Fedez

sarik31

I wrote it in another thread, but I think that this snippet belongs here:

The guy deserves some words. I already liked him in Bologna, but after those Boot Camps I officially fell for him. I've always seen those rappers guys being tough and macho and rude and beware-I'm-a-bad-ass but he's not.

He's caring, sympathetic, he's concerned about contestants' lives, emotions and careers, he was serious during his work but at times totally brilliant and funny in picking his words. And he's confident enought to disclose his real colours (I assume, I can't know if he's just an amazing actor) so he claimed that he's not a weed guy and he stood proudly in showing himself as a sweet, clever, honest good guy. I think I'll look for more infos about him.

I'd like to write in your way, SO MUCH.

:wub2::huglove:

• 3 weeks later...

From last week’s Italian Vanity Fair, an interview to Fedez (as the new spokesperson of Loreal) about his look.

Main quotes: he doesn’t like his current haircut, he follows a strict diet style because he was a chubby kid and always feels he’s overweight, he’s not worried about how his tattoos will look when he’ll be old

Is someone interested in a translation? I can do a proper one in the next days if you cannot find another volunteer :teehee:

Fedez_zpsf2dae30f.jpg

From last week’s Italian Vanity Fair, an interview to Fedez (as the new spokesperson of Loreal) about his look.

Main quotes: he doesn’t like his current haircut, he follows a strict diet style because he was a chubby kid and always feels he’s overweight, he’s not worried about how his tattoos will look when he’ll be old

Is someone interested in a translation? I can do a proper one in the next days if you cannot find another volunteer :teehee:

Thanks for the link! :thumb_yello: I would love to see it translated if not too much trouble :blush-anim-cl:

07 agosto 2014

X Factor 2014 anticipazioni: intervista a Fedez

Se Fedez pensava che il mondo del rap fosse duro, non aveva ancora fatto i conti con X Factor!

Dal primo giorno di Audizioni, il giudice più giovane di sempre si è subito accorto di quanto la ricerca della nuova popstar della musica italiana sia un lavoro delicato e impegnativo.

Tra un’esibizione e l’altra abbiamo chiesto alla new entry di raccontarci le sue impressioni e le sue aspettative per X Factor 2014.

Volete sentire che cosa ci ha confidato?

Allora guardate il video qui sotto e preparatevi per il debutto di Fedez al tavolo dei giudici di #XF8!

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/208015/lintervista-a-fedez/24-07-2014/?pag=1/

[sky]208015[/sky]

• 2 weeks later...
No hurry at all :huglove:

Here it is!

WHO’S SATISFIED?

The chubby kid is on a diet, the teenager who never wanted to drop his favourite t-shirt has now made a tattoo out of it, and there you have Fedez, a rapper, a TV host (he’ll take part to X Factor from September on) and soon an actor (in a movie, but you cannot get more on this subject) . In the meantime Federico Lucia, this is his real name, has been chosen by L’oreal as new spokesperson for Studio Line (a hair gel).

The right chance to investigate his ideas about style and its surroundings, including past, present and future. With a rightful amount of gentle irony which doesn’t sound overweening even a bit.

What’s your relationship with the concept of “ look”?

I have no relationship at all.

But how do you feel in front of a camera?

A simpleton.

Let’s talk about bad impressions. Can you recall a specific one?

I once made an appreciation to Eros Ramazzotti’s (E.R. is an Italian singer, Mika wrote for him a song ) wife without knowing she was his wife. When, later on, I met E.R. at a festival he said “I know you met my wife”.

Are you interested in fashion?

I don’t care that much. I also happened to see a couple of fashion shows but I think I won’t do it anymore. It’s not my cup of tea, and I am constantly asked questions I’m not able to answer to. They give me an authority I do not deserve. If I had to choose what to wear on my own, I’d be dressed as a colourblind 13 y.o., a lot of colours and random pairings.

Be truthful, there’s a little of vanity in you.

Yes, but in small quantities.

Aesthetical fears? I mean, are you scared you’ll become bald or put on belly?

I am quite obsessed by my body. I don’t like my big teeth, I’ve always thought my lips are too big and I always have dark circles that make me look like a junkie even if they are congenital. Add that I was a chubby teenager, therefore I still see myself that way. Having been fat as a child, you’ll always feel fat.

How did you lose weight?

I began by paying attention to what I was eating. Thereafter it became quite an obsession. I’m on the zone diet. I eat every three hours whatever is written on my list: chicken, bresaola (it’s a typical lean beef ham), whole wheat pasta. It’s been years I keep eating the same things. And then I do box since a couple of years. That’s to unload me, more than to keep fit.

Your hair.

I never know how to comb them. When I was a kid I did it myself, cutting a few locks here and there. Now when I go to the hairdresser’s and they ask me “how do you want them?” I never know what to reply. I’m not happy at all with the Balotelli (a football player) style I’m wearing right now .

What ‘s inside your bathroom cabinet?

I have a full section for organic face creams, and another one with herbal pills, ginger, ginseng and so on. I am a bit hypochondriac. I’m scared I can catch some desease. I have a complete yearly check-up as older people do, otherwise I become a paranoid.

What about your tattooed body when you’ll be 70?

My answer for everybody asking me about my tattoos is: “Whatever is dirty inside me is visible outside as well. Judging by appearances is typical of who’s dirty inside”.

Here it is!

WHO’S SATISFIED?

The chubby kid is on a diet, the teenager who never wanted to drop his favourite t-shirt has now made a tattoo out of it, and there you have Fedez, a rapper, a TV host (he’ll take part to X Factor from September on) and soon an actor (in a movie, but you cannot get more on this subject) . In the meantime Federico Lucia, this is his real name, has been chosen by L’oreal as new spokesperson for Studio Line (a hair gel).

The right chance to investigate his ideas about style and its surroundings, including past, present and future. With a rightful amount of gentle irony which doesn’t sound overweening even a bit.

What’s your relationship with the concept of “ look”?

I have no relationship at all.

But how do you feel in front of a camera?

A simpleton.

Let’s talk about bad impressions. Can you recall a specific one?

I once made an appreciation to Eros Ramazzotti’s (E.R. is an Italian singer, Mika wrote for him a song ) wife without knowing she was his wife. When, later on, I met E.R. at a festival he said “I know you met my wife”.

Are you interested in fashion?

I don’t care that much. I also happened to see a couple of fashion shows but I think I won’t do it anymore. It’s not my cup of tea, and I am constantly asked questions I’m not able to answer to. They give me an authority I do not deserve. If I had to choose what to wear on my own, I’d be dressed as a colourblind 13 y.o., a lot of colours and random pairings.

Be truthful, there’s a little of vanity in you.

Yes, but in small quantities.

Aesthetical fears? I mean, are you scared you’ll become bald or put on belly?

I am quite obsessed by my body. I don’t like my big teeth, I’ve always thought my lips are too big and I always have dark circles that make me look like a junkie even if they are congenital. Add that I was a chubby teenager, therefore I still see myself that way. Having been fat as a child, you’ll always feel fat.

How did you lose weight?

I began by paying attention to what I was eating. Thereafter it became quite an obsession. I’m on the zone diet. I eat every three hours whatever is written on my list: chicken, bresaola (it’s a typical lean beef ham), whole wheat pasta. It’s been years I keep eating the same things. And then I do box since a couple of years. That’s to unload me, more than to keep fit.

Your hair.

I never know how to comb them. When I was a kid I did it myself, cutting a few locks here and there. Now when I go to the hairdresser’s and they ask me “how do you want them?” I never know what to reply. I’m not happy at all with the Balotelli (a football player) style I’m wearing right now .

What ‘s inside your bathroom cabinet?

I have a full section for organic face creams, and another one with herbal pills, ginger, ginseng and so on. I am a bit hypochondriac. I’m scared I can catch some desease. I have a complete yearly check-up as older people do, otherwise I become a paranoid.

What about your tattooed body when you’ll be 70?

My answer for everybody asking me about my tattoos is: “Whatever is dirty inside me is visible outside as well. Judging by appearances is typical of who’s dirty inside”.

Thank you so much :flowers2: He is so sweet, I really like what he is saying in the end about judging by appearances! How come he is so worried about his own appearance? Getting weight, hair styles, organic face creams... Oh, kids these days! :wub2::naughty:

• 4 weeks later...

09-09-2014

Victoria e Fedez vi aspettano il 18 settembre!

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/212748/victoria-e-fedez-vi-aspettano-il-18-settembre/09-09-2014/xfactor,XF8,/

[sky]212748[/sky]

08-09-2014

Emis Killa parla di Fedez

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/212652/emis-killa-parla-di-fedez/08-09-2014/xfactor,XF8,/

[sky]212652[/sky]

• 3 weeks later...

FEDEZ - GENERAZIONE BOH (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

[Hang on to your socks . . . ]

#PopHoolista new album is officially out!

This is the first official single video #GenerazioneBoh Youtube has inexplicably ousted the video from all of its rankings and sharing spaces, as if the video didn't exist, despite the huge numbers.

But this gives me to try one thing ever made, or prove that the virality of a video does not depend on what we want to take and I would like to do with your help!

**** to algorithms and subterfuge, which is the only value that matters are the people!

So I propose to ...A TSUNAMI OF SHARING!

[YouTube]_NhcJokNEos[/YouTube]

Il nuovo disco #PopHoolista è ufficialmente fuori!

Questo è il video del primo singolo ufficiale #GenerazioneBoh

Youtube ha inspiegabilmente estromesso il video da tutte le sue classifiche e spazi di condivisione, come se il video non esistesse,nonostante i numeri ingenti.

Ma questo mi da modo di provare una cosa mai fatta, ovvero dimostrare che la viralità di un video non dipende da ciò che ci vogliono imboccare e lo vorrei fare con il vostro aiuto!

Fanculo agli algoritmi e ai sotterfugi, l'unico valore che conta sono le persone!

Quindi propongo...UNO TSUNAMI DI CONDIVISIONI!

Io ci provo.

Edited by A. Clay

Trouble for FEDEZ?

'Now I have learned that two members of the Democratic Party have made explicit request to SKY position concerning my role and my presence in the X Factor for expressing a political opinion outside this context.

I'm not at X Factor for making propaganda and ever I made, but as a citizen I have my political ideas and I have no reason to keep them hidden, the fact that for having expressed ask my head brings us back 60 years to censorship and fascism.

Good night to all.'

Fedez: Nel recinto con le capre stateci voi» Rapper di successo, presto attore. E ora, debutta nella giuria di X Factor. Ne è passato di tempo da quando frequentava i centri sociali e girava in metrò. Ma se in un locale lo fate entrare nell'«area vip», non gli state facendo un favore.

http://www.vanityfair.it/people/italia/14/08/29/fedez-intervista-foto-amore-fidanzata-giudice-x-factor

SLIDE SHOW ::

http://www.vanityfair.it/people/italia/14/08/29/fedez-intervista-foto-amore-fidanzata-giudice-x-factor#gallery=18734-1

Edited by A. Clay

Via FACEBOOK ::

Biagio Antonacci and I are not friends, we share a medium: the Rap. I however got to read his exchanges with Gagnon and I can't do anything but compliment him on the effectiveness with which he brought out the "Monster" from hiding and did so knowing the younger.

The "dishonorable" I have nothing to say, our words and our actions speak for us. He is nothing more than a mirror of our political class, makes fun of the voters and it is better to destroy that building.

If I was the older brother of the girl you've insulted would come to take from the ears and would bring you in front of her to apologize. So happens in popular neighborhoods like the one where I come from. Where "popular" doesn't mean "criminal" means humble.

Respect towards others, especially the weakest, is a civic duty and rabble as Gai did not care because it's busy filling their pockets.

-----

'The Deputy Senate President Maurizio Gasparri insults me for my appearance, exhibiting an ignorance and intellectual limits embarrassing to a man in his position, I don't mind a little. I'm not surprised. Mr uses the same sleazy methods, domineering and bullying against a little girl though, I am genuinely afraid. Surely the nation's problems right now are others. Definitely will not be punished Gasparri in no way this obscene display of arrogance. But these are small incidents to be endless pride detectors and frozen soul with which many men of power thinking citizens. Are small episodes like these that illuminate to day mania of omnipotence, the oversized ego and total lack of guilt that plagues some sad characters. I alone can't do much. But I want to do the only thing that seems real as possible: If Gul, she insulted by the Deputy President of the Senate, decided to pursue through legal action, I will be happy to bear the cost of the action. Not out of spite. Not for revenge. For optimism. Why don't we do more to read daily by these people. Does nothing if then someone will have to say that I want to do politics and to occupy me of things that don't concern me closely. For me the respect, especially by those in power, is the basis of representative democracy and civil society itself. Otherwise it just sdegnarsi and wonder of children tortured in car washes and then ministerial anti bullying campaigns. I can't do I consider an act of violence as something that doesn't concern me.

Is not policy. It's just common sense.'

-----

'Every tweet that Matteo Salvini dedicates to insult me is bull**** in less that says on immigration issues and civility.

Daje so Matteo!

Do you know what would help to address a sensitive issue such as immigration? The 40 MILLION electoral reimbursement made disappear from the Cyprus League

and Tanzania ... When you feel to be the most hated politicians means that something good did.

(attached Milan anxiously awaiting Salvini)

#LegaLadrona

Good weekend to all!'

-----

'Dear Gagnon, I'm dirty on the outside but judging appearances is the attitude typical of

someone who is dirty inside.'

#CosoDipinto #Vergogna

Edited by A. Clay

• 3 weeks later...