Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Traditionally, yes... but now it is wherever you want it to be. I know many who wear the wedding ring on their left hand, because it's closer to the heart (including my hubby & me, tho for us there's also another reason). ;)

I wear mine on the left side because it always was painful to shake hands with the ring on the right hand.

He's practising wearing rings, for when he gets married. It's on the right hand in Europe.

Strange, I thought on the right hand wear only the europeans from the orthodox church, like we in Ukraine do. And I thought that catholics wear the wedding ring in the left hand.

Exciting! I hope there will be an English version.

I'm sure there will be an English version - otherwise it would be more than strange! And I suppose I'll be among the first to order it... :naughty:  

Love,love

me

• Like 1

MIKA

In occasione dell'uscita del nuovo album "No Place In Heaven"

Mika incontrerà i fan italiani in tre imperdibili eventi instore:

15 Giugno – Stezzano (BG) – CC Le Due Torri - Media World, ore 17:30

16 Giugno - Roma - La Feltrinelli Via Appia Nuova, ore 18:30

27 Giugno – Marcianise- CC Campania – Mondadori, ore 17:30

Vieni a conoscere Mika dal vivo e fagli autografare la tua copia del cd!

ATTENZIONE: Visto il grande afflusso di pubblico previsto, non possiamo garantire che tutti i presenti avranno accesso al firmacopie. Vi raccomandiamo di presentarvi per tempo e secondo le modalità che potrete trovare presso i punti vendita sopra elencati.

Don't know if it's geotagged, anyway it says Mika's going to do some signing sessions on the dates and cities listed above. It even says they can't guarantee everyone will have a chance to meet him due to the high number of people expected

• Like 1

MIKA

In occasione dell'uscita del nuovo album "No Place In Heaven"

Mika incontrerà i fan italiani in tre imperdibili eventi instore:

15 Giugno – Stezzano (BG) – CC Le Due Torri - Media World, ore 17:30

16 Giugno - Roma - La Feltrinelli Via Appia Nuova, ore 18:30

27 Giugno – Marcianise- CC Campania – Mondadori, ore 17:30

Vieni a conoscere Mika dal vivo e fagli autografare la tua copia del cd!

ATTENZIONE: Visto il grande afflusso di pubblico previsto, non possiamo garantire che tutti i presenti avranno accesso al firmacopie. Vi raccomandiamo di presentarvi per tempo e secondo le modalità che potrete trovare presso i punti vendita sopra elencati.

Don't know if it's geotagged, anyway it says Mika's going to do some signing sessions on the dates and cities listed above. It even says they can't guarantee everyone will have a chance to meet him due to the high number of people expected

Yes, it seems to be geotagged. Thanks for posting! :flowers2:

BIGGER ONE COME HOME WITH ME @ line store Seoul https://instagram.com/p/25PF8iTiD3/ 

11324264_1620609654842853_736428976_n.jp

At Line store Seoul. At least one of us is happy https://instagram.com/p/25O2m0ziDn/· 

11328555_438767292969568_739756902_n.jpg

Stepping out in Seoul with these on!! Happy feet! @maisonvalentino #SeoulJazzFestival https://instagram.com/p/25FBi4ziLF/ 

11325050_1616532051958574_731423678_n.jp

1 hour agAt Line store Seoul. At least one of us is happy https://instagram.com/p/25O2m0ziDn/ 
  • Like 1

Amazed to see how many tourist spots he visited today! even the theme park!  :teehee:

Finally he did kind of proper Seoul tour for the first time.... 

(and...am working in the building just next to his hotel...connected with an indoor arcade   :mf_rosetinted: any time to have lunch with me Meeks?  :mf_rosetinted:  :mf_rosetinted:  )

Edited by Yuna
  • Like 1

From twitter

Bumbling around Seoul. This city is phenomenal. So many secrets and places to go. An aesthete's wonderland.

여러분!! RT #MikaNaver 알티해주세요! 8시부터 네이버에서 생방송 중계됩니다!!! 여러분 모두 접속!!!!!

#MikaNaver RT