I havent listened to the radio in forever tbh. I just listen to weird 80s pop music and lay around in anguish. IT FINALLY WENT THROUGH THOUGH so whatever you did eventually worked

Yay! :)

Well it's quite old from 95 so I'd be surprised if you'd heard it on the radio :aah: Yay :yay: I was told to go to your profile and send it from there, and it worked! :D

Thanks :mf_rosetinted: Nope, I'd never heard it in my life! Where do you know it from? OH BOY. It's got to do something with my username having been screwed up by this format... :huh: 

if you stay in the water with it long enough maybe youll grow gills and it'll be easier.

Yeah, I've played for quite a long time now. :)

Is it hard to play? I'm thinking about taking it up. :pinkbow:

Well now we'll never make it past 30 :mf_rosetinted:

We've discussed this a bit and we don't think there's really any reason to cut threads off at 4000 posts any longer. There really aren't that many threads that get that long, in any case. What makes more sense, is to name the threads by year. So, for example, Oldlings 2015. You can still give it a clever subtitle if you'd like. :wink2:  Dividing the threads by years like that will probably help make searching easier, too. So let me know when you start "Oldlings 2015" and I'll close the old thread. :thumb_yello:

Well it's quite old from 95 so I'd be surprised if you'd heard it on the radio :aah: Yay :yay: I was told to go to your profile and send it from there, and it worked! :D

Again: Not like I listen to the radio to begin with. I would if they played interesting music, but alas. Woohoo! 

Well now we'll never make it past 30 :mf_rosetinted:

D R A T. DRAT. DARN. 

Is it hard to play? I'm thinking about taking it up. :pinkbow:

That depends on how apt you are. And how dedicated. but for me, it wasn't difficult.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Again: Not like I listen to the radio to begin with. I would if they played interesting music, but alas. Woohoo! 

I totally understand you! But when I drive I love to listen to stupid generic music that you can sing along with :aah: 

I totally understand you! But when I drive I love to listen to stupid generic music that you can sing along with :aah:

To be honest, my relationship with music is far more confusing than it should be and I can't drive, so I have no idea what that must be like. What is it like to drive, anyhow? You must be as poetic as possible describing it, or else I might never be motivated to that end and I would stay shut up inside my house forever. 

To be honest, my relationship with music is far more confusing than it should be and I can't drive, so I have no idea what that must be like. What is it like to drive, anyhow? You must be as poetic as possible describing it, or else I might never be motivated to that end and I would stay shut up inside my house forever. 

Well I'm not sure I can motivate you in a poetic way. I never wanted to take my driver's license but my parents forced me, and now I'm so thankful I have it. But, cars are not good for the environment so it's better not to take it and travel by train, bus our ride a bike :aah:

The poetic way *sigh*.

It's the freedom of driving where you want whenever you want. Not being trapped - You can always escape. Being in full control, making the decisions. 

Being alone when you are not. Driving fast - seeing the landscape pass by. 

Yelling along to your favorite song, not disturbing anyone but still being fully aware of what surrounds you.

Feeling like you're floating, especially when you drive fast, accelerating. 

And also yelling at other stupid people who can't drive!

Edited by Lilasko

Well I'm not sure I can motivate you in a poetic way. I never wanted to take my driver's license but my parents forced me, and now I'm so thankful I have it. But, cars are not good for the environment so it's better not to take it and travel by train, bus our ride a bike :aah:

The poetic way *sigh*.

It's the freedom of driving where you want whenever you want. Not being trapped - You can always escape. Being in full control, making the decisions. 

Being alone when you are not. Driving fast - seeing the landscape pass by. 

Yelling along to your favorite song, not disturbing anyone but still being fully aware of what surrounds you.

Feeling like you're floating, especially when you drive fast, accelerating. 

And also yelling at other stupid people who can't drive!

That sounds gorgeous. If only I weren't so lazy. I don't even want to get a job, even though i probably would like to be able to buy stuff & things. *shakes fists* capitalism

• 2 weeks later...

Helloooo, is anybody home? 

giphy.gif

Hello people out there! :biggrin2:

Does anyone like to change life with me and do my homework in Public Law...? :teehee:

I will! Law could be interesting.... for a little bit, anyways.  :mf_rosetinted: And in exchange you get to live my life, which consists of eating & lying in bed. Doesn't that sound like a nice turn of events? :aah: 

Hello people out there! :biggrin2:

Does anyone like to change life with me and do my homework in Public Law...? :teehee:

You still have school? :)

Helloooo, is anybody home? giphy.gif

I will! Law could be interesting.... for a little bit, anyways. :mf_rosetinted: And in exchange you get to live my life, which consists of eating & lying in bed. Doesn't that sound like a nice turn of events? :aah:

This thread is a bit quiet ... :( And my life is the same right now :P Edited by dreams

This thread is a bit quiet ... :( And my life is the same right now :P

I know! I don't even know why I keep coming here, but I do. It's a nostalgia thing, I guess. My life is pretty boring too, honestly. Have you heard the new album yet? I haven't. I must know what you think! :) 

Helloooo, is anybody home?

giphy.gif

I will! Law could be interesting.... for a little bit, anyways. :mf_rosetinted: And in exchange you get to live my life, which consists of eating & lying in bed. Doesn't that sound like a nice turn of events? :aah:

Okay I'm in! :biggrin2::P

This thread is a bit quiet ... :( And my life is the same right now :P

I have uni... And there's a homework to do until October. 25 pages...

I noticed it's quiet... That's why I came here. :teehee:

Fantastic! Except.... what does a law student do, exactly? :aah::teehee: 

Heh. xD You read maaaaaaaaaaany books about different law sections like criminal law, civil law etc. And if you know every problem by heart then you can solve cases. Sounds amazing, right? :teehee:

You make it sound like some kind of cool detective work :naughty: 

I know! I don't even know why I keep coming here, but I do. It's a nostalgia thing, I guess. My life is pretty boring too, honestly. Have you heard the new album yet? I haven't. I must know what you think! :)

I keep coming here too. Just to chock if something would change :) it's not boring... eating can be interesting ;) Yes I did. I bought it thru Google play and I love it! I think it's more like the forst two albums and the songs are really catchy :D And I like lyrics too. How come you haven't heard it yet? It is on YouTube on channel Mika lyrics. That one is almost the same as the original :)

Oh... that makes sence. Better to do it now then later right? :) I wish I knew anything about it. But honestly I have no clue... except fom movies :D