Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

:lol3:

That reminds me of way back at the beginning of MFC -- when the guy who started the forum, Sunny Monkey, used to have "Known by Mika" as his user title under his user name. I always thought that sounded so ominous...

Anyhow, I've met him a few times, but I wouldn't say Mika "knows" me -- like I'm sure he doesn't know my favorite color or food (FTR, blue and pizza, if you're reading, Mika :wink2: ) But he knows who I am, that's for sure. Which is not necessarily always a good thing. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know Deb. He is a bit of a stalker after all.....

I see that this morning, it's to change sometimes :naughty: (I prefer his curls ^^)

I like his artwork. He's like the last, more sober and light.

Maybe this is a preview of his album ?

I think it's more like what you say, "more sober and light". It suits him as he is now, a more mature man. I think the new designs says, he's still Mika, but he's older, more sophisticated and less flamboyant. It suits the direction we hope he's moving in, with the orchestral concerts coming up soon. There may well be some fans of classical music who will look Mika up, after he's triumphed in Montreal, and they'll be happy to see the new picture and the new colours. The new look suits the new Mika.

I've always said that Mika is more than a popstar. I hope 2015 does see him branching out into different genres of music, especially the classics or musical theatre.

That would be so great.

Mika always pays attention to this kind of news...

The terrible fact was happened in Paris is a big sign of religious fanatism, ignorance and cruelty...I lived in Paris and I love France..and I'm very close to families and their pain..created by people without the sense of freedom and respect...in the name of a religion full of ignorance. Religion never must be like this......all is very sad..

A prayer.....