Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

Reading the comments on social networks, there have been some criticisms to Mika for the choice of Mario's song, a too "sophisticated" song, too difficult to sing for him (Mario sings very well, but he is not a "virtuous" ). But from Mika's words, I understand that he wants to present Mario as a real artist, able to adapt all the songs to him, and to propose to him varied and interesting songs, and not only the songs he likes ore those he already knows, even if this involves risks.

This seems the point to me: taking risks or not.

Fedez and Vicky, until now, prefer to play safe, assigning good songs but always quite close to the musical world of competitors.

Mika and Morgan have been the only ones to take some risks, to try to offer to the public something different. And it is this attitude of mind, this bit of madness that makes XF Italy, in my opinion, still a quite interesting show to watch. :thumb_yello:

Daily7: Morgan, who says that Mika would not be able to sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen ?! :blink:

:floor:

Morgan is still angry against Mika, because he told the truth during the last show about the bad performances of Morgan's groups....

Anyway, in a few minutes tens of messages of Mika fans have reminded to Morgan the performance of Mika in The Voice France ... :fisch:

And these are the new songs of Morgan's team.

Spritz for five: A Fifth of Beethoven di Walter Murphy

Komminuet: Emerge di Fischerspooner

Their faces looked a bit terrified...good luck guys!!

Edited by Marta.

Thanks for the updates and opinions,guys! :thumb_yello:

I agree with Marta,it's all about taking risks,in order to make this show different from the others,and Mika and Morgan does that for sure.Well,maybe Morgan went a little too far with Bohemian Rhapsody,that performance was awful :aah:

Edited by krysady

Thanks for the updates and opinions,guys! :thumb_yello:

I agree with Marta,it's all about taking risks,in order to make this show different from the others,and Mika and Morgan does that for sure.Well,maybe Morgan went a little too far with Bohemian Rhapsody,that performance was awful :aah:

Awful indeed. Especially for Queen fans - I heard every wrong note and it was unbearable :aah::aah: So risks should be taken, but one should be strongly prepared to fail :fisch:

As for Mika, his contestants were perfect. Maybe Emma was criticised for her emotions, but she were not boring or hidden in her shell, I enjoyed her performance :thumb_yello:

Morgan, over these years, has always done original and little crazy choices. :teehee: The point is that his competitors, have not always been able to follow him in his artistic flights. But if you are in his team and you can't follow him....well, it's the end for you. :aah:

This year, in my opinion, Morgan's groups are not able to do that.

I remember XF3, five years ago, one of most interesting edition of XF Italy, the year of the victory of Marco Mengoni, now a popular and much-loved artist in Italy.

Morgan "forced" Marco to sing everything: classic songs, acid songs, pop, rock, soul ..and he had to sing in every condition: with the skates on his feet, hanging from the ceiling on an high swing, playing the role of a serial killer, between two dancers almost naked over him, into complicated choreographies, in pieces of musicals .. they discussed and argued over everything, continuously... Marco cried a lot, Morgan screamed a lot, even on the stage in front to the public...but Marco has always been able to do everything, without any fear of taking those huge risks... and the public was at his feet. :wub2:

It is not impossible to follow Morgan's mad genius, he won XF many times...Mengoni has not been the only one to do things like that.

In my opinion this year the groups are not able enough, they have fear, they don't have "personality", this is the truth.

Edited by Marta.

Exactly,Morgan's craziness it's not enough,they need more than that.At this point groups are the weakest team,imo.

I had no idea that Mengoni was so "tortured" by Morgan,but obviously that strategy worked well in the end :thumb_yello:

Please can some one tell me what Victoria said about gay community after Madh´s Performance and what Mika replied?

It was a joke.

I remember that Victoria said that the gay community would be happy to see all those dancers with bare chest ... and Mika replied that not only the gay community would be happy for that performance.... :mf_rosetinted:

It was a joke.

I remember that Victoria said that the gay community would be happy to see all those dancers with bare chest ... and Mika replied that not only the gay community would be happy for that performance.... :mf_rosetinted:

o.k., thank you. :thumb_yello:

PICS

04 novembre 2014

La gallery delle assegnazioni di Mika

http://xfactor.sky.it/2014/11/04/gallery-delle-assegnazioni-mika-2/#2

IK134733.jpg

IK13548.jpg

15710783082_24f6ab8249_o.jpg

15524026027_68434d7107_o.jpg

15089860433_212f0b3cf9_o.jpg

15710786692_8c45cef635_o.jpg

15089272054_cc2cf5a80e_o.jpg

15717986922_d9d08ccaff_o.jpg

15716433195_6b77254175_o.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
adding 2 pics.

VIDEO

04-11-2014

Daily 8: le assegnazioni di Mika(unable to watch it outside Italy)

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/219770/daily-8-le-assegnazioni-di-mika/04-11-2014/

[sky]219770[/sky]

http://video.fc2.com/en/content/201411051mVGRsah (FC2)

http://videomega.tv/?ref=OERZESgPPUUPPgSEZREO (Mega)

:italia: Italian transcript by Charlie20.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4048089&postcount=1078

:uk: English translation by *Vv*

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4048160&postcount=1084

Edited by Kumazzz
updating...

Emma will sing "Sing It Back" by Moloko.

Emma will sing Sing It Back.

YouTube

"Sing It Back" by Moloko

Mario will sing Don't Leave Me this Way ( Original : Thelma Houston )

Soundcloud

"Don't Leave Me this Way" by The Communards (Jimmy Somerville & Richard Coles )