See you around!!

basicamenteyo

I never thought this day would arrive. I am leaving this fanclub (not forever, and it´s not like I´m here everyday anyway). But what´s happening currently, the direction that Mika´s career has taken has nothing to do with what I expected from him. I´m interested in his music, and will always be. But I couldn´t care less about X Factor, The Voice, or any Boum Boum French Song. So I feel it´s time for me to move on. Not to leave this world, I´m still active on twitter, but I feel it´s fair to say good bye here, since I haven´t logged in for several months. I´ve met really wonderful people here. True friends that I will never forget and I´m sure I´ll be in contact with them (you) maybe for the rest of my life (or at least, as long as the internet exists :aah:).

So, this is it. Thank you all for all the good moments we´ve spent altogether. I won´t delete my account, obviously, and I hope I´ll be back once we have new music.

See you around peeps!! :huglove:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You, of course, are free to come and go as you wish. We've not crossed paths in the few months I've been here, but I wish you well and hope that life gives you nothing but the best.

I never thought this day would arrive. I am leaving this fanclub (not forever, and it´s not like I´m here everyday anyway). But what´s happening currently, the direction that Mika´s career has taken has nothing to do with what I expected from him. I´m interested in his music, and will always be. But I couldn´t care less about X Factor, The Voice, or any Boum Boum French Song. So I feel it´s time for me to move on. Not to leave this world, I´m still active on twitter, but I feel it´s fair to say good bye here, since I haven´t logged in for several months. I´ve met really wonderful people here. True friends that I will never forget and I´m sure I´ll be in contact with them (you) maybe for the rest of my life (or at least, as long as the internet exists :aah:).

So, this is it. Thank you all for all the good moments we´ve spent altogether. I won´t delete my account, obviously, and I hope I´ll be back once we have new music.

Adios leader, hope you will come back soon :huglove:

I have to say, you are not on your own Rosa, I feel exactly the same, I would never have thought, he would have taken a downward turn, like these crap tv shows, and practically just forgetting about his worldwide fans, he told us to hang on at the Swatch party, theres lots of new things happening, I dont see anything happening for everyone as yet, am just hanging on by a thread at the moment, and am sure there are many others feeling the same too.

Hoping for better things to come, and your return :huglove:

Sólo quería decirte que gracias por todo y que te vamos a echar un montón de menos por aquí.

:tears:

I'm sure we'll be in touch on twitter and fb :wink2: but I hope Mika's new album brings you back here soon Rosa :huglove:

Thanks you all. I really hope the new album will bring not only me back, but all the fans that have left this site cause Mika has put his music off.

I´ll see most of you on twitter and facebook, and some of you in real life.

See you when the next album is out! :wink2: