Oh my godness ! I just had the results of my exams this morning and i have all of them and as my real reward, my mum ordered mumu !!!!

I'm gonna get mumu at my fist girls ! That's just awsome XD

I think i had such a very good week after a terrible year but that's just really awsome !

OMFG your week get's better and better isn't it? :excite:

No never ever... :shocked:

Haha really. :naughty:

Nice! :D My favourite animal is a wolf. :biggrin2: But I like so many animals. :lmao: And I'm a real big cat lover, too! :wub:

Hahahaha :lmfao:

Then you must go :glasses2::naughty:

There are so many animals to love really :naughty:

OMFG your week get's better and better isn't it? :excite:

Then you must go :glasses2::naughty:

There are so many animals to love really :naughty:

Yes my week is really good this is the best week of my year ! I'm so happyyyyyyyyyy !

Oh my godness ! I just had the results of my exams this morning and i have all of them and as my real reward, my mum ordered mumu !!!!

I think i had such a very good week after a terrible year but that's just really awsome !

I'm really happy for you!  You deserve it for all the hard work you've done. :hug:

WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE!

I juse finished E.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g! Waiting for results now, but ladies and gentleman!

I AM BACK

*Peeks around the corner*

I juse finished E.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g! Waiting for results now, but ladies and gentleman!

I AM BACK

WE ARE GOLDEN!

Welcome back, we missed you!  How long until you get your results? :)

I AM BACK

WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE, WE ARE MY USERNAME, WE ARE MY USERNAME! (...... bad, I know)

Yaaaaaaaaaaasssss finally!!! :cheer: 

*waves at the floating head that peeks around the corner*

• Like 1

Hello everyone! GEUESS WHO'S BAKC?!  :mikadas: I can finally die happy now. For those of you I haven't talked to already: gig was amazing. aaaaammmaaazzing. I just realized that he only any 17 songs?? but it lasted for 2 hours??? what 

Anyway, I had an amazing week in Italy :) Lay on the beach, saw some beautiful places, took loads of beautiful photos and ate ice cream everyday  :mika1:

but it's good to be back! 

Another very random thing: I joined Pottermore (yes I did!) and I tried the Sorting Hat and apparantly I'm in Hufflepuf. :naughty:

Looking at this pic, it all makes sense now:

23ij974.png

Although Ravenclaw would be a very close 2nd, looking at the drug of choice :aah:

*wanders off again*

hahahha, I yeas you are definitely a huffelpuf  :mikacool: I'm a griffyndor! And I'm usually so busy that I live on nothing but the adrenalin i get from Mika :glasses2:

wooooho! Congrats!! Look forward to it! It's sooooo beautiful in real life :wub: 

I AM BACK

YAAAAAY  :cheer:

WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE, WE ARE MY USERNAME, WE ARE MY USERNAME! (...... bad, I know)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I luged out loud :lol: 

Hello everyone! GEUESS WHO'S BAKC?!  :mikadas: I can finally die happy now. For those of you I haven't talked to already: gig was amazing. aaaaammmaaazzing. I just realized that he only any 17 songs?? but it lasted for 2 hours??? what 

Anyway, I had an amazing week in Italy :) Lay on the beach, saw some beautiful places, took loads of beautiful photos and ate ice cream everyday  :mika1:

hahahha, I yeas you are definitely a huffelpuf  :mikacool: I'm a griffyndor! And I'm usually so busy that I live on nothing but the adrenalin i get from Mika :glasses2:

wooooho! Congrats!! Look forward to it! It's sooooo beautiful in real life :wub:

YAAAAAY  :cheer:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I luged out loud :lol:

Hmmmm lemme guess.............. Peter Pan? :o Glad you're back and alive(-ish) :D

17 songs? Normally it's around 20 right? How bad of him, that bastard! <_<

Hufflepuf was made for me. Or I was made for Hufflepuf, one of the two :aah: Mika is our drug. :glasses2:

I felt it was the right moment for a bad joke :glasses2::aah:

Glad you had an amazing holiday!  Was that the first time you'd been to Italy?  I went once when I was younger, and it's a stunning country. :)

I knew you would have a fantastic time at the gig.  Did you get a good view of the stage?  And did you get to see him after the show? :teehee:

I'm really happy for you! :biggrin2::hug:

The Mumu gang keeps growing haha! :D Now you can sit with us. :glasses2:

Yeah the bobass Mumu bastards :mf_rosetinted:

I AM BACK

Wuhuuuuuuuuu welcome back!!! :cheer:

Hahaha I was just so laughing at that! :lmfao:

Hello everyone! GEUESS WHO'S BAKC?! :mikadas: I can finally die happy now. For those of you I haven't talked to already: gig was amazing. aaaaammmaaazzing. I just realized that he only any 17 songs?? but it lasted for 2 hours??? what

Anyway, I had an amazing week in Italy :) Lay on the beach, saw some beautiful places, took loads of beautiful photos and ate ice cream everyday :mika1:

Hellooooooo!!! :D The lucky one is back! :naughty: It's lovely to read that you had a great time! :thumb_yello:

Yeah the bobass Mumu bastards :mf_rosetinted:

Wuhuuuuuuuuu welcome back!!! :cheer:

Hahaha I was just so laughing at that! :lmfao:

Hellooooooo!!! :D The lucky one is back! :naughty: It's lovely to read that you had a great time! :thumb_yello:

Omg that made my day. :glasses2: the Bobass Mumu Bastard Squad. :glasses2: We need buttons.

I wish I choose a different username, but for this once, it's convenient :lmfao:

Glad you had an amazing holiday!  Was that the first time you'd been to Italy?  I went once when I was younger, and it's a stunning country. :)

I knew you would have a fantastic time at the gig.  Did you get a good view of the stage?  And did you get to see him after the show? :teehee:

I've been there twice before, but that's some years ago  :teehee: And this was my first time traveling with just a friend, which was a lot of fun  :hi5:

I got to the middle of the third row :D hadn't expected to get such a great spot at all  :mikacool: And we waited for him after, but he just came out very briefly... Still, I just wanted to see his face up close again, so I'm happy  :fangurl:

I've been there twice before, but that's some years ago  :teehee: And this was my first time traveling with just a friend, which was a lot of fun  :hi5:

I got to the middle of the third row :D hadn't expected to get such a great spot at all  :mikacool: And we waited for him after, but he just came out very briefly... Still, I just wanted to see his face up close again, so I'm happy  :fangurl:

You must have been very lucky, especially if lots of people were queuing early!  Were there lots of people waiting to meet him after? :)

You must have been very lucky, especially if lots of people were queuing early!  Were there lots of people waiting to meet him after? :)

Yes! We arrived at 11, but there were already quite a few people there ;) There were also many who waited for him, but some left. We were just about to leave after waiting for an hour, because we were super tired, but then suddenly everyone started screaming and we ran back XD 

Edited by Hannekj

Yes! We arrived at 11, but there were already quite a few people there ;) There were also many who waited for him, but some left. We were just about to leave after waiting for an hour, because we were super tired, but then suddenly everyone started screaming and we ran back XD 

Haha I had a similar experience when I saw him in London.  We all waited for ages to see him, and everyone went crazy when he came out the door! :aah:

so sad I live in Australia. Mika's not very popular over here. :mad3:  :offtopic:  :throw:  :emot-sad:

As an American I feel your pain. No one ever recognizes my shirts :-(

Edited by ladyolivier

Omg that made my day. :glasses2: the Bobass Mumu Bastard Squad. :glasses2: We need buttons.

I wish I choose a different username, but for this once, it's convenient :lmfao:

Haha really? :naughty: That's good to hear! :D:glasses2: We definitely do!

Why? I like your username a lot! :)

I've been there twice before, but that's some years ago :teehee: And this was my first time traveling with just a friend, which was a lot of fun :hi5:

I got to the middle of the third row :D hadn't expected to get such a great spot at all :mikacool: And we waited for him after, but he just came out very briefly... Still, I just wanted to see his face up close again, so I'm happy :fangurl:

Cool!!! Third row is amazing! :clap:

:wub2: :wub2:

so sad I live in Australia. Mika's not very popular over here. :mad3::offtopic::throw::emot-sad:

:( he's also not very popular in Germany... People know him when you talk about his music, but not many people buy his stuff...

so sad I live in Australia. Mika's not very popular over here. :mad3:  :offtopic:  :throw:  :emot-sad:

I know what it's like.  He hasn't done a gig in my country in 6 years.  He was meant to come in 2012 but he cancelled because he was sick, and hasn't been back since. :tears:

I know what it's like.  He hasn't done a gig in my country in 6 years.  He was meant to come in 2012 but he cancelled because he was sick, and hasn't been back since. :tears:

6 years? Oh my, that is long indeed. :( I hope he'll come near you soon!

Not in Norway either :/ 

I just hope that for his next tour (whenever that will be) he will visit more countries in Europe (and other places) than just France and Italy  :mf_rosetinted: