Mika to appear on "L'ÉTÉ INDIEN", 2014

That was so funny when they asked a question to Mika and he answered "his taxi had arrived (the boat that was going by).

We had to stop the recording for about 5-10 minutes for it to go by.

Mika got up and went to the stage and was doing the motion for the captain to blow the horn... which he did to Mika's delight! :naughty:

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello: Do you think they will show the moment with the boat on TV,or it was off record?

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello: Do you think they will show the moment with the boat on TV,or it was off record?

well, since they posted it on the "teaser" i have to assume it will be on the show too :dunno: Mika sure got a big kick out of it, expecially when the captain blew the horn. A bunch of people were on the boat decks & were waving at us and we were waving back.

Julie and Michel were asking questions to all the guests (if i remember correctly) something about "les beaux malaises". It's the name of a television series from Martin Matte (comedian) where everyday situations become a bit of an embarrassment and makes people feel uneasy. They were up to Mika for his answer when the boat came through and he said that was his taxi and didn't answer.

I can't remember if he answered afterwards or not :aah:

Edited by guylainem123

well, since they posted it on the "teaser" i have to assume it will be on the show too :dunno: Mika sure got a big kick out of it, expecially when the captain blew the horn. A bunch of people were on the boat decks & were waving at us and we were waving back.

Julie and Michel were asking questions to all the guests (if i remember correctly) something about "les beaux malaises". It's the name of a television series from Martin Matte (comedian) where everyday situations become a bit of an embarrassment and makes people feel uneasy. They were up to Mika for his answer when the boat came through and he said that was his taxi and didn't answer.

I can't remember if he answered afterwards or not :aah:

Can't remember the question but he never answered... Felt he was very glad to have the boat as a distraction to skip answering...

Anyone outside France tried to watch the replay from last week on the France2 website? Edit: tried... Doesn't work :(

Edited by cathouzouf

Here's the teaser for this week's show featuring Mika! :swoon:

It will be shown in Europe on August 9th

http://www.france2.fr/emissions/ete-indien/videos/NI_15661?origin=ftvsite_homepage

If someone can record it, it would be wonderful! :pray:

apparently the show in France will be different than the one shown in Quebec.

That was so funny when they asked a question to Mika and he answered "his taxi had arrived (the boat that was going by).

Mika got up and went to the stage and was doing the motion for the captain to blow the horn... which he did to Mika's delight! :naughty:

When I first read about the taxi/ship I hadnt imagined it to be that huge. That is an impressive ship and that somehow makes it even funnier to be calling it a taxi!

So much looking forward to watching the show tomorrow :)

this one?

[YOUTUBE]x5Ij12-5UVA[/YOUTUBE]

That's just a blank space. My tablet won't play videos embedded on MFC. They don't even show up. It's just blank.

If there's a YouTube link, that might work. Sometimes it says that it's not been made available for Android devices, but other times I can see it.

That's just a blank space. My tablet won't play videos embedded on MFC. They don't even show up. It's just blank.

If there's a YouTube link, that might work. Sometimes it says that it's not been made available for Android devices, but other times I can see it.

what about this?

Can't wait to see that bit :thumb_yello: I had no idea you were so close to the river.

Thanks to JiEun here is a link to watch the streaming tomorrow evening :thumb_yello:

http://webactu-webtv.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=3

Try the second France 2, it was working for me

Thanks! For me right now it's working the first one too :thumb_yello:

Hey if anyone sees my face, tell me. :naughty:

I remember they zoomed at Roxy and I at some point, and I pointed at the camera, so the guy entertaining the crowd said: the stupidest thing you could do on screen is to point at the camera and wave at it when it zooms on you. So please do not do this. I felt like I was involved. :naughty:

Hey if anyone sees my face, tell me. :naughty:

I remember they zoomed at Roxy and I at some point, and I pointed at the camera, so the guy entertaining the crowd said: the stupidest thing you could do on screen is to point at the camera and wave at it when it zooms on you. So please do not do this. I felt like I was involved. :naughty:

How about this pic ?

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10464175_10152366904248040_7203523335046842187_n.jpg?oh=461127f3fda44ce1f903082d485c90d4&oe=545C587D

yup! :thumb_yello: Raya is on the left of Mika's shoulder with her arms crossed & Roxy is next to her with a braid in her hair :naughty:

Here's the teaser for this week's show featuring Mika! :swoon:

It will be shown in Europe on August 9th

http://www.france2.fr/emissions/ete-indien/videos/NI_15661?origin=ftvsite_homepage

If someone can record it, it would be wonderful! :pray:

apparently the show in France will be different than the one shown in Quebec.

If I can download the replay (is it "replay" in english?), i'll share it on youtube :wink2:

France 2 streaming works both on my pc and on my tablet, I hope to be back from work at that time, Saturday evening, in middle August it's tough when working in a restaurant/pizzeria!