NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

Yes Sylvie, walk into a local shop and find his single there :wub2:

Yeah. Right. I better defeat the dragon then. Local shops here don't have his stuff. When I had to buy Songbook in order to be able to attend the signing session in Bergamo I went and looked for it in six different shops. When I finally found it, they made me pay 7 euros more than shops in Milan. (apparently everything concerning Mika in my life is meant to be quite an adventure :aah:)

Anyway, so, I guess this means that the single won't be available for purchasing it on line, but it will be sold in the old fashioned cd way, right?

But thankyou for posting the art! Reminds me the SWATCH design. Can't wait to hear the song!!:aah:

:blush-anim-cl: I agree - still "wild" in the jungel - very "Swatch like" :naughty:

Can't wait to hear the song...:fisch:

Love,love

me

I'm not too keen on the man's willy willy willy...:naughty:

By the word "boum" instead of boom I am presuming that it is in french...

LOL I thought the same thing XD

The "Boum" reminds me of the beginning of "Elle Me Dit"!!!

Uhm so, I kinda love the artwork...Finally something about the early ages... the rashomon's mountain is fantastic and I'm laughing for the two men naked :roftl:

I'm curious now to listen how the song will be: I guess there will be something tribal on it and of course it will be in French :naughty:

"boum boum boum"?! reminds me of the outhere brothers, "boom boom boom" - well, i hope mika's song is smarter than the title suggests! :aah::teehee:

anyway, i love the artwork! like i said, mountains and palm trees. :biggrin2:

Sooooo...am I the only one who noticed the penis guy is tall...with brown curly hair...just throwing it out there...

No, you're just the only one to mention it. :wink2:

I'm curious as to who did the artwork... Mika or Yasmine??

Sooooo...am I the only one who noticed the penis guy is tall...with brown curly hair...just throwing it out there...

You mean it's a self-portrait? :naughty: Very similar as the Swatch design. I like it, looks his style.

I have waited for this for a long time, my timeline full of tweets of a NEW MIKA SONG!! I so want it to be a good summer hit.

Doriand just tweeted that the song is in french, as we all assumed.

(and I didn't notice the thing, yeah, that thing, till you all mentioned it :bleh:)

Edited by Elwendin

The wording of that tweet seems a little odd if the single is French and only French, though. Why would he specify that it's french when the title is clearly french?

Makes me wonder if there are two different versions, like an Emily/Elle Me Dit situation. I would really love to believe that...

So... should I start worrying about that rumor that the whole album is in french?

he was talking about some French songs on the new album but it won´t be the whole album.