NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

i'm not interested at all, i won't even bother listening to it:shocked:

:huglove: hang in there... we will get an album

I'm amazed Ingie couldn't see unicorns. :mf_rosetinted:

for me it's 100% lasagne, no doubt left! :naughty:

You can't just see unicorns in everything:mf_rosetinted:.

unicorns and lasagne... quite the concept! :naughty:

I see Deb's yellow hair avatar at the bottom right

It's an ode to Deb!!! :kachinga:

:huglove: hang in there... we will get an album

unicorns and lasagne... quite the concept! :naughty:

I see Deb's yellow hair avatar at the bottom right

It's an ode to Deb!!! :kachinga:

:doh: How could I skip it

If you squint your eyes a bit, it's a bit clearer. I FEEL LIKE I CAN SEE A VOLCANO IN THE BACKGROUND.

That's the Victoria sponge. :naughty:

:groupwave:

I'm sooo excited! :dance_man: :dance_man: Until today I have had some doubts about the stuff of the new single in June... so when I read the tweets I repeated 5 or 6 times "my God", I'm too happy!! :boing: :boing:

And it will be in French, for sure, but at this moment I think it's wonderful news that finally there will be new music, so I don't care about the language!

Can't wait for tomorrow and above all for the 11th!! :cheer: :cheer:

I'm with you!!! :hi5:

Right now I'm really ill, so When I woke up I was drinking tea, then I read the tweet and I almost choked!!!!

Hahah I'm so excited!! I really don't give a s** on the language of the song, I love them all and I don't care about the politics of his promotion... I only know that I'm dying to listen to something new!! :mikalove:

I'm hoping for a pretty, breezy summer anthem. Something that makes you want to cruise by a lake with the windows wide open and the volume cranked.

I'm hoping for a pretty, breezy summer anthem. Something that makes you want to cruise by a lake with the windows wide open and the volume cranked.

That sounds good to me. :wink2:

I think anyone who was expecting an English single and a push for a UK comeback on the heels of the Voice and long before the album is released was not being realistic. That's why I don't subscribe to "wait and see". No point in being horribly disappointed on the eve of new music. I prefer the possibility of being pleasantly surprised.

i thought "Live your Life" had that effect & would be a hit... i've yet to even have it played on our radio station... and Mika is somewhat popular here... go figure :dunno:

Breezy summer uh?! Guess it could be... I can see a lot of green in the blurred cover!!

I have no expectations on the theme of the song, nor the rythm, it's excitement mostly, maybe that's why I can't even hope or imagine how it's gonna be...

I feel better now I have learned he was mentioned by Scott Mills, a Radio One DJ.

This gives me some hope, and I feel more excited now. Maybe it'll be released in UK after all, and perhaps Scott will get it played!

I don't mind the language it's in, if it's a hit in UK. I would prefer it in English, but it will be good to hear the song, whatever language it's in.

I'm sooooo excited :excite:

And I have no idea of what the cover could be :mf_rosetinted:

Even if I'm pretty sure that with some Champagne I could see unicorns, lasagna, the volcan and everything else in it. Should maybe try later tonight :teehee:

I am afraid I am in the 'can't muster up the faintest interest ' camp. :mf_rosetinted:

But I hope that for all of you who are excited it turns out to be what you want. :thumb_yello:

I'm sooooo excited :excite:

And I have no idea of what the cover could be :mf_rosetinted:

Even if I'm pretty sure that with some Champagne I could see unicorns, lasagna, the volcan and everything else in it. Should maybe try later tonight :teehee:

Ok, And say it when you've seen more things ;)

SOOOO EXITEEEED! Sure, à little bit less kf the song is in french but, That's à new song! À new Mika song! How could I request more apart from it?

Tomorrow at nine o'clock, I'll be in class but never mind, it's not important, I'll be on my e-mail box :wink2:

I'll sleep fine! :huglove::huglove::wub2: