Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

I only listened to half of the song but the topic seems pretty clear. It's a guy telling his friend he doesn't like the way he dresses, that his clothes look like a pajamas and he's ashamed of going out with him. Nothing extraordinarily witty IMO

thanx. Well, Mika seems to enjoy everything immensely the last two months so I guess "monumental" should be interpreted in that light.

Speaking of monumental, the Line Play video of TAU is great. The movements :boing:  :boing: of the animations suits the song. Mika's jumping on stage when the music's going up tempo is so funny. If the pretty girl had been a pretty boy, it would have been perfect. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZMVcR4atkA&feature=youtu.be

• Like 1

thanx. Well, Mika seems to enjoy everything immensely the last two months so I guess "monumental" should be interpreted in that light.

Speaking of monumental, the Line Play video of TAU is great. The movements :boing::boing: of the animations suits the song. Mika's jumping on stage when the music's going up tempo is so funny. If the pretty girl had been a pretty boy, it would have been perfect. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZMVcR4atkA&feature=youtu.be

Yep, I found the pretty girl annoying, first of all because... well it clearly doesn't reflect reality XD and then because she was just standing there with a silly smile on her face. She kind of represents the cliché ''pretty and stupid'', which I don't agree with Edited by Alyara

Yep, I found the pretty girl annoying, first of all because... well it clearly doesn't reflect reality XD and then because she was just standing there with a silly smile on her face. She kind of represents the cliché ''pretty and stupid'', which I don't agree with

let's hope she doesn't represent us fans then. :wink2:

Oh I totally agree about the girl in the Line Play video. She looks so vapid. They use her in a lot of their ad type stuff. They should have used the bear! After all, Mika took pictures with the bear at the store and posted them to Instagram asking the bear to come home with him lol.

• Like 1

Tonight I'm performing at Lokerse Feesten! See you there on.fb.me/1MsgSbA

My new video for #StaringAtTheSun, shot last week in beautiful Sicily, is now up on @Vevo! bit.ly/1SQKwqx pic.twitter.com/6bGDBdS4jU

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

Yep, I found the pretty girl annoying, first of all because... well it clearly doesn't reflect reality XD and then because she was just standing there with a silly smile on her face. She kind of represents the cliché ''pretty and stupid'', which I don't agree with

Yeah, she didn't add anything to the video. And doesn't look like any of the Oldlings I know. :naughty:

• Like 1

Right okay, I'm going to give this a shot. All of these are from twitter...

MIKA official @mikasounds  17h
"from staring at the sun" video 1f60a.pnghttp://bit.ly/1SQKwqx https://instagram.com/p/50pAkyTiKg/
11356584_496323980544559_161179664_n.jpg

MIKA official @mikasounds  17h
MIKA official retweeted The New York Times
Fascinating article about the perils of entrepreneurial free spirit in the U.S. Today
MIKA official added,
The New York Times @nytimes
When Dan Price announced a minimum salary of $70,000 at his company, he didn’t foresee the turmoil it would cause http://nyti.ms/1DWvmcE

MIKA official @mikasounds  3h
In studio recording in Brussels with Doriand
CLVUtb1WEAAvaZL.jpg

MIKA official @mikasounds  2h
I'm in studio in Brussels, meanwhile in London the girls... https://instagram.com/p/52P4NMziEe/11347834_652538394883548_919962139_n.jpg

MIKA official @mikasounds  44m
J'adore cette chanson. Je me retrouve dans l'histoire https://instagram.com/p/52a-HfziNM/
11373897_602136073259484_1017838686_n.jp

The last one translates to "I love this song. I find myself in history."

• Like 2

We can't keep up with tweets anymore?! :shocked::naughty:

MIKA official @mikasounds 11h11 hours ago

Quasi le vacanze!! Per tanti di voi è gia le vacanze. Allora mi piacerebbe sapere cosa state leggendo? #cosastoleggendo #vivalaLettura 1f4d6.png1f4f0.png1f60e.png2600.png

#cosastoleggendo #summerreading due libri "For The Time Being" di Ruth Ozeki #vivalaLettura

CLZKDJpXAAAIB4K.jpg

#cosastoleggendo e anche re-leggendo "Atlas Shrugged" di Ayn Rand, ma ci sono tante pagine #vivalaLettura

CLZKthfWcAAnoSO.jpg

Reading your summer reading lists is actually so much fun. Am making a whole new one myself! keep it coming!! #nowreading #vivalaLettura

Écrivez moi ce que vous lisez c'est été! #jelis #cosastoleggendo #vivalaLettura

Heading to Valencia for @ArenalSound Festival today - ¡ya voy! <3 http://on.fb.me/1E1YE9H

Hola Valencia! Arenal Sound esta noche! Feliz de estar de vuelta in España 1f60a.png

*en

We can't keep up with tweets anymore?! :shocked::naughty:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 11h11 hours ago

Quasi le vacanze!! Per tanti di voi è gia le vacanze. Allora mi piacerebbe sapere cosa state leggendo? #cosastoleggendo #vivalaLettura 1f4d6.png1f4f0.png1f60e.png2600.png

#cosastoleggendo #summerreading due libri "For The Time Being" di Ruth Ozeki #vivalaLettura

CLZKDJpXAAAIB4K.jpg

#cosastoleggendo e anche re-leggendo "Atlas Shrugged" di Ayn Rand, ma ci sono tante pagine #vivalaLettura

CLZKthfWcAAnoSO.jpg

Reading your summer reading lists is actually so much fun. Am making a whole new one myself! keep it coming!! #nowreading #vivalaLettura

Écrivez moi ce que vous lisez c'est été! #jelis #cosastoleggendo #vivalaLettura

Heading to Valencia for @ArenalSound Festival today - ¡ya voy! <3 http://on.fb.me/1E1YE9H

Hola Valencia! Arenal Sound esta noche! Feliz de estar de vuelta in España 1f60a.png

*en

His summer reading lists are so much fun, indeed. I seem to never be able to stick to one, though. I end up going to yard sales and picking up books that catch my attention! (And you couldn't pay me to read Ayn Rand.)

MIKA official @mikasounds  6 h

Amazing how easily you get used to another form of time. The past few months have been so fragmented and relentless. But it hasn't hurt me

Getting on stage at 2am doing a gig with tens of thousands of people then to the airport for breakfast with the dogs in London. Then nap

I ran away the circus at 11. It's often rough, but your heart stays light.

Amazing how easily you get used to another form of time. The past few months have been so fragmented and relentless. But it hasn't hurt me

Getting on stage at 2am doing a gig with tens of thousands of people then to the airport for breakfast with the dogs in London. Then nap

I ran away the circus at 11. It's often rough, but your heart stays light.

Forgot these ones

Sweet story about a group of old ladies in Daone, Trentino, who wanted to see the sea. The adventure… https://instagram.com/p/56oVtyTiAH/ 

What an amazing gig tonight in Valencia Estuvieron fuera de este mundo! Now to the airport for… https://instagram.com/p/557qGjTiI5/ 

Edited by Mikasister

I wonder what he is going to be doing on Radio 2?

I'm hoping he's DJing a radio show. He'd be wonderful and would play unusual music that wouldn't get onto Radio One. I'm sure he'd give a chance to artists he believes in, who need a platform. He could also play his own songs and get them heard. I'd be over the moon if being a DJ on Radio 2 was what he's doing, as Mika could be a great force in music, not just as a writer and performer (I've always believed this) and the radio show would be one way he could really shine as more than a popstar.

• Like 2

I'm hoping he's DJing a radio show. He'd be wonderful and would play unusual music that wouldn't get onto Radio One. I'm sure he'd give a chance to artists he believes in, who need a platform. He could also play his own songs and get them heard. I'd be over the moon if being a DJ on Radio 2 was what he's doing, as Mika could be a great force in music, not just as a writer and performer (I've always believed this) and the radio show would be one way he could really shine as more than a popstar.

:thumb_yello: I totally agree!!  MIKA would be wonderful at a radioshow! :wub:  He seems to connect very easily, with  all kinds of people, at all ages - so I suppose he would be a success, like on the TV shows - even the listeners won't have a lot of beauty to look at, hehe  :teehee:  But his wonderful voice, soft and pleasant like velvet, would be perfect for radiowork :wub: And his funny and cute laughter, omg, I think people would have a much better day,  after listening to our wonderful MIKA... :yes: 

Love,love

me     

:thumb_yello: I totally agree!!  MIKA would be wonderful at a radioshow! :wub:  He seems to connect very easily, with  all kinds of people, at all ages - so I suppose he would be a success, like on the TV shows - even the listeners won't have a lot of beauty to look at, hehe  :teehee:  But his wonderful voice, soft and pleasant like velvet, would be perfect for radiowork :wub: And his funny and cute laughter, omg, I think people would have a much better day,  after listening to our wonderful MIKA... :yes:

Love,love

me     

It's not just his voice. Mika is so knowledgeable about the construction of music (remember those videos he made before TBWKTM about how the album was constructed) he also knows such a lot about different composers and artists. He's taught us such a lot over the years about different things, from visual art and artists, to musicians and composers. When he's been on the radio he's often chosen unusual tracks, that would not normally be played.

I think he would gain so much respect on the radio. Plus, it would be so wonderful to be able to look forward to hearing him. So I hope that's what he's planning.

• Like 2

In London, en route to @BBCRadio2 for a prerecord with @ZoeTheBall !

I have always 2764.bf1a6b5ddb.png@ZoeTheBall I am a little 1f62c.7cbac2f01e.png

And :

Zoe Ball ‏@ZoeTheBall  3h

Zoe Ball retweeted MIKA official

Absolute joy meeting Mika & waxing lyrical about songwriters. 1f49a.png1f49a.png

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2

It's not just his voice. Mika is so knowledgeable about the construction of music (remember those videos he made before TBWKTM about how the album was constructed) he also knows such a lot about different composers and artists. He's taught us such a lot over the years about different things, from visual art and artists, to musicians and composers. When he's been on the radio he's often chosen unusual tracks, that would not normally be played.

I think he would gain so much respect on the radio. Plus, it would be so wonderful to be able to look forward to hearing him. So I hope that's what he's planning.

:yeah:   Yes, of course- MIKA has so much knowledge about so many things, and probably mostly about music!  :fisch:  There's a reason for why he's chosen to be a judge, in both X-Factor and The Voice!  :fisch: And after countless interviews, he also has proved that he knows a lot about many different things.  I've often wondered how wise and full of knowledge he seems to be, for his young age :wink2:  So now I hope he's working on a new alb. where the lyrics are - well, maybe more "political"  - if you know what I mean.. I think we've had enough stuff now, about his personal life :wub:  And I agree that he surely would gain a lot of respect in the radio - hope we don't have to wait too long, before we know what will happen... :)

Love,love

me

In London, en route to @BBCRadio2 for a prerecord with @ZoeTheBall !

I have always 2764.bf1a6b5ddb.png@ZoeTheBall I am a little 1f62c.7cbac2f01e.png

And :

Zoe Ball ‏@ZoeTheBall  3h

Zoe Ball retweeted MIKA official

Absolute joy meeting Mika & waxing lyrical about songwriters. 1f49a.png1f49a.png

From what I found, searching on the site of BBC Radio 2, Zoe is in the the Ken Bruce's program with "Zoe Ball sits in" and she'll be live tomorrow, Thursday and Friday at 9.30am... since he prerecorded today maybe tomorrow he'll be there :dunno: 

Anyway, here's the link (they put the podcast of the live everyday)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0639kps

Belgium! I’ll be playing in Mol tomorrow for the #PopUpLive music show @een. See you there!

Searching on Google, I found out that it's a music festival recorded for the belgium TV EEN... it's a free concert but he'll be among many others! Anyway, it seems that they'll broadcast it on 16 August at 8.30pm on EEN

Here's the program of the day

• 19 : DJ-set Dimitri D’Anvers
  • 20.30: Pop Up Live meet:
    • K’s Choice
    • Mika
    • Natalia
    • Regi
    • Scala
    • Gers Pardoel
    • Christoff
    • De Ketnetband
    • Maartje Van Neygen
  • 22: naprogramma met Bart Kaëll
  • 23: the end

Link: http://www.gemeentemol.be/activiteitendetail/281702534/2/pop-up-live

Here's the link of the official FB page where you can read that it'll be broadcasted on 16 August

https://www.facebook.com/popuplive2015/photos/a.705640059569067.1073741828.705298236269916/744597785673294/?type=1

• Like 1