sapevo, perché me ne avevano parlato tutti benissimo, quindi avere la possibilità di, appunto, conoscerlo meglio, spente le telecamere, spente le luci e viverlo nella sua vita quotidiana, nella sua semplicità e tutto quanto mi ha… insomma è un amico che, secondo me, indipendentemente dallo show, mi porterò dietro.

The climate (spirit/mood) between the judges, judging from the atmosphere during the presentation of the new edition, which will be broadcasted on Sky Uno, seems to be that of a schoolchildren on field trip.Harmony seems to reign supreme and the newly arrived Vicky has already assessed (/evaluated) the jurors(/judges), who with her girls she will challenge.

Vicky: Morgan is unpredictable

Interviewer: Fedez?

V: he is very self assured

V: Mika is .. the man that I wish to have

I: Really! declaration of love!

V: It’s a declaration of love because he is truly a wonderful person. I've got to, to know him better. ... Morgan, I knew him already, so I don’t say it of Morgan, also because by now we are old friends and we care very much for each other, but Mika was a really nice discovery/ lovely find. But I knew it, because they all had talked to me about him very well, so having the opportunity to, in fact/ precisely, know him better, turned off the cameras, turned off the lights and live him (spend time with him) in his daily life, in his simplicity, and everything to me ... well he’s a friend that, in my opinion, regardless of the show, I will take away/keep with me.

thank you Charlie :wink2:

Well, I admit he was harsh.

But his harshness didn't surprise me at all. Because I saw him being harsh and bitchy before, in very different situations.

:yeah: I agree :yes:

I actually was kind of surprised just because, whereas with the drag queen his reaction was quite justified, his first attitude towards those two contestants seemed a bit too far for me. This is why I'm still convinced he was just playing them a trick. But whatever. Really, who cares. And it's not like he never did it before. I was just bored during breakfast, so this time I wrote about it, but I've seen that happening many times during the previous tv shows.

I would like to know why people are jumping on Elwendin for pointing out a perfectly valid point. Being an Italian speaker, and one of the ones I rely on for accurate translations

Oooohhh :wub2::wub2::wub2:

I must translate up to your expectations from now on.

Edited by Elwendin

I decided to add my five cents in discussion about Mika's harshness :naughty:

Well, I admit he was harsh. Perhaps it was for the show or he thought it was necessery. I just hope he wouldn't say something he doesn't honestly agree with.

But his harshness didn't surprise me at all. Why? Because I saw him being harsh and bitchy before, in very different situations. Like with that girl he called 'drag queen'. He was super bithchy with her and I can say for me his behaviour was even a bit repulsive. But until he says what he really thinks and doesn't play for the public everything is just fine for me :aah: In addition to this I must admit I have a separate standard for him and I tend to justify his actions. But it's just my way to love someone, with pink glasses on :aah:

I've seen him be a bitch in real life as well and I'm totally fine with it (as long as he doesn't bitch to me cause I bitch back:glasses2:)

But at least you are honest about why you think it is no problem for Mika to say things as opposed to others saying the same. So thanks for that! Passive aggressive posts are not the answer. I just want honesty, brutal or not:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by IngievV

VIDEO by Sky Uno

22 ottobre 2014

Mika vi aspetta al primo Live Show di #XF8!

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/217971/mika-vi-aspetta-al-primo-live-show-di-xf8/22-10-2014/

[sky]217971[/sky]

love this vid! have to say that la versione vera is definitely 100% better, no doubt about that!

and glad to see that it is indeed a fabric watch, it's super cool :original:

love this vid! have to say that la versione vera is definitely 100% better, no doubt about that!

and glad to see that it is indeed a fabric watch, it's super cool :original:

just watched the vid. I think it´s funny to see him speak French in Italy :teehee:

I'll try to report something while watching XF.

Sky provides with a camera recording the judges the whole episode long.

And Mika suit does suck. :biggrin2:

Emma's singing Blurred Lines.

Morgan looks like a normal guy. Omfg. But he has holy water on his desk (This one, from Lourdes) :floor:

Komminuet will sing Bach+some lines from the bible :facepalm: Morgan must have smoked expired weed.

Leiner: What goes around

Edited by Elwendin

I'll try to report something while watching XF.

Sky provides with a camera recording the judges the whole episode long.

And Mika suit does suck. :biggrin2:

Emma's singing Blurred Lines.

Morgan looks like a normal guy. Omfg. But he has holy water on his desk (This one, from Lourdes) :floor:

Komminuet will sing Bach+some lines from the bible :facepalm: Morgan must have smoked expired weed.

so we have Holy Morgan today? Maybe the Pope is sitting in the audience :teehee:

so we have Holy Morgan today? Maybe the Pope is sitting in the audience :teehee:

He made the girl dress up like an angel. He might be possessed by Saint Peter.

Lol, Fedez claimed "saying something like that it's like saying that the little mermaid is a canned tuna fish with long hair"

Ilaria is singing the scientist but now they are showing her trip, along with her mom, to get to XF. They must have a Chiara bitch as well. They got lost like a thousand times like I use to do and her mom said "if you fail as a singer, you could do the navigator" :lmao:

Edited by Elwendin

He made the girl dress up like an angel. He might be possessed by Saint Peter.

Lol, Fedez claimed "saying something like that it's like saying that the little mermaid is a canned tuna fish with long hair"

Ilaria is singing the scientist but now they are showing her trip, along with her mom, to get to XF. They must have a Chiara bitch as well. They got lost like a thousand times like I use to do and her mom said "if you fail as a singer, you could do the navigator" :lmao:

it sounds funny. I hope to watch it tomorrow

Thank you very much, Lucrezia :huglove:

:floor:

You're welcome :lmfao:

Mika: questa canzone non esistAva fino a qualche minuto fa (this song didn't exAst till a while ago)

Morgan: neither this word. :naughty:

How to ruin a good song by Stromae: ask that Diluvio guy to sing it.

WTF.

Edited by Elwendin

:floor:

You're welcome :lmfao:

Mika: questa canzone non esistAva fino a qualche minuto fa (this song didn't exAst till a while ago)

Morgan: neither this word. :naughty:

How to ruin a good song by Stromae: ask that Diluvio guy to sing it.

WTF.

new Songs new words........... Silvie tell us more :wink2:

new Songs new words........... Silvie tell us more :wink2:

It was just about Diluvio ruining Alors on Danse, cause he sang it in italian, rapping. :banghead:

I was talking about Radio Deejay

Oh. I thought you were joking about that little misunderstanding. It would have been funny. :aah:

It was just about Diluvio ruining Alors on Danse, cause he sang it in italian, rapping. :banghead:

Oh. I thought you were joking about that little misunderstanding. It would have been funny. :aah:

your poor head .... banging on the wall. Will I get teeth pain whe I hear it?

your poor head .... banging on the wall. Will I get teeth pain whe I hear it?

YES

Tiziano Ferro is singing his new song for the very first time.

You probably don't know him. He's an italian singer. People use to talk about him like he was cheesy but then everyone knows his songs. IMO. Before another argue gets started.