NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

Love it!! It's gonna be so cool (and funny!!)

He said three days and it was two days ago. This means tomorrow in the regular world.

But I'm pretty sure that those were three mikadays.

Mmmmh then that means that it will be out next week or so :mf_rosetinted:

Looks really well done. Love the cinematography and the editing looks brilliant which is the most important thing IMO. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

I agree, I'm really impressed! I hope it really is that "weird" as he says. I like weird videos, lol.

Looks really well done. Love the cinematography and the editing looks brilliant which is the most important thing IMO. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Agreed. That's why I would love to watch a really well done video for an international single as well.

He has $$$ now, no excuses :mf_rosetinted:

or your e-mail

or a random e-mail :mf_rosetinted:

How do you log in with a random email? All I see is the "log into facebook" thing, and I REFUSE to ever join that evil piece of @#$%! Things like this are part of why it's so evil.

So, just in case anyone wants to start the argue on His Hotness over again :lmfao:

SdJoT1O.png

That is the least hot look in the video. :thumbdown:

Agreed. That's why I would love to watch a really well done video for an international single as well.

He has $$$ now, no excuses :mf_rosetinted:

He needs to come up with an international single first. :naughty:

How do you log in with a random email? All I see is the "log into facebook" thing, and I REFUSE to ever join that evil piece of @#$%! Things like this are part of why it's so evil.

Underneath the Facebook button is a link that says "ou avec votre adress email". Just click on that and type in any address.

Agree with you about FB. I have an account but will never log in to public sites with it.

It's been uploaded to youtube! :thumb_yello:

That's great. I don't have Facebook and don't want it. I'm glad the clip is on YouTube now.

It's very promising. It looks really well done.

I hope the video has the impact that we hope for.

Can't wait to see the whole thing.

So, just in case anyone wants to start the argue on His Hotness over again :lmfao:

SdJoT1O.png

this is my ghost speaking here.... :shocked::mikadas::swoon:

It's been uploaded to youtube! :thumb_yello:

Thank you! This video looks great and also fun! Ah!

:thumb_yello: Indeed!! It's getting harder and harder - to wait for the final result, this is teasing!! :naughty: Exciting days!! :teehee:

Love,love

me

From his Facebook page:

Who's excited for the full #BoumBoumBoum video? Only the weekend to wait, we'll post it up live on Monday morning, 10am GMT so check back then!

From his Facebook page:

Who's excited for the full #BoumBoumBoum video? Only the weekend to wait, we'll post it up live on Monday morning, 10am GMT so check back then!

You see?? Next week, I'm an expert now in Mikatime :mf_rosetinted:

That is the least hot look in the video. :thumbdown:

It's the only one I found while working.

Come on, humour me :aah:

And yes, he was quite accurate about the release date. Mikaccurate. Monday isn't that far...

Edited by Elwendin