Mika to appear on "L'ÉTÉ INDIEN", 2014

This episode was sympathic !

That's good to see Mika says freely, on differents subjects.

His version of Grace Kelly and BBB, I liked it. There was gentle to ear :wub2:

His french mistakes was so cute !

When Julie Snyder announced that Mika was going to sing GK in French, Cathouzouf said to me "oh you better cover your ears" because i really do not like the French version.... it's like nails on a blackboard. The words don't fit the melody and it just sounds like a mess. (my opinion, i'm not asking anyone to agree or desagree)

So when he sang just a little in French and switched to English, i was pleasently surprised. But when he asked to redo his singing, i was afraid it was because he wanted to try again in French.

But now that i saw the episode, i see that when she says "En francais", Mika corrects her and says en "Franglais" :naughty:

I haven't watch the show yet but I already like it, as I just came home from lunch with my parents and my stepfather who is supposed not to like neither variety shows nor Mika (and has made a sport of teasing me with the last one) jumped on me with a "You seen it? I was very surprised! In fact is seems really, really nice! And funny! And I really enjoyed seing him! (and then insert here 10 minutes of weird love spreading, with my mum babbling about his suit in the background)". You can't imagine who gobsmacked I was :shocked:

And then he ended up whistling BBB, which is one of the most awkward things I've ever seen :aah:

So I still don't know what happened but I am already quite thankful for the month of peace it'll bring me (I hope I'll have at least a month before stepfahter forgets of niiiice and funnyyyy he is and goes back to teasing)

Beatrice Martin aka Coeur de pirate is a young Quebec singer/pianist that Mika loves a lot. So when the show asks him who he wanted as a guest, he called her.

She has 2 very successful album, and is only 24. I saw her perform with OSM last year... She is great, and an excellent pianist.

She is Coeur de Pirate . I like her and so does Mika as he said he asked specifically to sing BBB as a duet with her. They used to go to the same music teacher he said when he was on RFM week end in June and aired a song by her.

This is the full video of her Coeur de Pirate singing "Adieu". You could tell on Mika's face that he liked it.

Thank you!! :flowers2: I saw her mentioned several times but wasn't sure who she is and how Mika knows her. He obviously likes her a lot!

I'm not sure if they said it on TV (or perhaps they are keeping it for the Quebec version), her husband is from France and is a tattoo artist.

She has beautiful tattoos. Designed by her husband?

So I watched the performance of Grace Kelly and BBB one more time and with a much better quality (thanks for the links :huglove:).

And I still love it :wub2:

I think that Mika's voice was good, he was playing with the songs and I had a really good time listening to it (even the French Grace Kelly that I usually don't like :aah:). Coeur de Pirate brought something punchy and added more naughtiness (?) to the song, that was good to hear that version.

And, really, with that piano running behind, was I the only one almost dancing on my chair? :teehee:

Have you seen Patrick Bruel's face during the performance? He was totally seduced :naughty:

I haven't watch the show yet but I already like it, as I just came home from lunch with my parents and my stepfather who is supposed not to like neither variety shows nor Mika (and has made a sport of teasing me with the last one) jumped on me with a "You seen it? I was very surprised! In fact is seems really, really nice! And funny! And I really enjoyed seing him! (and then insert here 10 minutes of weird love spreading, with my mum babbling about his suit in the background)". You can't imagine who gobsmacked I was :shocked:

And then he ended up whistling BBB, which is one of the most awkward things I've ever seen :aah:

So I still don't know what happened but I am already quite thankful for the month of peace it'll bring me (I hope I'll have at least a month before stepfahter forgets of niiiice and funnyyyy he is and goes back to teasing)

That's good news :wink2:

So.... how did the French fans find our Quebec French accent?

And let me warn you.... they were using (most of the time) what we consider our "international French"

They were being careful how they said things, but a few expressions slipped through i noticed :lmfao:

:naughty:

So.... how did the French fans find our Quebec French accent?

And let me warn you.... they were using (most of the time) what we consider our "international French"

They were being careful how they said things, but a few expressions slipped through i noticed :lmfao:

You know, we were used to Garou in The Voice, so it was easy :wink2:

We will see in Februar how strong is your real accent :naughty:

Have you notice that they changed the words of the song? They didn't say "2+2 ça fait tout ce qu'on veut" but "2+2 ça fait toujours mieux" :fisch:

You know, we were used to Garou in The Voice, so it was easy :wink2:

We will see in Februar how strong is your real accent :naughty:

Have you notice that they changed the words of the song? They didn't say "2+2 ça fait tout ce qu'on veut" but "2+2 ça fait toujours mieux" :fisch:

Garou uses expressions we do not use here! :aah: Just like men do not greet men with kisses here, as a general rule.

The only time i could say he spoke like we do is when he was trying to convince Caroline to be on his team. And Mika noticed :naughty:

ah! maybe Beatrice added her personal touch (or got the words wrong :naughty:)

OMG IT'S HILARIOUS

Roxy and I definitely photobombed this pic, we're the real stars. :aah:

Hey if anyone sees my face, tell me. :naughty:

I remember they zoomed at Roxy and I at some point, and I pointed at the camera, so the guy entertaining the crowd said: the stupidest thing you could do on screen is to point at the camera and wave at it when it zooms on you. So please do not do this. I felt like I was involved. :naughty:

hahahaha omg... we were laughing so hard :lmfao:!!!!

it was sooooooooo distracting having the camera in our faces the whole time:aah:

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!! oh... my....

i looked amazing with my hair wet:mf_rosetinted:

at least it wasn't pouffy like some other MFCers :fisch:

random fangurl moment:

at 1:24 and on during GK hes looking at me...:wub2:

mika:..theres da fangurl that knows all mah lyrics... :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::wub2:

unless i look directly at her with my puppy eyes, 3 inches from her face during a concert because i can't remember the words to Rain... then she's no help at all :mf_rosetinted:

at least it wasn't pouffy like some other MFCers :fisch:

unless i look directly at her with my puppy eyes, 3 inches from her face during a concert because i can't remember the words to Rain... then she's no help at all :mf_rosetinted:

your hair wasnt puffy... it was voluminous:mf_rosetinted:

i know someone would mention this!! :aah::teehee: i was hoping it would be forgotten ... :mf_rosetinted:

your hair wasnt puffy... it was voluminous:mf_rosetinted:

i know someone would mention this!! :aah::teehee: i was hoping it would be forgotten ... :mf_rosetinted:

puffy... http://personal.qisoftware.com/blog_images/messy_withcombs.JPG

pouffy .... http://i25.tinypic.com/iv9yzd.jpg

(ok ok... they spell it poofy... i prefer pouffy :aah:)