Mika to appear on "L'ÉTÉ INDIEN", 2014

:naughty: i don't think he liked it that much :aah:

but it was the wrong cheese!

Yeah it looked like it was hardening up. It's like pizza and you have to eat it in 5 minutes or it just starts getting gross. :naughty:

I don't think this part was shown in France either...

http://tva.canoe.ca/video/recherche/Mika/mika-explique-pourquoi-il-y-a-des-belles-filles-dans-son-clip-boom-boom-boom/3781853147001

Mika explains why all the ladies in BBB

Yes I agree with him but he could have put a twist in at the end. What is the point of strictly remaking a bunch of other people's films if you're not going to put your own spin on it?

so... they didn't even show the poutine part on the show either. i guess it was just an advert or something :dunno:

anyways... is it me or was the Quebec version funnier than the French version?

And why do they change the "Mika's taxi" part in the shows? It's suppose to be when they ask about the "grand malaise" not just some random "oh my taxi is here" story. *scratches head*

so... they didn't even show the poutine part on the show either. i guess it was just an advert or something :dunno:

And why do they change the "Mika's taxi" part in the shows? It's suppose to be when they ask about the "grand malaise" not just some random "oh my taxi is here" story. *scratches head*

Dude, you analyze so much... I didn't notice any of that :naughty:

Yeah, cool show, people texted me that Mika was on TV and my answer was: hey look who's behind him :das:

Didn't see all the french show but ours was funnier... If my memory serves right, they show the taxi part at the right time tonight...

Now can someone explain to me why peeps are still buying Elle me dit???

Didn't see all the french show but ours was funnier... If my memory serves right, they show the taxi part at the right time tonight...

Now can someone explain to me why peeps are still buying Elle me dit???

non... it was when they were asking about les grands malaises & they asked Mika about his and he said "oh my taxi is here" and he never really answered when they started taping again... he was saved by the boat :naughty:

:naughty: