Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Loads of tweets today

1h

At San Siro for Jovanotti. Good God this place is beautiful instagram.com/p/4Z0dgbTiIP/

Today 1f1fa-1f1f8.891b6e893e.png 2015 1f46b.3102f379bb.png and 1f46c.287ad35795.png and 1f46d.5cd4b78fe7.png is ok. Marriage equality procures positivity and tolerance. A good good day indeed X

3h

Going to see Jovanotti at San Siro!!! Whoop ! @lorenzojova

8h

Io e il mio amico Fedez sosteniamo il Gay Pride - domani alle 16 a Milano. È importante participare… instagram.com/p/4ZHcQQziKW/

• Like 2

https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/614480836222689280

Today 1f1fa-1f1f8.png 2015 1f46b.png and 1f46c.png and 1f46d.png is ok. Marriage equality procures positivity and tolerance. A good good day indeed X

Congratulations to the Americans and to their Supreme Court !!  :thumb_yello:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/rainbows-rainbows-rainbows?bftw&utm_term=4ldqpfp#.llLezp6PY

And Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy's beautiful words should be read by many, many people.

• Like 2

Loads more tweets

4h

Only a few days til my show for @GMA, looking forward to seeing my NYC friends again :) Info: tinyurl.com/nme7dey #MikaGMA

8h

Waking up in Rome after three days of filming auditions. Heading to New York for GMA!! In Central Park! As you say in Italian CHE FIGATA!!!

3d

2 tickets for my sold out Montreal shows up for grabs! facebook.com/mikasounds #NoPlaceInHeaven

3d

Belle soirée hier! X @ConchitaWurst @ruquierofficiel pic.twitter.com/kqa1xpGZt9

• Like 2

Ravi!!! Merci TÊTU! Couverture du magazine qui sortira Samedi! 2600.png2600.png270c.png270c.png1f60e.png1f60e.png2764.png2764.png@TETUmag

CI6lC59WgAAx6I7.jpg

MIKA official @mikasounds  20h

See my FB to win 2 pairs of tickets to see me at Jardins de Pedralbes in Barcelona next week! http://on.fb.me/1FVh63d 

I'm getting up so early tomorrow for @GMA! ZZZzzzzzz Rumsey Playfield from 6am #MikaGMA http://tinyurl.com/nme7dey 

MIKA official retweeted

Come see @mikasounds perform in the @GMA Summer Concert Series! More info here: http://bit.ly/1kb3zLr 

CI3qyKkWEAA4huG.jpg

Gates now opening for #MikaGMA, taping starts at 8am, come and party! http://tinyurl.com/nme7dey 

On GMA!! In Central Park #MikaGMA pic via @thekylejobrian https://instagram.com/p/4rGaNSTiOm/ 

11313649_1457537451213771_275464238_n.jp

MIKA official @mikasounds  13m

LIVE on #Periscope: Backstage at GMA in Central Park NYC I'll show you around #MikaGMA @GMA https://www.periscope.tv/w/aGZzZTEyMDg2MjB8MzI5OTg5NTi5Emxlxx5puogQHLw7P6EjvmuISYk3xcROtKI5hEy6CA== 

• Like 1

Secret gig on Monday 6th !

MIKA a partagé la vidéo de Sucré Salé.

Caling Mika fans in Montreal.....

*** ON A UNE SURPRISE POUR VOUS!!!

Assistez à un SHOW SECRET et PRIVÉ (300 personnes) de MIKA à Montréal avec Patrice et toute l'équipe de Sucré Salé!

Tous les détails ici dans la vidéo, n'hésitez pas à la partager pour vos amis fans de Mika! Écrivez-nous à MIKASUCRESALE@GMAIL.COM

Translation :
*** WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!!!

Assist to a SECRET and PRIVATE MIKA GIG (300 persons) in Montreal with Patrice and the whole Sucré Salé team (It's a summer TV show)

Watch the video for more informations, share it with your Mikafans' friends ! Write to MIKASUCRESALE@GMAIL.COM

It's a secret gig around noon and the place is still secret, they will tell the winners on Sathurday. People must explain why they are Mika fans in the mail and they may got tickets for the gig.

I can't go, I'm working (WTH a gig at noon ??? Mika, I'm at work from 8 to 4...) :doh:

• Like 1

MIKA official

Vuoi vincere due biglietti per il mio concerto a Cattolica? Gioca subito! bit.ly/1KHbDFf pic.twitter.com/3

Allez allez!!!! Venez nous rejoindre aujourd'hui au Lion D'Or à midi pour une performance spéciale surprise!!! 1f389.0f701c09d3.png1f4ab.82876f7ac7.png1f38e.6465538e5f.png1f38f.8981b0f6c1.png1f388.9a18891047.png1f451.53e5d0c09d.png1f384.0c5ff3c3eb.png1f386.5cd33d9d41.png2764.bf1a6b5ddb.png1f48d.0d23f0ec36.png1f379.bf4fcfe699.png1f34d.fff2afd407.png1f34d.fff2afd407.png1f31e.142fd3d6e7.png

A christmas tree? *lol* MIKA :) and a black heart? :) 

It's getting so hard to keep up with the tweets :shocked:

My head and sleep pattern is jet lagged mush. Special concert tomorrow in Rome.  20h

*can't      20h

Sant sleep. Watching the news. In various languages. Everyone talking about Greece, Syrian immigration and the Chinese stock market...   1d

Rehearsing vocal parts in my room instagram.com/p/44LQRfTiPD/     1d

Ciao Roma!!   3d

Vuoi vincere due biglietti per il mio concerto a Cattolica? Gioca subito! bit.ly/1KHbDFf pic.twitter.com/3ABN8735PE

• Like 1

Mika and Albert Elbaz stylearabia's photo instagram.com/p/47KihnsBuw/   6h

Biblioteca Casanatense #MirabiliaRomae @MaisonValentino astonishing instilations instagram.com/p/460LuEziMC/   9h

In onda su King Kong Radio Uno instagram.com/p/46i2yLziBh/

• Like 1

And there's more

Giant puppet envy. From Radio Canada Museum instagram.com/p/47fLqOziBk/   1h

Tilda Swinton is God like instagram.com/p/47ew5zziAy/    3h

Edited by silver

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot Silver, for updating us with all his tweets! :hug: What a tight schedule MIKA has - he's a real energy bomb!  :teehee:  Once again I have to think about his "Kick ass" lyric: "we're young, we're strong, we're not looking for where we belong, we're cool, we're free" :fisch:  But luckily he's not "running with blood on his knees"   :wub:  I think MIKA has the life he really loves, for the time being - and then everything is good, and we can be happy and pleased, as well,,, :)  

Love,love

me 

• Like 1

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot Silver, for updating us with all his tweets! :hug: What a tight schedule MIKA has - he's a real energy bomb!  :teehee:  Once again I have to think about his "Kick ass" lyric: "we're young, we're strong, we're not looking for where we belong, we're cool, we're free" :fisch:  But luckily he's not "running with blood on his knees"   :wub:  I think MIKA has the life he really loves, for the time being - and then everything is good, and we can be happy and pleased, as well,,, :)  

Love,love

me 

I only worry sometimes, that with all the stuff he's doing, not just the music, but other stuff as well, that he might find he's taking on too much. But I suppose that's just me being an old worrywort. I'm sure he thrives on being creative and busy, but he does, sometimes, look really tired in pictures. So sometimes, he really should plan a bit of a rest, in-between all his commitments.

I only worry sometimes, that with all the stuff he's doing, not just the music, but other stuff as well, that he might find he's taking on too much. But I suppose that's just me being an old worrywort. I'm sure he thrives on being creative and busy, but he does, sometimes, look really tired in pictures. So sometimes, he really should plan a bit of a rest, in-between all his commitments.

:) Yes, I've been worried about the same thing earlier too, because MIKA really seems tired sometimes.  But I've decided  not to think about it anymore, cause he often tells how priviliged he's - and I think he can take good care of himself, and that he knows his limits  :wink2:  But holidays in August will surely be good for him! :wub:  Maybe he will bring with him the whole big family to Greece - and spend a lot of money there.  They need fresh valuta there,  these days... :teehee:   

Love,love

me

• Like 1

:) Yes, I've been worried about the same thing earlier too, because MIKA really seems tired sometimes.  But I've decided  not to think about it anymore, cause he often tells how priviliged he's - and I think he can take good care of himself, and that he knows his limits  :wink2:  But holidays in August will surely be good for him! :wub:  Maybe he will bring with him the whole big family to Greece - and spend a lot of money there.  They need fresh valuta there,  these days... :teehee:   

Love,love

me

Yes he could help to save Greece's economy if all of the Pennimans, plus his half-Greek-other-half, all go and have a good rest, and also spend some money

• Like 1

From rehearsals before the show yesterday with my band, chamber orchestra, Ida Falk Winland and Simon… instagram.com/p/49lfU3ziNG/

8h

As you can see my hat has become my best friend. I've basically decided to tour with one outfit and my bathing suit. And my Figo hat ;)   8h

On my way to Barcelona for concert tonight at the Jardins De Pedralbes! pic.twitter.com/HhZX9ZR5a8

MIKA official @mikasounds

A fan made gift that made me smile (a lot) Backstage in Barcelona instagram.com/p/4-MEbrTiIr/

3m

Adorable. Was someone here the culprit? Because I wanna say I freaking adore that unicorn and if you sell them let me know because he's a bad mamajama and I love it.