Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

MIKA official retweeted

42m

Angelique Kidjo @angeliquekidjo

@mikasounds Happy to know I make you dance!!!

MIKA official @mikasounds

41m

Seriously! @angeliquekidjo you make me dance like a maniac always. Huge fan. Always. X

:wub2:

https://twitter.com/MikaItalia_XF/status/528828330045616129/photo/1

&

https://twitter.com/MikaItalia_XF/status/529400645749456896/photo/1

some transgression and fun, finally! :naughty: and no women sticking around!! hahahahahahah

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 7h7 hours ago

At Glitter in Milan. Feels like indie clubs from London 10 years ago. Totally brilliant @GMagistro

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glitter-CLUB-Milan/194717397330598

it was 'Mr Amore' event last night, and MrGlitter loves MrMika :wub2:

Glitter Club Milan @GlitterMilan · 4h 4 hours ago

#MrGlitter loves #MrMika

Glitter Club Milan ‏@GlitterMilan 6h6 hours ago

#MrGlitter #MrMika LOVE

Edited by A. Clay

Mika official @mikasounds

3:39 am 11-11-2014

Almost 4am and finally back in apartment in Paris after The Voice blind auditions filming. SooO much goes into these shows!

3:41 am 11-11-2014

Tomorrow recovering from yet another cold before shooting starts and then back to Milan for more filming! ?

3:39 am 11-11-2014

Almost 4am and finally back in apartment in Paris after The Voice blind auditions filming. SooO much goes into these shows!

3:41 am 11-11-2014

Tomorrow recovering from yet another cold before shooting starts and then back to Milan for more filming! ?

Thanks for sharing - poor guy, his schedule is really filled - but luckily "he's young, he's strong - and not looking for where he belongs" ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

MIKA official @mikasounds · 1h 1 hour ago

Another Thursday morning another Dario Fo session. I bought him flowers, he finds them curious.

B2UnpRjIAAAGay1.jpg:large

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks again Alba - for sharing a new, beautiful pic here! :huglove:

OMG - these men are sooo cute - and I'm so happy for MIKA, who can experience this friendship, during his Italy stay - it must be like a dream for him ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks again Alba - for sharing a new, beautiful pic here! :huglove:

OMG - these men are sooo cute - and I'm so happy for MIKA, who can experience this friendship, during his Italy stay - it must be like a dream for him ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello::huglove:

Thanks for sharing - poor guy, his schedule is really filled - but luckily "he's young, he's strong - and not looking for where he belongs" ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Just as long as he hasn't got any blood on his knees, we're golden.

Just as long as he hasn't got any blood on his knees, we're golden.

:naughty: And if he stumbles, falls - and get blood on his knees, we'll be there to nurse and comfort him - cause we ARE golden...:teehee:

Love,love

me

• 2 weeks later...
FROM MIKA's INSTAGRAM TODAY ::

#MIKA and #MEL #upinthesky

AND

MEL looking out over Milan

I don't know if it's true or fake, but some stupid person has put an address (of his apartment in Milan?) on it.Is it possible report it and make it delete?I'm already reading embarrassing things on socials.I hope they're just joking.

Edited by charlie20

I don't know if it's true or fake, but some stupid person has put an address (of his apartment in Milan?) on it.Is it possible report it and make it delete?I'm already reading embarrassing things on socials.I hope they're just joking.

I don't think that's the view from his apartment

I don't think that's the view from his apartment

I think it too, but anyway there is an address.I don't know of where it is, but

it would be better to delete it to avoid any problems.However, it's only my opinion :dunno:

I think it too, but anyway there is an address.I don't know of where it is, but

it would be better to delete it to avoid any problems.However, it's only my opinion :dunno:

Maybe that's a public building where he went for work,and the address is known by everyone living in Milan :wink2: ......at least I hope so

Edited by krysady

Maybe that's a public building where he went for work,and the address is known by everyone living in Milan :wink2: ......at least I hope so

:thumb_yello: Yes, I think these pics are from a hotel, or another public building - nothing private :wink2:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Yes, I think these pics are from a hotel, or another public building - nothing private :wink2:

Love,love

me

Yesterday during the daily I spotted a view from near the loft the contestants of Xfactor are living, many of the buildings you see in that photo were visible from the same perspective, I think it could be the loft, the place were he took Mel's photo, IMO