X Factor 8 Italy Bootcamp 1- 2 July 2014 -- Milan Mediolanum Forum

mari62

Here we are!

This is taken after the first night of Bootcamp (there's also a lonely Loukum near the wonderful poster of Valmont)

DSCN1142_zps61c7fd7a.jpg

and this is our huge group from the second night.

DSCN1189_zpsa36d6c89.jpg

thank you again to everyone:wub2:

Thanks for the pics! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Simona for the group pics and a big thank you to Myriam and Simona for the gift, both for the brilliant idea and for organizing it, it must have been A LOT of work!! :huglove:

Edited by mari62

Thanks Simona for the group pics and a big thank you to Myriam and Simona for the gift, it must have been A LOT of work!! :huglove:

:wub2:

We enjoyed this work a lot!!!

and this is our huge group from the second night.

DSCN1189_zpsa36d6c89.jpg

thank you again to everyone

Great job, Simo :thumb_yello:

I shot the picture, but i'm not a good set design.. :no:

I should traslate the group a little bit on the right... just to have the motorway banner "Genova" with the two arrows on the heads of our royal couple from Genova :doh:

and... damn it...

why so much people half hidden on the left???

and so much empty space on the right?? with a round ectoplasm instead of Mika fans? :blink:

Allegra, I've just noticed that the pic taken by hubby is a bit different, some fans had moved to the right, I'm gonna post it :thumb_yello: Edited by mari62

and... damn it...

why so much people half hidden on the left???

and so much empty space on the right?? with a round ectoplasm instead of Mika fans? :blink:

Allegra you did a great job...I think we were moving while you shot the pic so ..it's not your fault :wub2:

and it's a great pic so thank you so much ..you are our official photographer :thumb_yello:

It's a great group !

You're very beautiful :thumb_yello:

Actually we are golden :naughty:

I forgot to say that I think that he can't stand excuses from people who try to justify their mistakes, especially if they are totally missing the point, so after the performances he was slighty annoyed here and there...

I forgot to say that I think that he can't stand excuses from people who try to justify their mistakes, especially if they are totally missing the point, so after the performances he was slighty annoyed here and there...

Can you explain more about it please?

Here are my pics, they're slightly different, some fans had moved to the right :)

unfortunately the pics aren't high resolution :doh:

DSC00226-1.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

Thank you Marina beautiful pics!!

We've been very lucky to be there in such a good number, and I already think about the live shows, when no tickets will be available :sad:

How will we cope? :crybaby:

Are you really sure that you can't get any? I mean, it's the second year, Mika is more powerfull now :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

I hope you find a way :huglove:

(if not, you can maybe gather all Mikafans together and do a "let's watch the show!" party :naughty:, it can still be a lot of fun! :thumb_yello:)

Ciao a tutte sono riuscita ad entrare.....sono irene, ho 34 anni e ho conosciuto alcune di voi ad assago in questi 2 gg fantastici. Seguo mika da circa 3 anni, lo adoro, e sono molto contenta di avervi trovato!!!!spero di diventare vs amica!!! :huglove:

Hi everyone! I just want to tell you something. I don't even know if this is the right thread! Anyway on the 2nd of July, at Xfactor Bootcamp, I managed to give to Mika a bracelet that I made for him a while ago. He put it on during the show! I still can barely believe it! :shocked: I'm sharing this experience with everybody, just to make it real! I really wish everybody could feel like I did sooner or later! It was such a deep emotion! :blush-anim-cl:

And again: Thanks Mika!

ps: I got two blurry pics, but I don't know how to post them here :teehee:

Hi everyone! I just want to tell you something. I don't even know if this is the right thread! Anyway on the 2nd of July, at Xfactor Bootcamp, I managed to give to Mika a bracelet that I made for him a while ago. He put it on during the show! I still can barely believe it! :shocked: I'm sharing this experience with everybody, just to make it real! I really wish everybody could feel like I did sooner or later! It was such a deep emotion! :blush-anim-cl:

Very happy for you :huglove: thanks for sharing with us

So happy for you :huglove:!!

Ciao a tutte sono riuscita ad entrare.....sono irene, ho 34 anni e ho conosciuto alcune di voi ad assago in questi 2 gg fantastici. Seguo mika da circa 3 anni, lo adoro, e sono molto contenta di avervi trovato!!!!spero di diventare vs amica!!! :huglove:

Ciao, eneri, e :welcomeani:

Forse potrei presentarti anche qui:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

:thumb_yello:

That's fantastic, alecs! It's always a thrill when Mika does that -- and he's so good about it, too. I know I still get ridiculously excited when I see him wearing one of my gifts. :wub2:

There are two ways to share a photo here. One is to upload it directly from your computer -- you can do that by using the little paper clip icon above the text box here. When you click on that it will ask your to find the photo on your computer and then upload it.

Another way is if you have your photo on Facebook or photobucket or some other site like that, you can click on the icon above the text box that looks like a mountain scene (if you hover over it, it will say "insert image"). Click on that, then enter the URL or link of your photo.

I believe these instructions are also in our FAQ. You'll find the link for that in my sig, below. Good luck!

oh wow! how cool is that! :wub2:

Woah ! It's brillant !! It will be a huge memories !