Fedez

sarik31

• 3 weeks later...
Fedez said in the daily show that this XF experience was really intense for him. Almost too much intense. He kind of implied that he won't be so eager to do it again.

He also explained in a video (Zedef Chronicles) that the stress does he to go so many times in the bathroom! ahahaha :aah: Now we know his physiological rhythms

He also explained in a video (Zedef Chronicles) that the stress does he to go so many times in the bathroom! ahahaha :aah:

I've seen him to ask for permission to reach the loo like a zilion times during the auditions. That makes sense now. :floor:

He just tweeted that he will have a contestant (Vivian) both as a backing singer and as a performer on stage with him in his tour. He was quite amazed but her rapping skills indeed.

I think it's nice of him to give her a chance. She wasn't even one of his own contestants. And he also promised someone else to help them with something (sorry, can't remember) because he own a label so he can call the shots. He's apparently willing to help rookies to have their chance.

I've seen him to ask for permission to reach the loo like a zilion times during the auditions. That makes sense now. :floor:

He just tweeted that he will have a contestant (Vivian) both as a backing singer and as a performer on stage with him in his tour. He was quite amazed but her rapping skills indeed.

I think it's nice of him to give her a chance. She wasn't even one of his own contestants. And he also promised someone else to help them with something (sorry, can't remember) because he own a label so he can call the shots. He's apparently willing to help rookies to have their chance.

AHAHAHAHAH :floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:

He promise to help the rapper Diluvio the first contestant who was eliminated from XF. He was in the Mika's team :naughty:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...