Mika to appear on "L'ÉTÉ INDIEN", 2014

Raya, if it makes you feel any better about missing the M & G, your name was not called... i don't think you won in the same competition as Cathouzouf & I did. There was 2 on FB

That's why I said "maybe supposedly kind of" because I wasn't too sure, Roxy texted me that but I didn't get it... But it's ok, it's ok :)

Thanks for the repport, I almost feel like I was there :wub2: (but I wasnt :tears::mf_rosetinted: ) I'm very jealous but life is life haha I can't be mad about you for something so amazing. I can't wait to see the show on TV.

On Facebook by Martin Matte (a famous humorist here):

Gros, gros show télé hier, «l'été indien». Des inconnus sont pris en photo avec moi...

PS: La dernière photo, c'est la vue qu'on avait du plateau télé.

PS2: Je m'achète un disque de Mika, il est phénoménal!

MM

Translation :

Big, big tv show yesterday, «l'été indien». Strangers are taking pictures with me... (for those who don't know him, it's a joke)

PS: The last picture is a view from the TV studio

PS2: I'm buying a Mika CD, he's phenomenal!

MM

10405697_10152591289558281_4392732613298722380_n.jpg

10441432_10152591290973281_125707829860822044_n.jpg

10330496_10152591291403281_892479495511809071_n.jpg

the "reward" (meet & greet) was not for clapping all day... as a matter of fact the ones who sat there clapping did NOT win an M & G.

It was poor old Cathouzouf and I, stuck in the wonderful VIP area :teehee:

that had won the competition on FB.

But since Lilstar was the +1 with Cathouzouf, she got the M & G as well.

So only 3 MFCers did

Yes I know! it was just a joke :thumb_yello::naughty:

I' m really happy for you guys :)

Mika sur le plateau de L’été indien

Mika était sur le plateau de L’été indien, hier. Le chanteur, qu’on pourra voir à l’émission, a fait la connaissance de Martin Matte et de Rachid Badouri, par le fait même. Rencontré en coulisses, Mika était fier de montrer ses baskets achetées dimanche à la boutique Oxford, située sur la rue St-Viateur dans le Mile-End.

1310928396410_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

1310928396616_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

1310928396608_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

That's why I said "maybe supposedly kind of" because I wasn't too sure, Roxy texted me that but I didn't get it... But it's ok, it's ok :)

Some older lady in the VIP area asked me (after you left) if you were my daughter and that you looked so sweet :naughty:

I love your tea idea!!! I've never heard about tea like that. He must have loved it! Happy to hear everything went so well and you had the best time :wub2: We will see the pic later?

And Roxanne, love your fangirl report :wub2:

When I first saw the name in the tea list, I promise myself to do a taste test and if I loved it, I would get some for mika.:wink2:

If you love sweet tea, it's really nice! Guess it,s another thing to put on your list of things to do while in Montreal:fisch:

Love your reports! So glad you guys got a proper M&G and Mika was so sweet with everyone. It sounds like you worked hard for it during that taping. I would have snuck out of there. :teehee:

Cath I looove David's Tea. Especially that chocolate minty one. Everyone comes to my desk to see what smells so good. :naughty:

You should try Glitter and gold. it's really good. We're all tea addicts in the office and I converted my colleague already.

And it really shines:teehee:

When I first saw the name in the tea list, I promise myself to do a taste test and if I loved it, I would get some for mika.:wink2:

If you love sweet tea, it's really nice! Guess it,s another thing to put on your list of things to do while in Montreal:fisch:

Oh, yes!!!! Lol, so many things to do in Montreal. So excited already!

Ohhh thank you for your report RayaBadran!!!!!

It's always a pleasure read this reports :wub2: Mika is the cutest man in the world! :huglove:

Ohhh...pictures are so beautiful...he has always a very good style...I love it! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm so sad...these concerts will be AMAZING...but I live so far! Sigh!

Love your reports! So glad you guys got a proper M&G and Mika was so sweet with everyone. It sounds like you worked hard for it during that taping. I would have snuck out of there. :teehee:

Cath I looove David's Tea. Especially that chocolate minty one. Everyone comes to my desk to see what smells so good. :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: Aawww- chocolate minty tea - I almost can smell it !! :wink2: Now I know what to taste, and surely buy, in Febr.: David's Tea - thanks for telling about it! :blush-anim-cl: I also can imagine MIKA drinking Cath's glitter tea, with stardust in his eyes! :mikadas::wub2: Really good idea for a gift - congratz Cathrine!! Thanks to all for more and great reports - I'm deeply touched, and happy, for all of you - very kind to share it ...:huglove:

Love,love

me

Mika sur le plateau de L’été indien

Mika était sur le plateau de L’été indien, hier. Le chanteur, qu’on pourra voir à l’émission, a fait la connaissance de Martin Matte et de Rachid Badouri, par le fait même. Rencontré en coulisses, Mika était fier de montrer ses baskets achetées dimanche à la boutique Oxford, située sur la rue St-Viateur dans le Mile-End.

1310928396410_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

1310928396616_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

1310928396608_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

Cool shoes :wub2:

I'm super happy that at least I got to see the performance, to exchange very brief moments, but I'm already super satisfied with what I have lived in these few hours!

Aw so happy to hear that. I felt bad when you couldn't go to Star Academie. I'm glad this one worked out so well!

You should try Glitter and gold. it's really good. We're all tea addicts in the office and I converted my colleague already.

And it really shines:teehee:

I am going to stop in there right now. :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: Aawww- chocolate minty tea - I almost can smell it !! :wink2: Now I know what to taste, and surely buy, in Febr.: David's Tea - thanks for telling about it! :blush-anim-cl:

This is the one. But they have millions of other amazing flavours and accessories.

http://www.davidstea.com/read-my-lips?&TF=&DEID=

This is the one. But they have millions of other amazing flavours and accessories.

I'm totally obsessed now! I want some of their tea accessories as well as tea. Loved the Fortnum & Mason tea I bought from London (some kind of celebration blend in a very nice box) but it's gone long time ago. Since quitting coffee I've been picky with my tea and want it much stronger than earlier.

Only getting to read all of this thread now. Guy and Cath, so thrilled for you both and everyone else who got to be there.

Deb, sorry it didn't work out this time for you. I would have cried with disappointment. :huglove:

Thanks for all your reports it's been great reading. :thumb_yello:

Some older lady in the VIP area asked me (after you left) if you were my daughter and that you looked so sweet :naughty:

Dawww how nice, thank you :wub2:

Aw so happy to hear that. I felt bad when you couldn't go to Star Academie. I'm glad this one worked out so well!

I am going to stop in there right now. :naughty:

Thank you! Xx It was indeed very fun, the experience of it (not just the performance) was worth it. I'm happy also :wub2:

I don't know why you guys are talking about David's Tea, but I have 5 different packs at home if anyone is interested :naughty: (birthdays are amazing aren't they?) :teehee:

Dawww how nice, thank you :wub2:

Thank you! Xx It was indeed very fun, the experience of it (not just the performance) was worth it. I'm happy also :wub2:

I don't know why you guys are talking about David's Tea, but I have 5 different packs at home if anyone is interested :naughty: (birthdays are amazing aren't they?) :teehee:

Because I gave Mika their Glitter and Gold tea:wink2:

I'm totally obsessed now! I want some of their tea accessories as well as tea. Loved the Fortnum & Mason tea I bought from London (some kind of celebration blend in a very nice box) but it's gone long time ago. Since quitting coffee I've been picky with my tea and want it much stronger than earlier.

Guess you need to bring an extra empty suitcase then:fisch: