X Factor 8 Italy Bootcamp 1- 2 July 2014 -- Milan Mediolanum Forum

mari62

"When will I see you again?"

Just a few hours after, and I miss all of you like crazy.

Twenty hours together, and now, traveling back home, alone.

"But I see you".

I see your funny faces smiling at me, I'm alone but you're here with me.

Ok, ok, it's time to report.

Our Italian community has grown up, definitely.

Maybe TV talent shows are not so bad.

SimonaG and I had the same idea a couple of weeks ago.

#BoumBoumBoum was not released here, but its #8 ranking on iTunes deserved a little Italian party.

We thought that the idea of celebrating new music after a longtime with a Mika gift had to be shared, not only with him, but above all with others MFCers.

CA36DDCD-BE42-48FD-9BEE-DA6AB395D516_zpsso1tlbfi.jpg

So we gathered on FB all the Bootcamp attendees, and proposed our idea: a BBB basket, with plenty of stuff ending with "oum".

Also many of the people who couldn't be there decided to take part in the project anyway, it was great.

It was quite easy to fill in our basket, the lyrics being our shopping list.

We began with our first idea.

The first champagne toast was actually a tea break, and Simo found the perfect one."Eros. Le thé pour les amoureux".

4FB2255D-EFCB-4DE1-A10E-54A1121CA517_zpseyyzsydt.jpg

And it was just the first line to be celebrated.

Day after day we posted the milestones of our little treasure hunt.

36EAA063-2EF0-4FFC-BE01-F912C0D6A90F_zps5wlyt35f.jpg

070CD5EC-4C32-4F5A-B82B-2E3B3CD99457_zpsqlemaoky.jpg

5B0F4FD5-3A68-4336-B15B-D4B1B6BD47C8_zpseivvxaow.jpg

136C3519-DD27-43DC-8C6A-F1E859342BDE_zpsmdrah1pf.jpg

I arrived at Simo's home by train just in time for our next mission, the basket packing.

The result was what we expected, so proud.

4712C558-CF72-4E0A-962C-14F40B128085_zpsmkspd10m.jpg

We arrived at the venue, and managed to deliver the basket to the staff.

The girl was very kind, asked to us if we had a greeting card, too.

Of course we had.

And a "love love him" one :blush-anim-cl:

017BC1DB-6197-413C-B707-85EC87B890B2_zpsdxa6mltj.jpg

He loved that, how couldn't he?

He came towards us before the next stop.

He asked if we were from MFC, and thanked with a sweet smile and :thumb_yello: at us.

We have another mission now.

Trying to survive till our next reunion.

TV, signing session, concert, who cares (ok, ok, WE CARE :naughty:).

We rock when we are together, this is a fact.

We have the X Factor, folks.

Love love him, but today we love you more.

Myriam&Simona

<a href=A5D75A5B-ACEC-4692-BA9A-E6789CD738B2_zps

Edited by Valmont69

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here I am....tired as you can't imagine but happy as I've never been.

I enjoyed myself a lot in these 2 days and not only for the show but because we were all togheter and the good vibes were in the air...I think this is the first time for me that I can proudly say that we are a group and a great one:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks to Valmont for uploading the pics so quickly...I will try to post some others this afternoon

I really miss you a lot already but I'm sure we will be together again soon

Simo

Edited by SimonaG

MFC Ladies and Boy ( Andrea is a bravest one)

As Roberta told already we have right to talk about the show :sneaky2:

So let's start another countdown

:huglove::huglove::huglove:

MFC Ladies and Boy ( Andrea is a bravest one)

As Roberta told already we have right to talk about the show :sneaky2:

So let's start another countdown

:huglove::huglove::huglove:

can you post the picture of the MFC badge hanging from the barrier? it's so good :wub2:

:sneaky2:

All pics are blocked at the office, I have to wait till I get home in order to see them.

He did like the gift, he said something like:

your gift, from MFC (and he gestured a circle with his hand), I liked it.

can you post the picture of the MFC badge hanging from the barrier? it's so good :wub2:

Here it is.

We had to go a little bit Mc Gyver cause we had no string to tie it up, but it worked pretty well. I did want it hanging front row, and in italian we use to say "volere è potere". :mf_rosetinted:

84gskC9.jpg

Edited by Elwendin

Here it is.

We had to go a little bit Mc Gyver cause we had no string to tie it up, but it worked pretty well. I did want it hanging front row, and in italian we use to say "volere è potere". :mf_rosetinted:

84gskC9.jpg

:thumb_yello: Happy to hear/see that you all had such great days with each other, and MIKA! :wub2: Again, you Italiens seem to be very creative and clever - with gift and promoting MFC!! :teehee: I look forward to your reports, and of course what the XF judge said to this gift :mikadas: Btw, do I see Nina sitting behind the barriere ? :wink2:

Love,love

me

Sure! Nina is officially Italian now. She only has to work on the language a bit :mf_rosetinted: becasue Mika talks to her in Italian!!! ahahahahahah

:aah: She'll surely learn it very quickly - she's so often abroad...:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for great pics - and what you, Myriam, Simona and Sylvie already told us - the "problem" is that I want more, hehe ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Sure! Nina is officially Italian now. She only has to work on the language a bit :mf_rosetinted: becasue Mika talks to her in Italian!!! ahahahahahah

The panic in my eyes when someone talks me Italian! Paura! Lol!

He talks me French and Italian. "Oh sorry I forget you don't understand"

Thanks for great pics - and what you, Myriam, Simona and Sylvie already told us - the "problem" is that I want more, hehe ...:teehee:

Work in progress.

Preview:

"After you do this, everything will be easier" she said in Naples.

And she was right. I'm really happy that I tried, and survived to, Naples gig. Now I know when to drink, I know what and when to eat, I know the difference between beig pushed, beeing squeezed and being close. I know how to hold on, I know how to dodge when needed (security men are pretty skilled when it comes on standing in the way), I know how to burst in the men toilette and make them give up on the loo, because OMG I'm gonna die if I don't get there right NOW.

So yeah. It was really easy to queue this time. The first day a woman, who was close to the gate, kept shouting "back off, don't push". We just were a bit squeezed, but it wasn't terrible, it was quite normal. She was a Fedez fan, I assume they live in a parallel universe were queueing is something between having a tea and taking a sunbath. People began to squeeze because some teens standed all together and approached because they were scared that someone could have sneaked in front of them, and that caused all the hysterical gathering.

The second day I decided to organize the troops so that everyone could save a little room for themself. Of course it wasn't about being bossy or about playing smartass. It wasn't about being selfless either. It was about my best interest, as those people were behind me: if they lost room, they would have stepped over me. They all seemed clever people (everyone is till the gate stays closed and many hours still have to pass before they will open), so I told them how we could have done in order to stay the more comfortable as possible. Some of them already did it (it's not like I'm the Albert Einstein of queueing) and some listened, so that we managed to sit, to chat, to go to the bar.

An hour and a half before the gate opening I decided to go to the loo, since everyone was calm and quiet. When I came back, though, they all were standing but Friend (lol) and a few girls. WTF happened??? It happened that I didn't point out that if you want to stand up and stretch your legs, you have to do it one by one. If you did it in group, hysterical gathering would happen again and all people from the back would push towards the gate. I thought I should said it, but I didn't want to be obnoxious and I hoped it was quite clear. Well, next time be obnoxious and save your room. Luckly there was still room enough for my butt, so I came back to my spot and I played dead hyppo for another while. It worked, apparently people still respect human life and no one stepped over me for real, but when I sensed that it was about time for them to open the gate, I stood up and got prepared for the madness. Human life isn't that valuable when an open gate is involved, and I was aware of that.

Work in progress.

Preview:

"After you do this, everything will be easier" she said in Naples.

And she was right. I'm really happy that I tried, and survived to, Naples gig. Now I know when to drink, I know what and when to eat, I know the difference between beig pushed, beeing squeezed and being close. I know how to hold on, I know how to dodge when needed (security men are pretty skilled when it comes on standing in the way), I know how to burst in the men toilette and make them give up on the loo, because OMG I'm gonna die if I don't get there right NOW.

So yeah. It was really easy to queue this time. The first day a woman, who was close to the gate, kept shouting "back off, don't push". We just were a bit squeezed, but it wasn't terrible, it was quite normal. She was a Fedez fan, I assume they live in a parallel universe were queueing is something between having a tea and taking a sunbath. People began to squeeze because some teens standed all together and approached because they were scared that someone could have sneaked in front of them, and that caused all the hysterical gathering.

The second day I decided to organize the troops so that everyone could save a little room for themself. Of course it wasn't about being bossy or about playing smartass. It wasn't about being selfless either. It was about my best interest, as those people were behind me: if they lost room, they would have stepped over me. They all seemed clever people (everyone is till the gate stays closed and many hours still have to pass before they will open), so I told them how we could have done in order to stay the more comfortable as possible. Some of them already did it (it's not like I'm the Albert Einstein of queueing) and some listened, so that we managed to sit, to chat, to go to the bar.

An hour and a half before the gate opening I decided to go to the loo, since everyone was calm and quiet. When I came back, though, they all were standing but Friend (lol) and a few girls. WTF happened??? It happened that I didn't point out that if you want to stand up and stretch your legs, you have to do it one by one. If you did it in group, hysterical gathering would happen again and all people from the back would push towards the gate. I thought I should said it, but I didn't want to be obnoxious and I hoped it was quite clear. Well, next time be obnoxious and save your room. Luckly there was still room enough for my butt, so I came back to my spot and I played dead hyppo for another while. It worked, apparently people still respect human life and no one stepped over me for real, but when I sensed that it was about time for them to open the gate, I stood up and got prepared for the madness. Human life isn't that valuable when an open gate is involved, and I was aware of that.

:thumb_yello::aah: Grazie mille - you're funny as always, and have learned a lot about queueing already!! :wink2: In fact, I'm quite clever with it, after 25 years with LOTS of pop/rock concerts - sometimes good, sometimes quite bad, but patience mostly pay off ...:teehee: Look forward to hear more! :blush-anim-cl:

And Nina, I'd be more than happy if MIKA spoke to me, in whatever language - even if I didn't understand a word, haha :naughty::aah:

Love,love

me

:naughty: That's ok, Mika thinks Dcdeb is Canadian :naughty:

I was just thinking about that, lol! Will never forget their faces:

Mika: :shocked: But but but... You are Canadian!

Deb: :blink: dcdeb, Mika. dcdeb.

:naughty:

That is actually a really great gift:thumb_yello:

Mika: :shocked: But but but... You are Canadian!

Deb: :blink: dcdeb, Mika. dcdeb.

:naughty:

Well, it takes a while. He is still convinced Luke is from Belfast.

"Mika, Luke wanted to know why you dedicated a song to him in Belfast."

"Cause he's from Belfast."

"No, I'm from Dublin."

"Oh."

*Mika names every country people are from*

"You're from Belfast."

"No I'm from...never mind."

Also, he only realised I was Dutch after we were backstage in Paradiso and he actually heard me speak Dutch. Before that, everytime he was naming countries, he'd just skip me. Now he takes every opportunity to let me know that he knows I'm Dutch.:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: But but but... You are Canadian!

Deb: dcdeb, Mika. dcdeb.

:naughty: That's ok, Mika thinks Dcdeb is Canadian

That is actually a really great gift

Well, it takes a while. He is still convinced Luke is from Belfast.

Oh, dear friends...

in 2007/2008 Mika's crew thouhgt my name was Robertina :blink:

:lmfao:

It´s such a great gift and I love your ideas. Well done girls!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Silvie, your report starts already perfect, I translated hubby what you wrote and he also loved it :mikalove:

I´m happy you all could stay together and had so much fun. MFC is a fantastic group :group_hug: