Mika to appear on "L'ÉTÉ INDIEN", 2014

Very beautiful pic! :thumb_yello: Mika is amazing (not like me...my photos are always awful!)...anyway I don't like those suits...(all Valentino's suits, like the ones he was wearing at The voice :blink:) but he looks like an elegant gentleman..always! :mikalove:

They all look small :teehee:

Well, they are lol. But to be fair to the others, he is at the forefront so he does have an advantage :)

Also, I was reading on L'ete indien's site that what Europe will see will be different than what is presented in Quebec.

There will be two different edits

Did anyone watch the 1st show this weekend?

The one with Celine? How was it?

Edited by guylainem123

Well, they are lol. But to be fair to the others, he is at the forefront so he does have an advantage :)

Also, I was reading on L'ete indien's site that what Europe will see will be different than what is presented in Quebec.

I did watch a part it!! and tbh all i can say is that it was booooooring... people (well, mostly Céline actually...) kept talking and talking and talking. They only sang at the very end of the show. I think it was a "special" one as everything was quite based on Céline, maybe (I hope so!) it will be different for the one with Mika and others.

I'm not a big fan of Michel Drucker (who I've always found very boring and a bit too much playing the "good old grandfather" with everyone...). But I have to say that what made this show so uninteressant is that both Michel Drucker and Julie Snyder are too much friends with Céline to be in a position to make a good interview of her or of the other people there who where absolutely inexistant even though the production tried to show some reports about what they're doing, etc...

basically the structure of the show was smthg like "Céline talking, Julie and Michel congratulating her and telling the world how wonderful she is, a small report about Céline, a small report about someone else, 2-3 stupid questions to that other people, Céline talking, etc...).

As céline won't be there with Mika, it will surely be different. But I'm not convinced the structure of the show itself will lead to anything very interesting....

leteindien_zps50f2d224.jpg

La semaine prochaine pour l'Europe :blush-anim-cl:

Great pic! Yet another very very stylish suit and most importantly a wonderful smile!

Very much looking forward to watching the show on my tv this Saturday :)

I did watch a part it!! and tbh all i can say is that it was booooooring... people (well, mostly Céline actually...) kept talking and talking and talking. They only sang at the very end of the show. I think it was a "special" one as everything was quite based on Céline, maybe (I hope so!) it will be different for the one with Mika and others.

I'm not a big fan of Michel Drucker (who I've always found very boring and a bit too much playing the "good old grandfather" with everyone...). But I have to say that what made this show so uninteressant is that both Michel Drucker and Julie Snyder are too much friends with Céline to be in a position to make a good interview of her or of the other people there who where absolutely inexistant even though the production tried to show some reports about what they're doing, etc...

basically the structure of the show was smthg like "Céline talking, Julie and Michel congratulating her and telling the world how wonderful she is, a small report about Céline, a small report about someone else, 2-3 stupid questions to that other people, Céline talking, etc...).

As céline won't be there with Mika, it will surely be different. But I'm not convinced the structure of the show itself will lead to anything very interesting....

I agree with Nanou.

All I saw was a little bit of the first part...and it did look boring :doh: but I will not miss the part with Mika next Saturday :wub2: I'm very much looking forward to seeing him :mikalove:

Here's the teaser for this week's show featuring Mika! :swoon:

It will be shown in Europe on August 9th

http://www.france2.fr/emissions/ete-indien/videos/NI_15661?origin=ftvsite_homepage

If someone can record it, it would be wonderful! :pray:

apparently the show in France will be different than the one shown in Quebec.

That was so funny when they asked a question to Mika and he answered "his taxi had arrived (the boat that was going by).

We had to stop the recording for about 5-10 minutes for it to go by.

Mika got up and went to the stage and was doing the motion for the captain to blow the horn... which he did to Mika's delight! :naughty:

Here's the teaser for this week's show featuring Mika! :swoon:

It will be shown in Europe on August 9th

http://www.france2.fr/emissions/ete-indien/videos/NI_15661?origin=ftvsite_homepage

If someone can record it, it would be wonderful! :pray:

apparently the show in France will be different than the one shown in Quebec.

That was so funny when they asked a question to Mika and he answered "his taxi had arrived (the boat that was going by).

We had to stop the recording for about 5-10 minutes for it to go by.

Mika got up and went to the stage and was doing the motion for the captain to blow the horn... which he did to Mika's delight! :naughty:

The Video won't play for me.