Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Topolino is not a magazine but it's a comics :teehee:

I don't know in which number is inserted this article. I think n°3081 :aah:

[ATTACH]9929[/ATTACH]

Topolino is the Italian for Mickey Mouse, hence the eponymous weekly comic.

It looks like Alessandro Cattelan was asked to compare X Factor judges to Disney characters. If someone gets hold of this issue I'd like to know which character Mika has been compared to :wink2:

:naughty: Far better than MIKAs "feather-coat" from 2010-tour ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Oh, i did love that one too! :naughty: But yeah, the dr john coat was a costume, like for carnival. This one's classy, he could wear it for award shows or film premieres. ;)

From mikainstagram

"Feathers!! @maisonvalentino insanely beautiful and crazy to think of the work"

10845935_747167241999391_7252948159869077150_n.jpg?oh=82b2aa596e3511c10b973a7e4a1e8824&oe=5512F80A

It's amazing how much work went into this. My objection to all these other suits is that they look like they've taken some scraps from their women's collection and made them into the same suit, week after week. I don't consider that artistic or creative and the results have not been very flattering in most cases.

This is something exceptional and I also like the cream suit with the black script on it as well.

I'd like to see the details of that one, especially the back.

Laura helped me with that.

Let's start the contest "what words do you read on this suit". According to your replies, you'll get a psychological profile, it's the new Rorschach test

I see Paz, Japanese jibberish, pax, friede and a captcha :biggrin2:

Edited by Elwendin