:biggrin2:

I've been with my family and later a friend visited me and we talked a lot. :D

And in the evening I listened to Sinfonia Pop. :teehee:

Haha true! :naughty:

Oh that's nice! :biggrin2: Chatting is always nice!

That sounds like a real punishment :glasses2::aah: 

*edges in on the conversation?* XD

I like jewelry but I always find necklaces and bracelets annoy me to wear. I always feel like they're in my way somehow. I like rings :-)

and OMG I adore Sinfonia Pop so much I could listen to/watch it over and over and over again. I'm so tempted to just play it as like a screensaver on my tv  :wub: :lmfao:

I like jewelry but I always find necklaces and bracelets annoy me to wear. I always feel like they're in my way somehow. I like rings :-)

and OMG I adore Sinfonia Pop so much I could listen to/watch it over and over and over again. I'm so tempted to just play it as like a screensaver on my tv  :wub:  :lmfao:

*pop on in, it's fun :aah: *

And I find rings annoying to wear haha. I do like them tho, I have a few, but I don't wear them much, I want to have my hands free :biggrin2:

It is so amazing isn't it? x.x Why not? Just play it non-stop! :naughty:

and OMG I adore Sinfonia Pop so much I could listen to/watch it over and over and over again. I'm so tempted to just play it as like a screensaver on my tv  :wub:  :lmfao:

Sinfonia Pop is so beautiful.  I'd love to be able to see a symphonic concert.  If he did one at the Royal Albert Hall in London, well...that would be perfect. :wub:

*pop on in, it's fun :aah: *

And I find rings annoying to wear haha. I do like them tho, I have a few, but I don't wear them much, I want to have my hands free :biggrin2:

It is so amazing isn't it? x.x Why not? Just play it non-stop! :naughty:

I like rings too.  I have a favourite ring which is silver but I keep losing it because it keeps slipping off my finger.

It's been a while :fisch:

Welcome back! :)

Sinfonia Pop is so beautiful.  I'd love to be able to see a symphonic concert.  If he did one at the Royal Albert Hall in London, well...that would be perfect. :wub:

Ooooh I can't imagine. Being able to go to one of the symphony shows would be SO incredible <3 Darn geography!

I'm building some big papercraft things right now and there's so much glue dried on my hands I can't really feel my fingertips :lmfao:

Ooooh I can't imagine. Being able to go to one of the symphony shows would be SO incredible <3 Darn geography!

I'm building some big papercraft things right now and there's so much glue dried on my hands I can't really feel my fingertips :lmfao:

I wish he'd do more of those symphony shows around the world! (Please Mika, come to Holland :teehee: ) Now that would be lovely! :D

Oh dear, oh dear. :aah:

Btw, something random: I'm going to the zoo tomorrow and I am excited. :glasses2::cheer: I must not forget to skip when I get there! :teehee:

I wish he'd do more of those symphony shows around the world! (Please Mika, come to Holland :teehee: ) Now that would be lovely! :D

Oh dear, oh dear. :aah:

Btw, something random: I'm going to the zoo tomorrow and I am excited. :glasses2::cheer: I must not forget to skip when I get there! :teehee:

HAVE FUN I love zoos so much! I don't know why exactly but they're my favorite thing to do :-)

So now that all the busy days are over for me I'll be back here more often. :D:cheer:

Believe it or not, but I've never been at a zoo before... :shocked:

You've never been to a zoo? :shocked:

Well I've only been twice, and the first time I was very little so I don't remember much.

So now that all the busy days are over for me I'll be back here more often. :D:cheer:

Yaaaaaay finally!! :cheer:

Wait what!? :shocked: 

Well I've only been twice, and the first time I was very little so I don't remember much.

I've been to many zoo's. :naughty: Both with my parents and with school quite a few times. :biggrin2: 

I made some amazing tiger photo's today btw :excite: (yes, that is my favorite animal :glasses2: )

:shocked: WHAAA

You're missing out LOL. I don't have a zoo close to me anymore (closest one is like and hour and a half drive) and I'm very sad about that. When I was a kid we lived close to a really nice zoo and went there all the time with my cousins. I miss being a kid and living close to all my cousins LOL.

I've been to many zoo's. :naughty: Both with my parents and with school quite a few times. :biggrin2:

I made some amazing tiger photo's today btw :excite: (yes, that is my favorite animal :glasses2: )

Taking pictures is part of why I love zoos so much! I'm the family shutterbug. Post some of your tiger pics if you can! We'd love to see them!

Oooh I'd love to see them!  I love any type of big cat - tigers, lions, leopards (especially snow leopards).  It's sad that they are hunted for their fur. :(

:shocked: WHAAA

You're missing out LOL. I don't have a zoo close to me anymore (closest one is like and hour and a half drive) and I'm very sad about that. When I was a kid we lived close to a really nice zoo and went there all the time with my cousins. I miss being a kid and living close to all my cousins LOL.

Taking pictures is part of why I love zoos so much! I'm the family shutterbug. Post some of your tiger pics if you can! We'd love to see them!

Same! I got a new camera a while ago and it takes really good pictures, I can zoom in quite far, wich I love :naughty: I always take many photo's, wherever I am :biggrin2:

Oooh I'd love to see them!  I love any type of big cat - tigers, lions, leopards (especially snow leopards).  It's sad that they are hunted for their fur. :(

Same, I'm a big cat lover :) And (as I said) tigers are my fave. :biggrin2:Snow leopards are really beautiful as well. :wub2: It's sad that almost every kind of big cat is endangered now. :(

Well, if you really want to see a few, here they are! :biggrin2: Had to resize them a bit, since they where a bit big. :naughty:

1rvmyu.jpg

This one made me laugh :aah:

2djb8yq.jpg

o9jpz7.jpg

21ere5v.jpg

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 1

Same! I got a new camera a while ago and it takes really good pictures, I can zoom in quite far, wich I love :naughty: I always take many photo's, wherever I am :biggrin2:

Same, I'm a big cat lover :) And (as I said) tigers are my fave. :biggrin2:Snow leopards are really beautiful as well. :wub2: It's sad that almost every kind of big cat is endangered now. :(

Well, if you really want to see a few, here they are! :biggrin2: Had to resize them a bit, since they where a bit big. :naughty:

OMG they're fantastic! I love the last one!

1rvmyu.jpg

2djb8yq.jpg

o9jpz7.jpg

21ere5v.jpg

Aww it's beautiful! :wub: Doesn't look too happy in the first three photos... :aah:

2djb8yq.jpg

Omg hahaha that second picture of it with its tongue sticking out gives me life, I laughed so hard because he looks like he's just so fed up with everyone taking pictures that he can't be bothered to pose  :doh:  :clap:  :floor:  :lmfao:

Omg hahaha that second picture of it with its tongue sticking out gives me life, I laughed so hard because he looks like he's just so fed up with everyone taking pictures that he can't be bothered to pose  :doh:  :clap:  :floor:  :lmfao:

:lmao::aah:

I found out I took that photo when I got home and I laughed for at least 10 minutes :lmfao: Mr. (or mrs. , who knows :teehee: ) Tiger is not amused :glasses2: 

Another very random thing: I joined Pottermore (yes I did!) and I tried the Sorting Hat and apparantly I'm in Hufflepuf. :naughty:

Looking at this pic, it all makes sense now:

23ij974.png

Although Ravenclaw would be a very close 2nd, looking at the drug of choice :aah:

*wanders off again*

Oh my godness ! I just had the results of my exams this morning and i have all of them and as my real reward, my mum ordered mumu !!!!

I'm gonna get mumu at my fist girls ! That's just awsome XD

I think i had such a very good week after a terrible year but that's just really awsome !

No never ever... :shocked:

Haha really. :naughty:

Nice! :D My favourite animal is a wolf. :biggrin2: But I like so many animals. :lmao: And I'm a real big cat lover, too! :wub:

Thank you!

True :aah: 'Oh dear... another idiot with a camera :facepalm: ' :lmfao:

Hahahaha :lmfao:

Oh my godness ! I just had the results of my exams this morning and i have all of them and as my real reward, my mum ordered mumu !!!!

I'm gonna get mumu at my fist girls ! That's just awsome XD

I think i had such a very good week after a terrible year but that's just really awsome !

Waaaaah cool!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That's great! :D