MIKA Judging at the ITS Contest in Trieste, 11-12 July

dcdeb

I agree. But Mika does need to do something to promote himself in the UK, and other places that haven't seen him for a long time.

It's no use putting out an album in the UK, in November, if no one in the UK knows about it. It's also no good hiring a venue for a gig, for only about 200 people, as he did last time he performed in UK.

I really hope he's thought it through. I'm really happy, generally, about how things are progressing, but Mika does need to connect with other countries again, to ensure that he continues to have an international career.

:thumb_yello: I'm sure he will promote himself properly, also in UK! Together with the new alb. I expect his book to be released, also in English - as long as he plans to get it out in Nov. as well :wink2: I hope nobody will have the chance to say that they have forgotten MIKA ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: I'm sure he will promote himself properly, also in UK! Together with the new alb. I expect his book to be released, also in English - as long as he plans to get it out in Nov. as well :wink2: I hope nobody will have the chance to say that they have forgotten MIKA ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

Who?????

:teehee::teehee::mikalove:

Who?????

:teehee::teehee::mikalove:

Hasn't there been quite a lot of talking about MIKA being forgotten - in many countries !? :blink: If it's true - I do hope this change very soon now ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Hasn't there been quite a lot of talking about MIKA being forgotten - in many countries !? :blink: If it's true - I do hope this change very soon now ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Yes I believe it to be true, and its not the fault of these countries either:wink2:

And yes I hope so too, he just has to get the promotion of this album right:thumb_yello:

Yes I believe it to be true, and its not the fault of these countries either:wink2:

And yes I hope so too, he just has to get the promotion of this album right:thumb_yello:

YES, now MIKA has to play his cards right - he can't afford to fail with promo this time - if so happens, then I WILL loose my night sleep, which almost happened after TOOL :sneaky2: But with a renewed attention, MIKA will surely also sell lots of TOOL copies, because this is a hidden treasure!! :doh: I hope a lot of people will have a real "aha" experience, and start to follow him more closely again, like after LICM ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Love,love

me

It's not that they've forgotten about him, it's more a case of people thinking he's a has-been, who's not making music anyone.

I replied to someone on Twitter, the other day. The person had written something like

"I wish Mika was still singing and making music, his songs were the best."

I replied, with something like

"He DOES still sing. Here's the video of his latest single (and I posted the YouTube link)

So it seems to be that people do remember him, but think he's not around anymore.

There are two small UK radio stations that I've been in contact with. One is playing BBB, the other says they are considering it, after seeing the video (because I sent them the link)

These are only small radio stations, but beggars can't be choosers, at this stage.

The trouble is that his UK fans that have stuck around, are few and far between, and not professional promoters. We can do our best (and we do) but we can only do so much.

It's the same with fans from the US, and other countries.

We're all thrilled about Montreal, try to be understanding about X Factor Italy. We know that the side projects bring in the money to fund the music stuff. But unless Mika tells the rest of the world, he's still around, he's possibility wasting his time and money.

At the moment, it's the video that stands the best chance of promoting Mika, but it shouldn't be left to that, to let people know he's still around.

I really don't want his album to fail. I want it to be a worldwide hit. I hope he's planning something, before November, to make sure that it is.

Thank you all so much for the info and links!!!!!!:huglove: i agree that without the sponsors the BBB video wouldn't have bene that good...

Looking forward to mika's album... And ty mika for taking off that mustache!!!!!:naughty: The ITS contest was really cool so I hope mika' s gonna do more things like that..

There will be a Mika's interview this Sunday 20 July on Canale 5 (italian TV) at midnight during the program called "XStyle" http://www.video.mediaset.it/programma/x_style/x-style.html

I'll see if there are links for streaming :wink2: i'll let you know

Thank you!

When you say Sunday at midnight, do you mean midnight of Saturday-Sunday, or midnight of Sunday-Monday? :mf_rosetinted:

I recorded the show and went through it in high speed while having breakfast this morning. Unless my high speed was to high and made me missing the interview, I just was able to spot a ten seconds statement about the art making process being a lucid dream :dunno:

I recorded the show and went through it in high speed while having breakfast this morning. Unless my high speed was to high and made me missing the interview, I just was able to spot a ten seconds statement about the art making process being a lucid dream :dunno:

that's right, they've just broadcast a few seconds of the interview :teehee:

btw they should upload the whole episode here soon:

http://www.video.mediaset.it/programma/x_style/archivio-video.shtml

Edited by mari62

While waiting for a better quality video, here's Mika part from the ITS report

<<Per me un sogno lucido è il process di lavorare, della creazione, dove da niente possiamo creare una cosa bella che è come un process di illuminazione.>>

<<To me a lucid dream is a process of work, of creation, where we can create something beautiful from nothing, which is like a process of enlightenment . >>

<<Per me un sogno lucido è il process di lavorare, della creazione, dove da niente possiamo creare una cosa bella che è come un process di illuminazione.>>

<<To me a lucid dream is a process of work, of creation, where we can create something beautiful from nothing, which is like a process of enlightenment . >>

Thank you so much Marina :huglove::thumb_yello:

Love this quote! It describes the creative process in such a poetic and wonderful way:wub2:

Thank you!

VIDEO

Backstage ITS

Ecco il video backstage #ITSCONTEST… Buona visione!

International Talent Support

Produzione PIANO B

Direzione Artistica ITS /EVE

- MIKA

RE-uploaded to YT :

[YOUTUBE]-TSg3xsrRfE[/YOUTUBE]

VIDEO

ITS 2014 TEASER

Facebook

VIMEO[HD]

Re-uploaded to YouTube

[YOUTUBE]HDPtXXxf2oQ[/YOUTUBE]