6 years? Oh my, that is long indeed. :( I hope he'll come near you soon!

I hope so too.  He used to go to other cities around the UK like Manchester and Newcastle, but he hasn't even been there in ages.  The nearest Mika usually comes to me is London, so if I want to see him again it'll be another 4 hour train journey. :annoyed_h4h:

I saw him in London last month and it was worth the travelling, but I can't always travel that far to see him.  :(

Not in Norway either :/ 

I just hope that for his next tour (whenever that will be) he will visit more countries in Europe (and other places) than just France and Italy  :mf_rosetinted:

Agreed. :yes:

Hey everyone ;-) for me it was the most Mika -ish year XD so i can't complain ! I really wish that he will come near to u ...

I hope so too.  He used to go to other cities around the UK like Manchester and Newcastle, but he hasn't even been there in ages.  The nearest Mika usually comes to me is London, so if I want to see him again it'll be another 4 hour train journey. :annoyed_h4h:

I saw him in London last month and it was worth the travelling, but I can't always travel that far to see him.  :(

Agreed. :yes:

Yeah, 4 hours is very long indeed. :( I really would've thought he'd tour more instead of only going to London..

Hey everyone ;-) for me it was the most Mika -ish year XD so i can't complain ! I really wish that he will come near to u ...

Lucky you!  How was the concert? :)

Yeah, 4 hours is very long indeed. :( I really would've thought he'd tour more instead of only going to London..

I know, I really wish he would.  There are lots of people in Scotland that would go to see him if he came here.

shame. but from what Google tells me, he has had more concerts over there than over here.

True, but the scale of America, like Australia, is problematic. His last 2 american shows were in NY and LA - as a Floridian that's 935 miles (13 hour drive) or 2,400 miles (33 hour drive) from me, respectively. So still technically in the country, but also totally unfeasible :( .

HEY MIKA AUSTRALIA AND FLORIDA WANT TO SEE YOU :lmfao:

I'd drive to Miami for a show in a heartbeat. He's got a house here even! We need a show here  :thumb_yello:

Random thing: I'm listening my way through Queen's entire catalog and discovering exactly how much I love queen  :wub:

6 years? Oh my, that is long indeed. :( I hope he'll come near you soon!

For me it's that long I saw him... And it's 4 years that he hasn't come to Germany... :(

Not in Norway either :/

I just hope that for his next tour (whenever that will be) he will visit more countries in Europe (and other places) than just France and Italy :mf_rosetinted:

:yeah:

Random thing again!   :biggrin2:

Found a matching necklace for the bracelets I bought 2 weeks ago. :aah:

But seriously, I saw this necklace hanging in a store, with discount and it was the last one. So I grabbed it like if my life was depending on it. :glasses2::lmfao:

atw7zn.jpg

Sorry for bothering you with me jewelry, but I got so excited that I found this necklace! :aah: It also reminds me strongly of a certain Mika. :glasses2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

But seriously, I saw this necklace hanging in a store, with discount and it was the last one. So I grabbed it like if my life was depending on it. :glasses2::lmfao:

atw7zn.jpg

Sorry for bothering you with me jewelry, but I got so excited that I found this necklace! :aah: It also reminds me strongly of a certain Mika. :glasses2:

It's lovely, I like the pretty tassels. :wub:

Random thing again! :biggrin2:

atw7zn.jpg

You never bother me with jewelry cos I'm slightly addicted! :naughty:

it was right to take this one, too. :biggrin2: Whenever I find a matching necklace to my bracelets I can't resist to buy that as well. :teehee:

You never bother me with jewelry cos I'm slightly addicted! :naughty:

it was right to take this one, too. :biggrin2: Whenever I find a matching necklace to my bracelets I can't resist to buy that as well. :teehee:

Then I shall warn you when I get something new :naughty: 

I know right? :biggrin2: Matches need to be made! :teehee:

atw7zn.jpg

ooo, it's super awesome :glasses2::fangurl:

Aaaw it looks very good ! I'd love to see you with it ;-)

Hey random thing :

Today i succeed my first firefighter exam step ;-) and next week i'll be having a second class for another exam the last step ;-)

That's really exciting XD

Hey random thing :

Today i succeed my first firefighter exam step ;-) and next week i'll be having a second class for another exam the last step ;-)

Super cool!!! Is it a practical exam or also with theory?

Both theory and practical things but i had it a little bit too just do i will have to work a bit more for the second part

ooo, it's super awesome :glasses2::fangurl:

Why thank you. :glasses2:

Hey random thing :

I'm wearing it today haha, I couldn't resist. :teehee:

Oh that is exciting indeed! :D

MUMUUUUU IS FINALLY AT MY WRIST !!!!! Woooooooowwwoooooowwooo !!!! I'm do happyyyyyyyyyy !!!!