Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

All these years of watching Mika on youtube, you can't help but pass over videos of Mika Singh.  It's like watching his career rise by accident.  Surprised to see today that he's a coach for the Voice in India.

• Like 1

Just went to see his edit on the instagram pic, and I read a few comments, and wow some are a little...  :shocked:  :doh:  But anyways, I'm not sure if I'm amused that I compared the hat to a squirrel while most everyone else is comparing him to his girls... or a little terrified that people would even consider skinning dogs. Not that I think all of the comments are that but enough for me to think that SOMEWHERE in this world that must actually be a thing.

Just went to see his edit on the instagram pic, and I read a few comments, and wow some are a little...  :shocked:  :doh:  But anyways, I'm not sure if I'm amused that I compared the hat to a squirrel while most everyone else is comparing him to his girls... or a little terrified that people would even consider skinning dogs. Not that I think all of the comments are that but enough for me to think that SOMEWHERE in this world that must actually be a thing.

The only thing I thought when I saw the hat is that it must be faux fur, because it is certainly not the same one he wore in Iceland...

10155545_10152718203908040_1758851248714

• Like 2

The only thing I thought when I saw the hat is that it must be faux fur, because it is certainly not the same one he wore in Iceland...

10155545_10152718203908040_1758851248714

Haha But he's so adorable in it. That's why I made the crack about calling Vogue in his comments.

LOL now the caption just says ''EDIT going on holiday''. Poor Mika, he's so used to share parts of his life now that they have to stop him :teehee:

:lmfao:

Edit: But it seems that he still can't be stopped  :naughty:

11189977_565328463606606_1630075410_n.jp

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

They wear almost winter things... I can hardly believe it, sitting in 36C for several weeks  ;)

And there is snow in the picture with a hotel  :aah:

Yeah,it must be chilly up there  :newyear:

• Like 1

You're very welcome :)

LOL now the caption just says ''EDIT going on holiday''. Poor Mika, he's so used to share parts of his life now that they have to stop him :teehee:

EDITED TO ADD:

Absolutely terrible! What evil people they are!

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

MIKA official @mikasounds  26/07/2015 22:27
V5yVwcLL_normal.jpg

Battiato I love you

Check out this video @LINEPLAY_Global made of 'Talk About You'!
Visit my room: bit.ly/1CcYDPh

상상 가능한 가장 귀여운 M/V! @LINEPLAY_Global 버젼의 'Talk About You'를 만나보세요.

LINE PLAY 공식룸 방문: bit.ly/1CcYDPh

On Fri I'm playing at @LokerseFeesten… I have a pair of VIP tickets to give away! <3 on.fb.me/1U2uX1x

V5yVwcLL_normal.jpg

Salma Hayek on facebook an hour ago :

Salma Hayek PinaultI'm excited to do a @TwitterMovies chat tomorrow about @GibransProphet! Tweet your questions with‪#‎AskSalma

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

And there's no secret anymore  :thumb_yello:

X Factor 2015, casting anche sul Monte Bianco

http://www.lastampa.it/2015/06/25/edizioni/aosta/x-factor-casting-anche-sul-monte-bianco-68xTjVKY61Iu3gkCesAGfM/pagina.html

6T062SAN1504-780-kKgB-U1060107948534tSB-

They wear almost winter things... I can hardly believe it, sitting in 36C for several weeks  ;)

And there is snow in the picture with a hotel  :aah:

Do you mean this picture? Because it isn't a hotel, but the new Monte Bianco cableway :)  :

http://www.cordeemontblanc.eu/web/?lang=en

http://www.cordeemontblanc.eu/web/?page_id=276

Not very impressive musically. Are the lyrics funny?

I only listened to half of the song but the topic seems pretty clear. It's a guy telling his friend he doesn't like the way he dresses, that his clothes look like a pajamas and he's ashamed of going out with him. Nothing extraordinarily witty IMO

Edited by Alyara