Mika and Dario Fo on "Francesco. Lo Santo Jullare" - RAI1 (Italian TV) 22nd June 2014

Lucrezia

:thumb_yello: You're a very wise woman Marilyn! :wub2: After listening to what MIKA said during the conversation with Dario Fo, about being religious or not, and looking at his face while talking, the lyrics of some songs got an even stronger meaning than before - and I had to think about one of my favs. "Toy Boy" - the whole lyric is so amazing, and sad - "it's a serious thing in a grown-up world, maybe you'd be better with a Barbie girl". I do hope MIKA feels more free and happy nowadays, than he surely did, while writing this song ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Yes, I hope so too. I think he has been very hurt by the attitude of the church. He comes accross, to me, as a deeply spiritual person. It's so sad, and disgraceful, that he feels such pain in his soul.

It's good he has the support of all his fans. We all know that God made a very special and wonderful human being, when He made Mika. I think Dario knows that too. In the video, you can see how Dario really loves him, and you can also see how wonderful Mika really is.

• Like 1

I agree with everything you said. In my opinion,also Origin of Love has a stronger meaning after this chat about his relationship with the Church. ;)

What an interesting debate/interview, Fo is amazing!

• Like 1

I had a similar reaction. I found his thoughts really touching and I felt ashamed I hadn't realized how much it must mean to him and how hurt he feels. I'm not religious myself at all, maybe a bit spiritual and love churches as calm places and like some religious traditions because they bring people together. I'm still moved after hearing his words.

What you said, seconded for sure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 6/29/2014 at 12:41 AM, DerMoment1608 said:

Team Subtitle (Cathouzouf, Ceebs, DerMoment1608, Elwendin, Kezza, Laura, Lucrezia) proudly presents

:italia::uk:"Il Dialogo" with English Subs

Dailymotion:

All incomprehensibilities are the fault of Mr. Dario Fo :bleh:

(If someone wants only the subtitle file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lctdv10gdb3g2cd/Mika_Sonst_2014-06-22_ita_DialogoDarioFo_Subtitles.en.srt or http://www.mediafire.com/view/lsfdch2b3whq1cn/Mika_Sonst_2014-06-22_ita_DialogoDarioFo_SubtitlesAegi.ass)

Yesterday I found this interview in the internet, BUt it was an italian version. So with my poor italian I understood maybe 30 % of the dialog. But I found it veeery interesting. And today I decided to check the forum. Maybe there is already an English version? And I was not disappointed :cloud:

Thank you Ladies for the huge work!!! Now I can delect myself listening to Mika's intelectual dialog with Dario Fo (RIP).

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

Hi,  I am always grateful to the subtitle team for letting me know Mika's thoughts and philosophy.:thumb_yello:

But it’s a pity  that  I can’t watch this video because I need a password:no:
It’s been a long time, but is there any way to watch this video in English subtitle?  

(I already saw this video without subtitle, and looking at the post related to this video, I'm guessing it's about the life of sophistication and Mika) 

Thank you for reading!!

38 minutes ago, flymk33 said:

Hi,  I am always grateful to the subtitle team for letting me know Mika's thoughts and philosophy.:thumb_yello:

It’s been a long time, but is there any way to watch this video in English subtitle?  

(I already saw this video without subtitle, and looking at the post related to this video, I'm guessing it's about the life of sophistication and Mika) 

Thank you for reading!!

The password is Underwater :wink2:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, flymk33 said:

Thank you for reading!!

There are two threads for the subs team videos, the older one and the newest one. Both links are in my siggie if you use a pc you can see them. You can also tag/ message @Subtitling Teamwhen you have questions or ask them in our thread here 

Edited by crazyaboutmika

10 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

There are two threads for the subs team videos, the older one and the newest one. Both links are in my siggie if you use a pc you can see them. You can also tag/ message @Subtitling Teamwhen you have questions or ask them in our thread here 

Thank you for your kindness!! 

I used old thread yesterday:teehee:

I just checked new one, thank you:mikadas:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, flymk33 said:

Thank you for your kindness!! 

I used old thread yesterday:teehee:

I just checked new one, thank you:mikadas:

You're very welcome :huglove: In case links are broken or something doesn't work with a video please let us know in the thread so we know and we fix it :thumb_yello: