Went shopping today and I got some new colourful notebooks for my story writing! :D

you write story's. i like writing story's but i never end up finishing them cos i get board and then i start a new one and the whole cycle starts up again.

Hey random thing :

Today i succeed my first firefighter exam step ;-) and next week i'll be having a second class for another exam the last step ;-)

That's really exciting XD

wow! You want to be a firefighter? That's so cool!  :mika1:

MUMUUUUU IS FINALLY AT MY WRIST !!!!! Woooooooowwwoooooowwooo !!!! I'm do happyyyyyyyyyy !!!!

Isn't it beautiful??  :fangurl:

Oh yes mumu is more than beautiful.. it is AWSOME !!!

Hahaha yes officially i'm already a firefighter but i still have to pass some course to be able to go as an emergency help for people in my town XD that's really cool indeed XD

you write story's. i like writing story's but i never end up finishing them cos i get board and then i start a new one and the whole cycle starts up again.

OMG SAME!  That happens to me all the time. :doh: I still love writing them, though.  My dream is to write a novel and get it published. :)

Oh yes mumu is more than beautiful.. it is AWSOME !!!

Hahaha yes officially i'm already a firefighter but i still have to pass some course to be able to go as an emergency help for people in my town XD that's really cool indeed XD

The Mumu club grows and grows :naughty:

So, if I'm around you and I suddenly would be surrounded with flames, I'm in good hands. Good to know. :glasses2: 

That is so cool! 

The Mumu club grows and grows :naughty:

So, if I'm around you and I suddenly would be surrounded with flames, I'm in good hands. Good to know. :glasses2:

That is so cool!

The Bobass Bastard Mumu club. :D:mikacool:

Haha yeah very helpful to know. :naughty: And I'm gonna sue the one who's responsible for the fire. :glasses2:

Hahaha yes i would be able to take you off the flames before i would tirn them of XD and even if you got hurt or if you got injured by sth or someone ( learning about car accident at the moment) i will be able to help u so that you won't die XD

Oh and it still have to be confirmed but I was accepted in the most important school i could ever dream about ! There's more than à thousand demands and only 24 persons accepted and omg i'm iiiin !!!! The point of this particular school is that we have to do one year of school in France and the other has to be in the UK ! So i will live one year in the UK ! This is my biggest dream since i'm a little girl XD i don't think i'm realising right now....

Everything is so goooood in my life right now ! I really don't expect sth like that to happen ;-) i'm really not used to be so lucky and i feel a bit guilty to get do lucky like that !

I still have to get my inscription done and i have to know how will it turn but i lost every control of my life right now so i th

I think i will just let it go and see what it is like XD (sorry for the cut ;-))

The Bobass Bastard Mumu club. :D:mikacool:

Haha yeah very helpful to know. :naughty: And I'm gonna sue the one who's responsible for the fire. :glasses2:

Ah true. :mikacool:

I feel totally safe now. :glasses2: *imagines herself walking on the street, surrounded by a whole group of people*

Oh and it still have to be confirmed but I was accepted in the most important school i could ever dream about ! There's more than à thousand demands and only 24 persons accepted and omg i'm iiiin !!!! The point of this particular school is that we have to do one year of school in France and the other has to be in the UK ! So i will live one year in the UK ! This is my biggest dream since i'm a little girl XD i don't think i'm realising right now....

Everything is so goooood in my life right now ! I really don't expect sth like that to happen ;-) i'm really not used to be so lucky and i feel a bit guilty to get do lucky like that !

I still have to get my inscription done and i have to know how will it turn but i lost every control of my life right now so i th

I think i will just let it go and see what it is like XD (sorry for the cut ;-))

Wow. Just wow Debs! Congrats!! :D

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Congrats, you're so lucky! :)

Maybe we can meet up when you come to the UK. ;)

OMG SAME!  That happens to me all the time. :doh: I still love writing them, though.  My dream is to write a novel and get it published. :)

that's my dream as well. but I just have to wake up to reality and relies that will never happen to a pathetic little sod of a daydreamer like me. I dream too much. a lot of people mistake me for a nine year old when at the moment im almost thirteen. I wish I wasn't so short at 4'2. I haven't grown a centimetre since I was 11. life is soooooo bullcrap for me.

that's my dream as well. but I just have to wake up to reality and relies that will never happen to a pathetic little sod of a daydreamer like me. I dream too much. a lot of people mistake me for a nine year old when at the moment im almost thirteen. I wish I wasn't so short at 4'2. I haven't grown a centimetre since I was 11. life is soooooo bullcrap for me.

That's just the way i felt less than a month ago... I have up many times... Bit two of my friends were there to help me and thanks to one of them more particularly I was able to handdle everything in such a very big mess... I lost every control and every self esteem that i could possibly have... I also lost a very good friend which make me feels like s**t for a long time... But wait a second... Look at me now... I have everything i could ever dream about, even more... i can't complain about anything right now ! One, two, three,four.... four of my biggest dream will or has became truth and it has all changed in two weeks maybe three...

My advice: Never stop dreaming...

<3

hay I just remembered, I have no people outside of MFC that I can talk mika with. my best friend (I like to call her tall and clumsy Sophie) hates him and she said that he has an awful voice and he is ugly her answer to all that was "he is not my type. now stop talking about him. stop daydreaming and wake up to reality, and why do you have to be ever so boy crazy?" I was REALY tempted to slap her im the face, I think she knew that cos she backed away from me. I told her "if you are going to talk about mika in that way around me then f**k off. and im allowed to like people, WHAT I don't under stand is that your celebrity crush is a 47 year old actor. and looks like he is balding. and he ain't got dimples. not very nice eyes, either. and apparently to you he is your first crush." Sophie looked at me, than called me a slut. so I looked at her and called her a frigid dream-destroyer. (because 1.she called me a slut

2.her first crush was this year 

3.she destroys dreams

4.its all I managed to get out of my mouth

i felt so bad, angry and sad after that I cut my self more than once, cried myself to sleep. and pulled some of my dull ugly blond hair out and continued crying for days, and starved myself cos I wasn't hungry and I felt fat. this also proves how pathetic I am. so it looks like all I have is you guys on MFC. I'm such a stupid, sad, ugly bitch.

Edited by littledevil#222

That's just the way i felt less than a month ago... I have up many times... Bit two of my friends were there to help me and thanks to one of them more particularly I was able to handdle everything in such a very big mess... I lost every control and every self esteem that i could possibly have... I also lost a very good friend which make me feels like s**t for a long time... But wait a second... Look at me now... I have everything i could ever dream about, even more... i can't complain about anything right now ! One, two, three,four.... four of my biggest dream will or has became truth and it has all changed in two weeks maybe three...

My advice: Never stop dreaming...

<3

I wish I had proper friends. there is the occasional friendly person around, but I can tell there just board. people think im a strange girl cos I like mika and I am so quite and so shy and highly unpredictable and im suicidal and I cant control my feelings very well and Im the shortest girl in my class and im the only natural blond in my class and I am useless with computers and I read so fast. but one of my dreams is to learn French and move to France when I leave school (that was my dream since I as five) I am also the only kid in my class that has that dream and I am the only kid in my class who knows two whole sentences in French fluently and every kid in my WHOLE GRADE thinks I am a lesbian and all that crap. and was homeschooled from half of grade four to grade five.

Don't say that!  You should never give up on your dreams.  If you work hard enough, you will get there in the end. ;)

Oh don't worry about being short, you'll probably grow soon anyway.  I'm 5'2 but I'm 18 and most 18 year olds are at least 5 inches taller than me.  I also worry that I look young for my age and it kinda sucks. :(

hay I just remembered, I have no people outside of MFC that I can talk mika with. my best friend (I like to call her tall and clumsy Sophie) hates him and she said that he has an awful voice and he is ugly her answer to all that was "he is not my type. now stop talking about him. stop daydreaming and wake up to reality, and why do you have to be ever so boy crazy?" I was REALY tempted to slap her im the face, I think she knew that cos she backed away from me. I told her "if you are going to talk about mika in that way around me then f**k off. and im allowed to like people, WHAT I don't under stand is that your celebrity crush is a 47 year old actor. and looks like he is balding. and he ain't got dimples. not very nice eyes, either. and apparently to you he is your first crush." Sophie looked at me, than called me a slut. so I looked at her and called her a frigid dream-destroyer. (because 1.she called me a slut

3.she destroys dreams

i felt so bad, angry and sad after that I cut my self more than once, cried myself to sleep. and pulled some of my dull ugly blond hair out and continued crying for days, and starved myself cos I wasn't hungry and I felt fat. this also proves how pathetic I am. so it looks like all I have is you guys on MFC. I'm such a stupid, sad, ugly bitch.

That's horrible, she has no right to talk to you like that.  You're allowed to like whoever you want!  If Mika's music is what makes you happy, don't let anyone else stop you from dreaming about him.

Oh no, I'm sure you're not ugly.  I think natural blonde is a gorgeous hair colour, you should be proud of that. :)

I wish I had proper friends. there is the occasional friendly person around, but I can tell there just board. people think im a strange girl cos I like mika and I am so quite and so shy and highly unpredictable and im suicidal and I cant control my feelings very well and Im the shortest girl in my class and im the only natural blond in my class and I am useless with computers and I read so fast. but one of my dreams is to learn French and move to France when I leave school (that was my dream since I as five) I am also the only kid in my class that has that dream and I am the only kid in my class who knows two whole sentences in French fluently and every kid in my WHOLE GRADE thinks I am a lesbian and all that crap. and was homeschooled from half of grade four to grade five.

Don't forget that Mika was bullied at school and look what happened to him!  He became really famous and successful.  Maybe you can do the same in the future. :wink2:

Congrats! This is absolutely aaaammmaaazzing!! What kind of school is it?? :excite:

3.she destroys dreams

I breaks my heart to read that you are feeling this way... But remember, no matter how cliché it sounds: it gets better. Seriously. In my opinion, life is at it's messiest when your like 12-15 years old. Eventually people grow up, and you are more free to surround yourself with the people that makes you feel good, and do things that make you happy. In the meantime: try not to blame yourself for bad things that happen. You are golden no matter what ( :mikacool: ) And of course, you can talk to us whenever  :hug: *hugs*

Life does get better. Believe me. I had an awful time at age 11-17. But trust me, I'm 24 now and it gets better. With a little help of Mika also offcourse who I discovered when I was 15, just at the right time.

Puperty can be such a b*tch. (sorry for swearing, but you get the point) I absolutely hated myself, but that slowly faded away. It took some time, I admit, but it happened! (luckely :naughty:

We are all golden, don't ever forget that. :glasses2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Congrats! This is absolutely aaaammmaaazzing!! What kind of school is it?? :excite:

I breaks my heart to read that you are feeling this way... But remember, no matter how cliché it sounds: it gets better. Seriously. In my opinion, life is at it's messiest when your like 12-15 years old. Eventually people grow up, and you are more free to surround yourself with the people that makes you feel good, and do things that make you happy. In the meantime: try not to blame yourself for bad things that happen. You are golden no matter what ( :mikacool: ) And of course, you can talk to us whenever  :hug: *hugs*

sorry hannekj, but I don't do hugs. but thanks. I don't need people to feel sorry for me. I am not normally an attention seeker. blurting it out just made me fell a bit better. I often get treated like a scapegoat, so I'm used to people bagging me out and blaming me all the time. I was having a not-so-friendly conversation with Sophie today and she keeps discouraging my dream. geeeez. there was a lot of swearing, mostly coming from my mouth. 

Edited by littledevil#222

sorry hannekj, but I don't do hugs. but thanks. I don't need people to feel sorry for me. I am not normally an attention seeker. blurting it out just made me fell a bit better. I often get treated like a scapegoat, so I'm used to people bagging me out and blaming me all the time. I was having a not-so-friendly conversation with Sophie today and she keeps discouraging my dream. geeeez. there was a lot of swearing, mostly coming from my mouth. 

I don't feel that you are attention seeking at all. Don't let people get you down, you are allowed to dream about whatever you want. 

God, it makes me so angry that people can't just be nice to each other. As if there wasn't enough terrible things happening in the world... 

Don't let her discourage you.  She can't be a true friend if she doesn't approve of your dreams.  Just keep dreaming, no matter what, and don't let other people stop you! :hug:

Hello there I'm not gonna be here much as it's an intensive week at university where we have courses to repeat the whole stuff before the finals... Will miss you... :(

Aww I'll miss you too.  Good luck for the finals! :thumb_yello:

Good luck sweetie wish you to succeed everything ;-)