Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

I have just stolen my good friends phone and am now running her Tinder account. God, these guys write lame messages!

Make an effort guys. Am killing them. It's actually fun. #TinderTakeover any one want me to take over theirs? #Warning

Wasn't quite sure where to put this, but I guess this thread works.

I got an email from the US mikasounds shop that they are having a big year-end clearance -- up to 75% off.

http://mika.shop.bravadousa.com/Default.aspx

Lots of old merchandise deeply discounted. T-shirts for as low as $6.25, button sets for $2.50, tote bag for $3.75, hoodie for $12.50...

BGAMIK08.JPG

Looks like they'll ship overseas, but not sure how expensive that is...

Anyway, just thought some might be interested, even though it's merch that's been around for a while, nothing new.

Got this for only $4, best purchase ever!

Product.aspx?cp=21924_23527&pc=BGAMIK02

I got an email from the US mikasounds shop that they are having a big year-end clearance -- up to 75% off.

Lots of old merchandise deeply discounted. T-shirts for as low as $6.25, button sets for $2.50, tote bag for $3.75, hoodie for $12.50...

BGAMIK08.JPG

Anyway, just thought some might be interested, even though it's merch that's been around for a while, nothing new.

post-37051-142983703532_thumb.jpg

BGAMIK08.JPG

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot Deb - this's great!! :aah: I've already ordered both clothes and DVDs! Parc Des Princes DVD must be the best buy ever! :teehee: Now I'll make a couple of my nephews very happy - with this after Christmas "winter-gift". They charge 30 dollars for shipping my order, which is OK ...:blush-anim-cl: Thanks again! :huglove:

Love,love

me

I just simulated a few orders to see and yes we can order overseas (well in Europe at least) although shipping is more than half the prize of the order itself, which is a lot, but considering how big the sale is, it can still be very interesting at the end ;)

Thanks a lot for the info :huglove:

BGAMIK08.JPG

Thanks a lot Deb :huglove::thumb_yello:

Is it ok to share this information on twitter and facebook please?

And I love your countdown :mikalove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

BGAMIK08.JPG

Interesting they are selling button sets... I tried to order some a while back (less than six months ago) and was told they had none available...

Thanks a lot Deb :huglove::thumb_yello:

Is it ok to share this information on twitter and facebook please?

And I love your countdown :mikalove:

Oh, absolutely share it, Anne!

And yes, the countdown is ticking away... :thumb_yello:

mikainstagram

10868210_754849894564459_8379301307278485090_n.jpg?oh=d84c91c491610b9429b4dff29caa8c1b&oe=552D5AE1

"Late Christmas dinner. Bevendo questo vino da '61! Grazie al mio caro amico Andrea Alciati"

10885490_754850401231075_6401047690388986062_n.jpg?oh=004b3d9f675dad886cb0f0733dae0adc&oe=55335F04

"Table in London at the end of the night."

But only me thinking that the thing hanging on the wall (to the right) is disturbing? :teehee::aah: looks like a voodoo doll. I have a similar thing hanging in the living room! :mikadas:

But only me thinking that the thing hanging on the wall (to the right) is disturbing? :teehee::aah: looks like a voodoo doll. I have a similar thing hanging in the living room! :mikadas:

:blush-anim-cl: To me it looks like an Egyptian Farao :naughty: Anyway, it's big - and surely gets attention. I notice that he still has his bowed Eiffel tower. Nice table, I wouldn't mind a late dinner with MIKA here ...:teehee::wub2:

Love,love

me

BGAMIK08.JPG

Thank you so much for the information! I just did shopping :teehee:

I have just stolen my good friends phone and am now running her Tinder account. God, these guys write lame messages!

Make an effort guys. Am killing them. It's actually fun. #TinderTakeover any one want me to take over theirs? #Warning

I downloaded that app beacause I thought it was something like Instagram... I was wrong ahahah :aah: That app it's for lonely hearts and I spent an afternoon to understand it :teehee:

:blush-anim-cl: To me it looks like an Egyptian Farao :naughty: Anyway, it's big - and surely gets attention. I notice that he still has his bowed Eiffel tower. Nice table, I wouldn't mind a late dinner with MIKA here ...:teehee::wub2:

Love,love

me

ahahah we don't know where to come from that doll but one thing it's sure: with the light that comes from the bottom (I'm sorry I don't know if bottom is the correct word to use) it's surreal... She has hypnotic eyes! :aah::mf_rosetinted:

dcdeb I saw mika replied your twitter!

So jealous!:sneaky2::sneaky2:

It's not the first time he responds to Deb, he actually knows her :blush-anim-cl:

:lol3:

That reminds me of way back at the beginning of MFC -- when the guy who started the forum, Sunny Monkey, used to have "Known by Mika" as his user title under his user name. I always thought that sounded so ominous...

Anyhow, I've met him a few times, but I wouldn't say Mika "knows" me -- like I'm sure he doesn't know my favorite color or food (FTR, blue and pizza, if you're reading, Mika :wink2: ) But he knows who I am, that's for sure. Which is not necessarily always a good thing. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyhow, I've met him a few times, but I wouldn't say Mika "knows" me -- like I'm sure he doesn't know my favorite color or food (FTR, blue and pizza, if you're reading, Mika :wink2: ) But he knows who I am, that's for sure. Which is not necessarily always a good thing. :mf_rosetinted:

blue and pizza, same here!

:hi5:

We can say that Mika "recognizes" you, but I'm sure he stalks our Twitter conversations when he's bored :mf_rosetinted: so he knows more than we think :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

blue and pizza, same here!

:hi5:

We can say that Mika "recognizes" you, but I'm sure he stalks our Twitter conversations when he's bored :mf_rosetinted: so he knows more than we think :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Is there a meeting for fans of the blue and the pizza? in that case, I'm in :naughty:

Btw, we are again in the same situation: Mika stalks us...

oh well :bye: Mika!! When will your album come out? :naughty:

Oh, absolutely share it, Anne!

And yes, the countdown is ticking away... :thumb_yello:

I'll go and spread the good news :biggrin2:

aww I wish I could be there not only for Mika gigs which will be amazing :wub2: but also because it would be wonderful to meet so many MFCers :wub2:

Have a mikafabulous MFC meeting and awesome Mika moments during the gigs and the M&Gs :wink2:

I'm looking forward to all lovely reports :wub2: and I hope you get to hear many new songs in Montreal :thumb_yello:

That reminds me of way back at the beginning of MFC -- when the guy who started the forum, Sunny Monkey, used to have "Known by Mika" as his user title under his user name. I always thought that sounded so ominous...

:naughty: that's what i meant... he knows who you are & yes.... it's not always a good thing :aah:

and he knows you are holding the camera very well

:wink2:

Love blue, like pizza but not the favourite, excuse me for my Chinese stomach:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

BTW, Mika looks good in everything, but personally i think he looks the best when he's wearing all kinds of blue suits and shirts..:wub2::wub2:

Is there a meeting for fans of the blue and the pizza? in that case, I'm in :naughty:

Btw, we are again in the same situation: Mika stalks us...

oh well :bye: Mika!! When will your album come out? :naughty: