In my last year of high school (which is now over woohooo !) I studies those mica during one semester XD i think that it is obviously the best occasion to get to know geology a bit more XD

Haha I also have an eye shadow with that as ingredient! :D Quite cool, isn't it? We can have Mika on our eyelids. :glasses2::naughty:

That sounds very good and disturbing at the same time :glasses2:

I went shopping today btw, so yeah... bye bye money, it was nice having you in my life :aah:

I went shopping today btw, so yeah... bye bye money, it was nice having you in my life :aah:

Haha only a bit! :teehee:

At least you have some! :naughty:

Okay, Relax just started to play on the radio while typing that :shocked::cheer:

Lucky!!! :cheer:

Haha only a bit! :teehee:

At least you have some! :naughty:

Lucky!!! :cheer:

Not anymore now :teehee: I even bought a t-shirt with cactus print all over it. Because a girl needs a cactus t-shirt in life, am I right? :glasses2:(and yes, I'm still 24 XD)

They play Relax quite often lately on the radio, wich is good :glasses2: Now if they only would play more newer songs, I'll never complain about again :naughty:

I was shopping today too.  Got myself a new scarf, which I love.  For some reason, it's been really cold here even though it's meant to be summer, so it should keep me nice and cosy. :)

Okay, Relax just started to play on the radio while typing that :shocked::cheer:

I was watching a video of bad X Factor auditions, and one of the contestants sang Relax!  Needless to say, he killed it. :mf_rosetinted:

I was shopping today too.  Got myself a new scarf, which I love.  For some reason, it's been really cold here even though it's meant to be summer, so it should keep me nice and cosy. :)

I was watching a video of bad X Factor auditions, and one of the contestants sang Relax!  Needless to say, he killed it. :mf_rosetinted:

I like scarfs, got one  a few weeks ago and I love it, but I only wore it once, since it's been to warm to wear it after that one day  :aah:

I got some shirts, a pair of shorts for work (how boring) and a pack of 3 bracelets that was reduced in price :naughty: 1 of them has a tassle on it and it reminded me of Mika.. And I like Mika.. And tassles.. And reduced prices..  So yeah, match made in heaven right there. :glasses2:

Why killing Relax? Whyyyyyy   :crybaby:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Omg girl when i read your post i fell upon a Mika song on radio. Guess which one XD

Nice shopping Lollie

Noooo it was relaaaax !

OMG this has officially killed me  :clap:  :floor:  :mfr_lol:

Well, it's the truth :lmfao:

Something random: I got a new follower on Twitter today and it's a member of a comedy/acrobatic/musician group called the Ashton Brothers (well-known here in Holland) and I seriously have NO IDEA why the hell he follows me or how he even found me :shocked: Well, I follow their 'official account', but still. Why would he follow someone who tweets mostly about Mika? (Even though Mika is an amazing subject to tweet about and all, but you get what I mean :glasses2: )

Edited by We-Are-Golden

I like scarfs, got one  a few weeks ago and I love it, but I only wore it once, since it's been to warm to wear it after that one day  :aah:

I got some shirts, a pair of shorts for work (how boring) and a pack of 3 bracelets that was reduced in price :naughty: 1 of them has a tassle on it and it reminded me of Mika.. And I like Mika.. And tassles.. And reduced prices..  So yeah, match made in heaven right there. :glasses2:

Why killing Relax? Whyyyyyy   :crybaby:

Oooh what colour are the bracelets?  I have so many bracelets it's unreal, I don't actually think I'll wear them all!  My favourite one is shiny and golden, and I wore when I saw Mika. :D

Yeah, there's no need for that at all!  The guy was trying so hard but he was struggling on the high notes. :facepalm:   No one can ever compete with Mika.

Well, it's the truth :lmfao:

Something random: I got a new follower on Twitter today and it's a member of a comedy/acrobatic/musician group called the Ashton Brothers (well-known here in Holland) and I seriously have NO IDEA why the hell he follows me or how he even found me :shocked: Well, I follow their 'official account', but still. Why would he follow someone who tweets mostly about Mika? (Even though Mika is an amazing subject to tweet about and all, but you get what I mean :glasses2: )

Maybe he is a secret Mika fan. :lmfao:

I think some musicians follow random people to become more famous.  Sometimes celebrities do follow sprees, where they follow some of their fans as a treat (wish Mika would do that!).  I guess you were just lucky. :wink2:

Shane Lynch from Boyzone follows me, and I wasn't even following him when he found me!  I have no idea why he followed me but Boyzone are alright, so I followed him back.

Oooh what colour are the bracelets?  I have so many bracelets it's unreal, I don't actually think I'll wear them all!  My favourite one is shiny and golden, and I wore when I saw Mika. :D

Yeah, there's no need for that at all!  The guy was trying so hard but he was struggling on the high notes. :facepalm:   No one can ever compete with Mika.

I've made a picture of 2 of them:

2aagbqb.jpg

Didn't put in the 3rd one with the tassle (wich is the prettiest one offcourse) because my dad had to fix it after I wore it today already :lmfao: I break everything :facepalm:

I'm getting more and more into bracelets lately. I don't wear them much in Winter, mostly in spring and summer :)

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.. :facepalm: Mika will always win that. Period. :glasses2:

Maybe he is a secret Mika fan. :lmfao:

I think some musicians follow random people to become more famous.  Sometimes celebrities do follow sprees, where they follow some of their fans as a treat (wish Mika would do that!).  I guess you were just lucky. :wink2:

Shane Lynch from Boyzone follows me, and I wasn't even following him when he found me!  I have no idea why he followed me but Boyzone are alright, so I followed him back.

He must be, I don't know why else he'd follow me :lmfao: 

Yeah, I think so to, maybe he just wants me to follow him back, but I don't mind really. :naughty:

Or he follows me because I'm funny as hell :glasses2:

I've made a picture of 2 of them:

2aagbqb.jpg

Didn't put in the 3rd one with the tassle (wich is the prettiest one offcourse) because my dad had to fix it after I wore it today already :lmfao: I break everything :facepalm:

I'm getting more and more into bracelets lately. I don't wear them much in Winter, mostly in spring and summer :)

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.. :facepalm: Mika will always win that. Period. :glasses2:

He must be, I don't know why else he'd follow me :lmfao:

Yeah, I think so to, maybe he just wants me to follow him back, but I don't mind really. :naughty:

Or he follows me because I'm funny as hell :glasses2:

They look lovely!  Didn't take you long to break the other one though, did it? :mf_rosetinted:

It honestly creeps me out how easily people can find you on Twitter.  When I was younger, I used to be scared of creepy people finding me on the internet.  It doesn't bother me as much now, but it's still kinda weird. :shocked:

Do you know if it's true that employers look at employees' social media before they hire them?  If it's true, I might have to deactivate before I get a job. :aah:

They look lovely!  Didn't take you long to break the other one though, did it? :mf_rosetinted:

It honestly creeps me out how easily people can find you on Twitter.  When I was younger, I used to be scared of creepy people finding me on the internet.  It doesn't bother me as much now, but it's still kinda weird. :shocked:

Do you know if it's true that employers look at employees' social media before they hire them?  If it's true, I might have to deactivate before I get a job. :aah:

Yeah, I had it on my wrist and I looked at it and my thoughts went to Mika and then 'POOF', it broke :glasses2:

But it is now un-broken! :cheer: Photooo:

21ag3n4.jpg

I know! :shocked: That's why I never use my own photo's on sites like Twitter or Instagram, I don't want that all those 'unknown' people know who I am :aah: 

I'm not sure, I think some do that yeah :aah: But I have a normal-ish Facebook account, on private, so they can't get in easely :aah: And with other account I use completely different names or email adresses, so I wish them good luck finding me :lmfao: Imagine that they found out what I tweet about Mika :glasses2:

Yeah, I had it on my wrist and I looked at it and my thoughts went to Mika and then 'POOF', it broke :glasses2:

But it is now un-broken! :cheer: Photooo:

21ag3n4.jpg

I know! :shocked: That's why I never use my own photo's on sites like Twitter or Instagram, I don't want that all those 'unknown' people know who I am :aah:

I'm not sure, I think some do that yeah :aah: But I have a normal-ish Facebook account, on private, so they can't get in easely :aah: And with other account I use completely different names or email adresses, so I wish them good luck finding me :lmfao: Imagine that they found out what I tweet about Mika :glasses2:

So it was all Mika's fault. :mf_rosetinted: That's a gorgeous bracelet btw.  I'm obsessed with bracelets and necklaces and accessories, I probably have too many!

The main reason I don't put my own photos up is because I'm too self-conscious. :aah: But yeah, I also don't want weird people finding out what I look like.

So it was all Mika's fault. :mf_rosetinted: That's a gorgeous bracelet btw.  I'm obsessed with bracelets and necklaces and accessories, I probably have too many!

The main reason I don't put my own photos up is because I'm too self-conscious. :aah: But yeah, I also don't want weird people finding out what I look like.

Yup, Mika did it, it all makes sense :glasses2: Why thank you! It's my fave from the 3, I like the colors of it :wub2: I've hoarded many necklaces, earrings and bracelets over the years :naughty: And the hoarding continues.  :fisch:

Haha, yeah that's also a reason for me really :aah: 

*doesn't mind quoting*

I have soooooo many bracelets! I would have to be an octopus to be able to wear them all! :lmao: Mostly colourful ones. :naughty:

Lazy person.. :glasses2:

I own mostly silver bracelets, since they go with everything really :biggrin2: I even own 2 ankle bracelets. :naughty:

Girl talk much haha? :naughty:

Lazy person.. :glasses2:

I own mostly silver bracelets, since they go with everything really :biggrin2: I even own 2 ankle bracelets. :naughty:

Girl talk much haha? :naughty:

I've been busy yesterday :glasses2:

I bet they're nice! :D

Haha real girl talk! :naughty:

I've been busy yesterday :glasses2:

I bet they're nice! :D

Haha real girl talk! :naughty:

Why geez :glasses2: What have you been up to? :)

Oh they are! I love wearing them :biggrin2:

Real girl talk is the best. :glasses2: We need more of it here :naughty:

Why geez :glasses2: What have you been up to? :)

Oh they are! I love wearing them :biggrin2:

Real girl talk is the best. :glasses2: We need more of it here :naughty:

:biggrin2:

I've been with my family and later a friend visited me and we talked a lot. :D

And in the evening I listened to Sinfonia Pop. :teehee:

Haha true! :naughty: