Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Isn't it "peace" in different languages? I think it's cool!

yeah you're right! friede means peace in german. cool, i wouldn't have noticed that, as i don't know what it means in other languages except english (ok and latin :teehee:)

yeah you're right! friede means peace in german. cool, i wouldn't have noticed that, as i don't know what it means in other languages except english (ok and latin :teehee:)

Yeah I know Friede is German and pax is Latin but it turned out to be paix, which is French.. According to Google translate, paz is Spanish and the others I don't know how to type :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I know Friede is German and pax is Latin but it turned out to be paix, which is French.. According to Google translate, paz is Spanish and the others I don't know how to type :mf_rosetinted:

The third one is japanese... Last one looks like it might be arabic, or maybe korean...

平和 ( Peace in Japanese ) :japan:

16005133651_2d7fffa774_b.jpg

平和 ( Peace in Japanese ) :japan:

16005133651_2d7fffa774_b.jpg

Let's wait for someone to decipher the last language and someone else to provide us with a good pic of the chest part so that we can finish the game

Last ONE is शांति is peace in Hindi language !India.gif

:thumb_yello:

I think it's an Indian language like Hindi or Gujarati.
Last ONE is शांति is peace in Hindi language !

Noooo, you beat Laura. I was about to write on her behalf: Hindi शांति

Too late, sorry Laura.

Edited by Elwendin

Topolino is the Italian for Mickey Mouse, hence the eponymous weekly comic.

It looks like Alessandro Cattelan was asked to compare X Factor judges to Disney characters. If someone gets hold of this issue I'd like to know which character Mika has been compared to :wink2:

Yes I'm sorry, I call him always Topolino and I have not thought to writing Mickey Mouse! :aah: Btw Alessandro Cattelan compare Mika to Goofy ahahahah He's right! :aah::teehee: He also says: "Mika is very sensible, he have a great taste and he's very educated. He faces life, not just the job, in the right way."

:mikalove:

Laura helped me with that.

Let's start the contest "what words do you read on this suit". According to your replies, you'll get a psychological profile, it's the new Rorschach test

I see Paz, Japanese jibberish, pax, friede and a captcha :biggrin2:

I love so much this idea! It's really beautiful! :mf_lustslow:

There were no surprises that Kendji win these two prices, with the number of fans who he has...

Moreover, it's thanks to Mika that Kendji has this success.

All Freaks are waiting his thanks ! :mf_rosetinted:

Kendji did it yesterday after winning his first price ! "...je voudrais remercier mon coach Mika..." :fisch: (I would like to thanks my coach Mika)

It was a bit funny cause for the second price he didn't say anything except "je ne sais franchement pas quoi dire" (I honestly don't know what to say) and Nikos answered "alors ne dites rien" (then don't say anything) :naughty: