Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Sorry but I don´t think they meant European Dates but South Amercia and USA Dates after Asia. We won´t get German Dates ......

I guess the same... I think that if he will do more European dates (or festivals) they will be after The Voice

Aww that's to bad (for the European fans that is offcourse).. ah well, we can always hope :naughty:

I think SA fans deserve gigs dates more than any other. They dont see Mika since 2010.  It's really unfair for them.  :( And also australian fans should have gig dates.

Edited by Mikasister

I think SA fans deserve gigs dates more than any other. They dont see Mika since 2010.  It's really unfair for them.  :( And also australian fans should have gig dates.

Offcourse they deserve that! Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean it in that way ;)

Everyone deserves to be able to see Mika :)

• Like 1

Give me a U... U

Give me a K... K

Give me a UK concert Mika.

Preferably in...

Man ches ter

Na na na na

Man ches ter

Na na na na!

:naughty: Scream it out loud - MIKA might hear it all the way down to London - and obey your order!  :teehee: Today the mayor of Westminster,  and the mayor of Oslo,  have been together in the forest outside Oslo,  to cut down the yearly Christmas tree - growing for the last 25 years,  and now "ready" with its 21 meters high :wink2:  The tree is shipped to MIKAs hometown - and will soon be placed at Trafalgar Square.  I hope that MIKA will enjoy it, together with all the Londoners, and have a peaceful and nice time ... :wub: 

Love,love

me 

:naughty: Scream it out loud - MIKA might hear it all the way down to London - and obey your order!  :teehee: Today the mayor of Westminster,  and the mayor of Oslo,  have been together in the forest outside Oslo,  to cut down the yearly Christmas tree - growing for the last 25 years,  and now "ready" with its 21 meters high :wink2:  The tree is shipped to MIKAs hometown - and will soon be placed at Trafalgar Square.  I hope that MIKA will enjoy it, together with all the Londoners, and have a peaceful and nice time ... :wub:

Love,love

me 

Certainly I hope and pray for a peaceful time. I think it's lovely how Oslow send London a Christmas tree each year. It's a beautiful thing to do. How did the tradition start? I have no idea about it, but I think it's really great.

• Like 3

Certainly I hope and pray for a peaceful time. I think it's lovely how Oslow send London a Christmas tree each year. It's a beautiful thing to do. How did the tradition start? I have no idea about it, but I think it's really great.

:) Each year since 1947, Norway has sent a big and beautiful Christmas tree to London.  It's a symbol of thankfulness, for all the help from the UK, during the 2nd world war, when a government -in- exile was set up in London  :)

It was very special,  when me and our daughter was in the city in Dec-96, and stood by the tree at Trafalgar Square, singing x-mas songs, together with a lot of people  :fisch: A man standing next to us, heard us talking together, between the songs, and asked us where we came from.  He said our language sounded like music :teehee: - and was happy to say nice things about the yearly tree gift, and added: "btw, my fav. gosphelchoir is Reflex from Norway" :thumb_yello:   So yes, it's a really nice and great tradition - between mine and your  country... :wub:   

Love,love

me

• Like 3

:) Each year since 1947, Norway has sent a big and beautiful Christmas tree to London.  It's a symbol of thankfulness, for all the help from the UK, during the 2nd world war, when a government -in- exile was set up in London  :)

It was very special,  when me and our daughter was in the city in Dec-96, and stood by the tree at Trafalgar Square, singing x-mas songs, together with a lot of people  :fisch: A man standing next to us, heard us talking together, between the songs, and asked us where we came from.  He said our language sounded like music :teehee: - and was happy to say nice things about the yearly tree gift, and added: "btw, my fav. gosphelchoir is Reflex from Norway" :thumb_yello:   So yes, it's a really nice and great tradition - between mine and your  country... :wub:   

Love,love

me

I had a feeling it was something to do with the war Thank you for explaining how the tradition got started. It's wonderful to know that there are still beautiful things happening in the world.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin
  • Like 3

The atmosphere was remarkable and it made us feel in some way a tiny bit better. Our thoughts and prayers with those directly affected.

One week after the attacks, at 21:20 we stopped all production and made as much noise as possible as suggested by Aznavour.

Just finished filming audition session for The Voice France in St Denis Paris.

• Like 3

https://twitter.com/26141229/status/669096808249970688

https://twitter.com/mikapostvine/status/669114117328920576

Sorry I am too low tech to post what I read on Twitter but these are the links

:shocked: Thanks God - that MIKA arrived Paris too late!! :wub:  This reminds me of what he said in an early Oslo interview, many years ago: "I think I have a big, fat cherup, sitting on my shoulder - fighting all the devils away"  :thumb_yello:  :) Yes, MIKA -you have a guarding angel by your side, and it seems you're safe, whereever you travel - in this "overrated God damned world"... :)

Love,love

me

• Like 4

Delayed transport saved Mika.  I thank god that he wasn't hurt. :whew:

Actually, in the interview he said he was late and had to catch another flight because he missed the one he was supposed to take, not that his flight was delayed. We always complain when he's late, but thank God he was late that very time.

• Like 2

Actually, in the interview he said he was late and had to catch another flight because he missed the one he was supposed to take, not that his flight was delayed. We always complain when he's late, but thank God he was late that very time.

Agreed! Now I want to see that interview!

• Like 2

https://twitter.com/26141229/status/669096808249970688

https://twitter.com/mikapostvine/status/669114117328920576

Sorry I am too low tech to post what I read on Twitter but these are the links

So glad he was late :pray: I do believe his guardian angel is a great one :wub2: My heart skipped a beat when I read this :shocked:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

I guess it's the last question describing this situation. Can someone translate it for me please ? Thanks a lot!

Here's a rough translation of the last question and his reply (but he doesn't really explain the situation with the missed plane much, he just mentions it in the first sentence). It's a really scary thought that he could have been there.  :(

"You are also often in France. How did you feel on the night of the attacks?"

"That night I should have been having dinner a few metres from the restaurant "La belle equipe", where 19 people died, but I missed the plane and arrived later. A lot of my friends were at Bataclan, where some people I had worked with also died. These difficult days have painfully taken me back to my childhood, when I lived in Paris and my father was taken hostage in the Gulf War. War has always been present in my life, ever since I was one year old and my family escaped from Lebanon. Now my fear is that people might blame the immigrants. The truth is that all this is exactly what they're running away from."
Edited by Lunari
  • Like 4