WELL AT LEAT HE LOOKED AT YOU??!!! :fangurl:

Woooo, that's great  :mikacool: she has a gooood point there..... :das:

I got my mumu yesterday :wub: loving it to bits 

I couldn't agree more :das:

The Mumu madness continues. :naughty: I'm going to the market in a few min's and I'm gonna show off my Mumu :glasses2: Shove it in people's faces :aah:

You have to get iiiitttttt :excite:

You can borrow my unicorn if you want. :glasses2:

yes, Lollie that would be great! Thank you! :wub:  :hug:  :mf_rosetinted:

*rides to the store* 

Don't cry I also don't have it yet! :(

:hug:  We can cry togehther. Do they sell it it Germany? :dunno:  Cause I haven't seen it in Austria... :sneaky2:

Oh gosh i just discovered this thread and so i'll say sth random XD*suspens*

Right now the only thing i wanna eat is a big plate of pastas with tomatoes.... also with à lots of fats XD

Mmmmmm

That's bad I have to stop it XD

Voilà i said sth random i like this thread XD

Everyone's getting mumu *cries*

Why can't I ?????

*plans how to get it*

I did not think they had it in Norway either, but I got a tip from another Norwegian mfc'er who told me to email a store that she got it from! If you have a clock shop in town, that imports Swatches, you can ask them to order it for you :)

Right now the only thing i wanna eat is a big plate of pastas with tomatoes.... also with à lots of fats XD

Mmmmmm

Welcome to the world of random deb! We talk here everyday XD 

mmmm sounds delicious :wub: 

yes, Lollie that would be great! Thank you! :wub:  :hug:  :mf_rosetinted:

*rides to the store* 

:hug:  We can cry togehther. Do they sell it it Germany? :dunno:  Cause I haven't seen it in Austria... :sneaky2:

Can't you get it online? I haven't searched into a single store (I was to lazy to do that and the closest store is quite far away :aah: ) and I just ordered it in the Swatch store and got it the day after!

Mmmmmm

Welcome to the randomness of this thread Debs :glasses2::naughty:

Don't cry I also don't have it yet! :(

Either do I :(

Mmmmmm

Welcome to the thread!  That sounds nice. :licks_lips:

I just had a really crap day at work. I was working at the All Blacks vs Wales rugby game and some random drunk guy thought it was ok to touch me inappropriately and then another guy literally tried to force me to smoke and push a cigarette really close to my face and when I refused his friend said "you should've put something else in her mouth."  :sneaky2:

I hate working around drunk men  :facepalm:

Dear god ....

I hope you are OK even after that...

I know what it is like to be around drunk people but none of them tried to touched me or anything like that... ok i'm 16 but that's not à reason. Those guys thinks that because you're a girl they can do anything... I just hope that you are OK and that it won't affect u too much...

Think about something else with Mika and MFC ers like us ;-)

I just had a really crap day at work. I was working at the All Blacks vs Wales rugby game and some random drunk guy thought it was ok to touch me inappropriately and then another guy literally tried to force me to smoke and push a cigarette really close to my face and when I refused his friend said "you should've put something else in her mouth."  :sneaky2:

Ugh what a bunch of idiots.  Don't worry about it, they were just drunk.  But that doesn't mean it's ok for them to touch you in that way. :(

I just had a really crap day at work. I was working at the All Blacks vs Wales rugby game and some random drunk guy thought it was ok to touch me inappropriately and then another guy literally tried to force me to smoke and push a cigarette really close to my face and when I refused his friend said "you should've put something else in her mouth." :sneaky2:

I hate working around drunk men :facepalm:

Oh no.... Stupid drunk guys... :facepalm: Sorry for you! :unsure:

:hug: We can cry togehther. Do they sell it it Germany? :dunno: Cause I haven't seen it in Austria... :sneaky2:

Yes they do! But I have to be patient until my birthday cos I MIGHT get it as present! :naughty:

Mmmmmm

Ahaha hi and welcome to our random stuff party. :biggrin2:

Ugh men... especially drunk men :facepalm: Seriously, those idiots think they can do anything to girls...  I hope you're okay :hug:

Oh no.... Stupid drunk guys... :facepalm: Sorry for you! :unsure:

Yes they do! But I have to be patient until my birthday cos I MIGHT get it as present! :naughty:

Ahaha hi and welcome to our random stuff party. :biggrin2:

Patient....... what is that? :aah:

oh my god, I'm so sorry :( Suck silly things to do.... Hope you are all right :* 

Btw! Today I sat at this little café with a friend, and I sat thinking about how that had a really good playlist. And then the origin of love started playing!!! :o hahaha, I got soooo excited :excite: like, I would be excited if they played GK, but I did not expect OOL! :wub: 

And also, something random: I find the loud ticking from MUMU weirdly calming  :teehee: It's like a constant reminder of Mika  :mikacool:

Btw! Today I sat at this little café with a friend, and I sat thinking about how that had a really good playlist. And then the origin of love started playing!!! :o hahaha, I got soooo excited :excite: like, I would be excited if they played GK, but I did not expect OOL! :wub:

And also, something random: I find the loud ticking from MUMU weirdly calming  :teehee: It's like a constant reminder of Mika  :mikacool:

OOL!? No way!! :o I have never heard that song playing anywhere around here! How exciting!! :excite: You must go there more often. :glasses2:

Hmm do you? I find it a bit annoying if I wear it for to long (just a little bit)  :teehee: But if you make it like that... it does make me believe a little that it can be calming :mikacool: Not that Mika calms me, but okay. :glasses2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Oh gosh ! This might my favorite Mika song XD i've never hear it anywhere else than in my house and at Mika gig XD

You girls are so lucky to have this watch XD

OOL!? No way!! :o I have never heard that song playing anywhere around here! How exciting!! :excite: You must go there more often. :glasses2:

Hmm do you? I find it a bit annoying if I wear it for to long :teehee: But if you make it like that... it does make me believe a little that it can be calming :mikacool: Not that Mika calms me, but okay. :glasses2:

I definitely will :glasses2: 

Mika has an calming effect on me when I need him to, lol  :mikacool: