NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

For me this penis doesn't look awkward :fisch:

Then, I can understand that you find it surprising to find it on the cover, I was also a bit surprised, but listening to the snippet, I think it makes sense.

I personnaly like the fact that, the song talking about sex, he chooses not to hide the sexual part of this nacked man.

For me it's not chocking, only surprising, and I love surprises, especially from Mika :wink2:

I'm afraid that if I enter too much into details of what French people like to see, I will get into troubles :teehee: so I can only say that I am personaly not afraid of such a view :naughty: are English people closing their eyes when they happen to meet one? :fisch:

Haha! Oh dear!:mikadas:

I was just thinking that maybe the other guy in the artwork is his boyfriend :teehee:

like, you can't see his face... it's like a mystery:mikacool:

And the lyrics you know....:naughty:

And about the song, i'm a bit dissapointed it's French cuz i'm thinking about the promotion of the album.... no one will hear about it, at least here. no matter how good the song is.

I really like the cover! A beautiful design a little "naive" of a wild Mika in the wild lands...obviously he is naked... it seems the most normal thing in the world! :wub2: The whole picture of these two natives living in this beautiful island becomes ironic, irreverent, naughty but absolutely not vulgar. It gives to me the idea of a Mika totally immersed in part of "enfant terrible". The song is too short to judge it, I can not tell, I suppose it might be a mix between a fresh and catchy melody and a ironic, funny and intelligent text, a bit as EMD. In perfect Mika style.

And about the language...I love Mika singing in French. And in Italian. And in English. And in Spanish. And.... :naughty:

I really like the cover! A beautiful design a little "naive" of a wild Mika in the wild lands...obviously he is naked... it seems the most normal thing in the world! :wub2:The whole picture of these two natives living in this beautiful island becomes ironic, irreverent, naughty but absolutely not vulgar. It gives to me the idea of a Mika totally immersed in part of "enfant terrible". The song is too short to judge it, I can not tell, I suppose it might be a mix between a fresh and catchy melody and a ironic, funny and intelligent text, a bit as EMD. In perfect Mika style.

And about the language...I love Mika singing in French. And in Italian. And in English. And in Spanish. And.... :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Aaaah, I see now :facepalm: I'm dumb

Oh sorry didn't specify but I meant Montreal radio... It'd be very odd in an orchestra... I already wonder how the hell he would do Elle Me Dit with an orchestra :blink:

I'm not in the least bit shocked by the nudity on the cover, but maybe that's because I'm Dutch. And I'm also not grossed out by the 'obscene' lyrics. He is 30 years old. He can sing about sex now, it's fine.

I personally like the snippet, but obviously I might dislike the whole song. WHO KNOWS?

I'm not in the least bit shocked by the nudity on the cover, but maybe that's because I'm Dutch. And I'm also not grossed out by the 'obscene' lyrics. He is 30 years old. He can sing about sex now, it's fine.

I personally like the snippet, but obviously I might dislike the whole song. WHO KNOWS?

if "little Mika" would have worn a grass skirt, people would have noticed the beautiful artwork on the totem pole ... just saying :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

he wore a naked man around his neck for years, i'm not sure why people are surprised :dunno:

It never came to my mind that someone could be shocked because there's nudity :teehee: It's a drawing (but Finnish people are not easily shocked, lol). But how do you know the song is all about sex? The snippet is only 15 sec and mostly repeats boum boum.

I really like the cover! A beautiful design a little "naive" of a wild Mika in the wild lands...obviously he is naked... it seems the most normal thing in the world! :wub2: The whole picture of these two natives living in this beautiful island becomes ironic, irreverent, naughty but absolutely not vulgar. It gives to me the idea of a Mika totally immersed in part of "enfant terrible". The song is too short to judge it, I can not tell, I suppose it might be a mix between a fresh and catchy melody and a ironic, funny and intelligent text, a bit as EMD. In perfect Mika style.

i can't tell if this song is catchy, mikaish & i can't tell if it's intelligent text from that one sentence "toi et moi on fait boum boum boum"

to tell you the truth, Doriand's work scares me :naughty:

i can't tell if this song is catchy, mikaish & i can't tell if it's intelligent text from that one sentence "toi et moi on fait boum boum boum"

No, neither do I.

That is only the idea, the image, the emotion, the feeling, the dream... that the cover and the snippet gives to me....

:teehee::teehee:

It never came to my mind that someone could be shocked because there's nudity :teehee: It's a drawing (but Finnish people are not easily shocked, lol). But how do you know the song is all about sex? The snippet is only 15 sec and mostly repeats boum boum.

I don't know, but people automatically assume it is and are horrified because Mika is a virgin...of course.:mf_rosetinted:

to tell you the truth, Doriand's work scares me :naughty:

I don't think singles tend to be about intelligent text anyway. Then again, I didn't think they were about nude cartoons of the singer either. Lol! You never know with Mika.:mikalove:

I just can't get over the penis... he evidently wanted it to be there,

for christ's sake, maybe even Yasmine had to draw his brother's penis, or even himself!:shocked:

About the song, it seems very commercial and quite forced for his french audience, but it is extremely catchy.

It strongly reminds me of Ricky Martin, which I am not entirely sure that I am liking...:mf_rosetinted:

I like the catchy rythm :thumb_yello: I also like that the lyrics, like the cover, are so explicit :mf_rosetinted:

The snippet's general sound is a bit too comercial for me, but let's wait for the whole song :wink2:

I read on Twitter that it will be released in the US and Canada, right?

yes on i tunes

Because in French, "faire boum boum" could be having sex:thumb_yello:

Well if it is all about sex the cover is actually quite clever :teehee: You know, I first thought it's just his usual native themes (with masks etc). I like his his sense of humor. Even the snippet is only 15 sec but it made me very curious, I now want to hear the whole song.

I just can't get over the penis... he evidently wanted it to be there,

for christ's sake, maybe even Yasmine had to draw his brother's penis, or even himself!:shocked:

And this would be shocking why? About 50% of the world's population has a penis, what's so interesting about it? Given the accuracy of the representation, I don't think he had to pose for it.