Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

I never get tired of Mel pictures. She seems like such a chill, well adjusted dog. Our crazy dog could take some lessons from her. Mika should make a book of all the Mel pictures. Donate the money to animal charities.

I never get tired of Mel pictures. She seems like such a chill, well adjusted dog. Our crazy dog could take some lessons from her. Mika should make a book of all the Mel pictures. Donate the money to animal charities.

but first, can he finish his album? :teehee:

Do you know that Samuel Preston guy? I just wonder if they are working together for the album...

Yes, he is (was) in a band called the Ordinary Boys, who had a hit record with a song called "Boys Will Be Boys" in the UK. He did Celebrity Big Brother a few years back, and got married to Chantelle, who was put in as a ringer (she wasn't a celebrity at the time), as they got very close in the house. They aren't together now though.

Yes, he is (was) in a band called the Ordinary Boys, who had a hit record with a song called "Boys Will Be Boys" in the UK. He did Celebrity Big Brother a few years back, and got married to Chantelle, who was put in as a ringer (she wasn't a celebrity at the time), as they got very close in the house. They aren't together now though.

Ok, thank you for information. They might be collaborating on a song then.

Oh yes I remember him now you've said all that.

I remember that particular Celeb BB. It was funny. Chantelle was on a task, to fool the housemates. She came in the Celebrity house as a nobody, pretending to be the lead singer of a non-existent girlband called Kandyfloss (with a K) and she actually got away with it, and she won the show.

The reason I didn't recognize the guy's name is that he was known as Preston, not Sam.

Their relationship didn't last.

It's good to know a UK celeb was tweeting about Mika. Maybe they have done something together for the album.

I have a question. I saw on social networks that the Mika's new album will go out at 24th november... That's real ?

Don't believe any date until you see it on Mika's FB page :mf_rosetinted: