Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

I love this really original video! It excites me! Mika is a genius! :wub:  :thumb_yello:

Heading into China for the continuation of my tour. My Twitter may go a little silent I suspect. Back soon!

XX! 1f60a.png1f60a.png1f44d.png1f38e.png2764.pngOsaka last night after the gig https://instagram.com/p/3NX7WSziF2/ 

11326358_1020166291328196_2083311877_n.j

On my way to Beijing for first of 4 China shows! Thank you to all my fans in Japan for the past few… https:instagram.com/p/3NXuLvTiFf/ 

11352433_483138818505861_1727313908_n.jp

On Mika's Facebook

We promised you a **COMPETITION**.... and here it is
Have you seen the video for 'Good Guys?' What do you think? The competition is this... we have a copy of the lyrics to the song, signed by Mika, plus the actual schedule from the video shoot day, also signed by Mika, to give away to 1 lucky fan!! Want to win? All you have to do is....
1) take a photo of yourself in a pose from the video, dressed up like Mika or with friends to look like the dancers
2) tweet this picture and the following link http://vevo.ly/Cy9W2l with ‪#‎MikaGoodGuys‬
We will then look through all the entries, find our favourite and publish that picture here. Make sure you watch through the video to choose your picture carefully! The video is below....
The rules are: anyone of any age from any country can enter. You can post as many pictures as you like, you just MUST include the Vevo link and #MikaGoodGuys
The competition opens now and closes on Saturday 6th at midnight- you have 1 week..... GO!

6 mins · 

To my fans in Shenzhen and Hong Kong, 
It is with great regret that I am forced to cancel my final two Chinese shows in Shenzhen and Hong Kong. I started to feel unwell in Japan 5 days ago and after visiting the hospital in Hangzhou this morning, I have been told by the ENT surgeon to rest my voice for the next 5 days, so as not to compromise my vocal chords any further. The condition is quite serious, otherwise I would never even consider cancelling a show. 
This is heartbreaking for me. I have waited for years to come and play for my Chinese fans. 
I am so sorry to disappoint you. The shows so far have been truly magic, and I promise that I will be back soon. 
Mika xxxx

Gutted for the fans in Shenzhen and Hong Kong, after waiting this long for Mika to get to China. Also, I know how Mika hates to cancel shows, when he isn't well. But if his voice isn't up to it, it's best he doesn't push it.I hope he can get back over there soon.

6 mins · 

It is with great regret that I am forced to cancel my final two Chinese shows in Shenzhen and Hong Kong. I started to feel unwell in Japan 5 days ago and after visiting the hospital in Hangzhou this morning, I have been told by the ENT surgeon to rest my voice for the next 5 days, so as not to compromise my vocal chords any further. The condition is quite serious, otherwise I would never even consider cancelling a show. 

This is heartbreaking for me. I have waited for years to come and play for my Chinese fans. 

I am so sorry to disappoint you. The shows so far have been truly magic, and I promise that I will be back soon. 

Mika xxxx

Gutted for the fans in Shenzhen and Hong Kong, after waiting this long for Mika to get to China. Also, I know how Mika hates to cancel shows, when he isn't well. But if his voice isn't up to it, it's best he doesn't push it.I hope he can get back over there soon.

Sad news indeed. Very glad he is following the doctor's orders though.

Get well soon, Meeks!

6 mins · 

Mika xxxx

:(

Sad news, indeed. I wish him a soon recovery!   :huglove:

:(  Everybody, being real MIKA fans,  know that to cancel gigs, is the last thing he does - only when it's totally necessary, and he has no choice.

I do hope he gets well again asap, so all his European shows can take place, as planned. China will surely get the missing shows, as soon as he find time for it ... :wub:

Love,love

me

Really sad news for Chinese fans. But He really made a right choice even if it's very hurtful.

Meanwhile, he and his team should seriously face and see why it happened, why his voice got bad after just a couple of shows in Asia.

My theory is, I've followed up his career and live shows since 2009. And of course watched how he performed in 2007 and 2008 also.

So I could recognize that his voice and throat is not that of his 20's. Never could keep strong after consecutive songs such as Happy Ending - Love Today - WAG.

In the showcase in Seoul, I heard his live and his voice was very good at first, but when he started Love Today.... I became very serious at my seat. I could recognize that he's struggling with the song. And WAG, unfortunately the next song he chose was WAG.. (damn) he tried, but the voice doesnt work good..and... yeah.. After the show I and some old fans seriously talked about this. And they felt the same.

It's not his fault. Many artists faces same problem as time goes by, and if a singer do not face this one and try hard to change the way he sings, he might loose his voice. I've seen many singers who sang very high and strong voice gets vocal nodule and loose his voice.

I really hope he could find his solution to get over this. He's excused to change his vocal range, the way he sings, too keep that voice forever. It's most important thing at this moment, far more important that featuring at damn X-Factor things.  

Phew. I really hope he could get good rest for a couple of days.   :tears:  Hope he's not that bad mood....and get over this.. 

Edited by Yuna
  • Like 5

6 mins · 

Mika xxxx

Sad news... He has said who he was sick since 5 days. The fact to play 2 gigs in one night worsened. :unsure:

Get well...