NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

Ok, I'm writing here as people are asking. We managed to ask him about the vid and he looked happy and excited. Of course, we are as well...

He told that they are working on special effects right now.

Someone asked in italian when the vid will be out and he answered "in three days"

But since they were speaking italian, I can't take it for granted. He may mean that it will be done in three days, which doesn't imply they are releasing it in three days.

So keep calm :wink2: What he said might not be what he meant

Yes, I don't think he knows or wanted to answer when the vid is out but he looked genuinely happy about it. I'm so curious to see the video, I hope it will bring more attention to the song :thumb_yello:

EMD took a while too, you're right Christine :thumb_yello: And it's still played a lot , I was chasing BBB on the radio stations a week ago and they were playing EMD :naughty:

That's right. Maybe that the next week, she will pass more on the radio's waves.

Either, the fact of out of the clip will to get back, and will increase the popularity of this one.

I wasn't meaning for the video to be explicit about it, just maybe a look, something like that.

It's just that he's been more active in his involvement with the gay movement. They are starting to look up to him.

The song isn't openly gay. It does work either way as a song about two lovers. But Mika has talked about his relationship with another man, more openly than ever before.

For me, personally, his video can involve only girls. I know he's acting a role and playing a character. It's not really Mika he's only the actor.

But I worry that not everyone will see it that way, and my concern is about him possibility being slated for being straight in his video, when in reality, he's gay.

In the MYH video, there were comments about the fact that there was only one gay couple, who weren't very prominent in the video.

It's just that I don't want anyone to be slating Mika. I don't want anyone to have any excuse to do so. I want this video to help him become popular again. That's all I really mean.

We know that whatever he'll make, there Will be criticisms. What is important is to do what will most be liked and watched.

So if Mika is hilmself, as he always is, that would be perfect. The problem is that he has said in the interviews (le parisien for example) that BBB was a little about his sexuality but the video won't show anything about it. That's why people will maybe slate Mika.

I understand that Mika think the video won't have success if it showbiz his homosexuality, cause nobody has never done it but i hope he'll dare to do so, cause I'm sure people are gonna love it.

Retweeted by Eriko

Virna ‏@ReaganRolfi4 14h

Quell'accenno di sorriso sulla faccia di @mikasounds è la mia morte

BrfEfzcCcAAqFYs.jpg

is that a real girl? she looks like a cardboard figure! :blink:

so, where's the "mika entertains a lady at the swimming pool" thread? :naughty:

We have to admire Mika's courage in using a controversial topic in his song.

I just hope that the video doesn't say something completely different.

In other words... No matter how visually stunning the video is, if he ends up with a woman in the video, he's likely to be slated for not being gay in the video.

If he ends up with a man... He will be a hero to gay people.

I know, to us fans, his being gay doesn't make any difference. But now that he's out and proud, people are aware of his sexuality. He has said the song reflects his love for his partner, so gay people, and also straight people who admire who he is and the integrity he stands for, will be disappointed if the video doesn't reflect his true self.

So I hope for a stunning video, which ends with him falling for a man. Then, it could really be important to some people, and brilliant to others. It should do really well. Even the people who don't like it, will watch it and bump up the hits. This, in turn, would help the song get higher in the charts throughout the world.

I think the same.I'll be disappointed if he doesn't ends with a man.

But when he explains how will be the video and when you see the pics from, he seems to fall in love only with women :(

But when he explains how will be the video and when you see the pics from, he seems to fall in love only with women :(

From the pics he doesn't seem to be interested in the women at all. :naughty:

I guess we will see. Hope it comes out next week.

From the pics he doesn't seem to be interested in the women at all. :naughty:

I guess we will see. Hope it comes out next week.

Yes, I think the picture of Mika, sitting by the pool, with his Martini (shaken, not stirred) and not the slightest bit interested in the bikini-clad girl, is really funny.

The sneak peek is

AMAZIIIIIING! :cheer::cheer::groovy::groovy: :groovy: :cheer::cheer:

It goes all serious, I like the scenes, the editing, the filming.

And then a funny twist seems ready to happen......

Edited by Elwendin

Mika compte bien prendre sa revanche et signer l'un des tubes de l'été avec son nouveau single "Boum Boum Boum". Un mois tout juste après la finale de "The Voice" saison 3, remportée par Kendji, talent de Mika, le coach a fait son comeback musical avec un titre pour le moins surprenant. « Hier, on était chez ta mère, elle a failli tomber par terre en entrant dans le dressing-room, quand toi et moi on faisait Boum Boum Boum » chante-t-il sur un tempo pop et léger, idéal pour l'été. Son texte débridé, en clin d'oeil au mariage pour tous, ne se veut pas si simple que ça. « Je veux susciter de la tolérance avec une chanson pleine de joie. Ce débat assez violent m'a surpris. Mais ça prend du temps de faire comprendre que ni la tradition des familles ni les enfants ne sont en danger » a confié le chanteur au Parisien.

Dès sa mise en vente, "Boum Boum Boum" a grimpé dans le classement des meilleures ventes sur iTunes, pour finalement entrer en 23ème position du Top Singles France. Pourtant, sa chanson, qui « ne parle que de cul », est née un peu par hasard : « On était en train de dîner avec Doriand, un ami à moi avec qui j'écris mes chansons, dans une brasserie assez chic du XVIème. Tout à coup, je regarde à ma droite et je vois un mec qui sort de la salle de bain. Il est dans sa chambre, la fenêtre ouverte et les rideaux ouverts. Il commence à enlever ses habits avec sa copine. Là on s'est dit c'est "boum boum boum dans le XVIème", "c'est dîner-spectacle" ! On commence à rigoler, à faire des rimes... Et on a écrit la chanson sur la nappe ! ». On se demandait alors à quoi allait bien pouvoir ressembler le clip...

En exclusivité, Pure Charts vous propose de découvrir les premières images du clip. Et quel clip ! Mika n'a pas voulu forcer l'attrait sexuel de la chanson pour mieux nous embarquer dans une multitude d'univers et de décors différents. D'abord prélassé au bord d'une piscine, il campe ensuite tour à tour un mafieux des années 60 dans des séquences en noir et blanc, avant de sortir son chapeau de cowboy pour s'imposer dans un duel western puis il arbore un noeud papillon glamour à la Gatsby.... Le clip de "Boum Boum Boum", qui arrivera prochainement dans son intégralité, sera-t-il diffusé en boucle sur TF1 cet été pour l'aider à devenir un tube à la hauteur de "Elle me dit" en 2011 ? A suivre !

you have to log in with facebook....

or your e-mail

or a random e-mail :mf_rosetinted:

Please come soon (not mikasoon of course)

He said three days and it was two days ago. This means tomorrow in the regular world.

But I'm pretty sure that those were three mikadays.

On se demandait alors à quoi allait bien pouvoir ressembler le clip...

[/b]

We wondered then what the clip could look like to

And of course, the lyrics immediately remind us of cowboys, arabic warriors, napoleonic soldiers and secret agents.

Obvious. :aah: