Ooooh just heard Lollipop on the radiooo! :cheer: In an hour of the radiostation that is called 'het Foute Uur' or 'the Wrong Hour' (as in guilty pleasure or something like that :naughty: ) never thought I'd hear Mika there, but I have to admit that Lollipop is a little bit of a 'wrong' song. :glasses2: :teehee:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Ooooh just heard Lollipop on the radiooo! :cheer: In an hour of the radiostation that is called 'het Foute Uur' or 'the Wrong Hour' (as in guilty pleasure or something like that :naughty: ) never thought I'd hear Mika there, but I have to admit that Lollipop is a little bit of a 'wrong' song. :glasses2::teehee:

Hahaha nice. :teehee:

Anyway they played him! :D

Hellooooo sweetie !!! It's good to see you back !!! How are you doing ? I'm pretty and i will at last be able to record a new cover but i still don't know what song XD

Bref. I'm pretty good XD what about you sweetie ? How did everything went for you ?

Hahaha pretty good XD not pretty at all XD

TA DAAAAAAH

*peeks behind the corner*

*hugs everyone tightly*

HELLO LOVES! HOW ARE YOUUUU?????

*gets an heart attack*

OH MY BOB, NEVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! :shocked:

Okay, I forgive you. :glasses2::hug: I'm doing okay! It's been quite hot this week, so I almost died at work, but I'm still here.. so that's a good sign. :naughty: And you? :D

Deb: I am great! Greece has been hot!

Lollie: *gives you lollipop* forgive me.

*hugs tightly*

I am finally back. I fighured out i cant live without MFC.

Fiona: OWww... What's wrong?

I AM SEING MIKA IN 3 DAYS!

*is overreacting*

Lollie: *gives you lollipop* forgive me.

*hugs tightly*

I am finally back. I fighured out i cant live without MFC.

*is overreacting*

Yeah, was it hot? :D What did you do/visited? :biggrin2:

Yay lollipop! *sucks it hard* You're forgiven. :glasses2:

Overreact all you want! :lmfao:

Yeah, was it hot? :D What did you do/visited? :biggrin2:

Yay lollipop! *sucks it hard* You're forgiven. :glasses2:

Overreact all you want! :lmfao:

It was sooo hot! But windy, so yu didnt feel it as much. Here comes a problem. You were on the sun- not feeling the heat and then at the evening I was so sun burned :)

We went around the island, saw that 'famous sunset' and villages. The architecture is truly amazing :D

*is overreacting*

Just really bored, and feeling like I don't have much to look forward to.  I think I'm still suffering from Post Mika Depression. :(

OMG ARE YOU REALLY???  Well, I hope you have the best time ever and enjoy yourself, because you deserve it. :hug:

It was sooo hot! But windy, so yu didnt feel it as much. Here comes a problem. You were on the sun- not feeling the heat and then at the evening I was so sun burned :)

We went around the island, saw that 'famous sunset' and villages. The architecture is truly amazing :D

I can imagine haha! I had the same :aah: 'Nah, it's not that warm, I'm good' and then see your shoulders are completely burned when you want to take a shower in the evening. :aah:

Sight-seeing is always fun to do. :) Glad you had a great time! 

Hi! I'm alright, could be better but I'm ok. What about you? :)

Just really bored, and feeling like I don't have much to look forward to. I think I'm still suffering from Post Mika Depression. :(

Aww hopefully you don't have to suffer from that anymore soon... :( I'm very sorry...

*is overreacting*

OH MY GOD!!! :excite::dance_man: Have fun!!!! :D

Ooooh just heard Lollipop on the radiooo! :cheer: In an hour of the radiostation that is called 'het Foute Uur' or 'the Wrong Hour' (as in guilty pleasure or something like that :naughty: ) never thought I'd hear Mika there, but I have to admit that Lollipop is a little bit of a 'wrong' song. :glasses2:  :teehee:

haha, yeah, It's kind of a guilty pleasure song :naughty: talking of this: do you guys have any guilty pleasures? :das::lol:

*is overreacting*

wooohooo! Can't wait to hear from you after!! 

Just really bored, and feeling like I don't have much to look forward to.  I think I'm still suffering from Post Mika Depression. :(

ow, that sucks :( PMD hasn't been too bad for me this time. it was for a little while, but not as long as when I saw him last year. I just try to focus on the fact that I'm so happy that I actually got to see him again. :)

What are you going to do when summer vacation is finished? Like still study the same thing, or are you finished? 

I'm actually really looking forward to start school again XD Loads of exciting things happening this fall :excite: 

I'm going away for like 10 days now! First going to visit my sister in Oslo, and then going up to the north of norway with my parents and brother to visit my grandmother :) It's really relaxing to be there, and just the most beautiful nature in the world :wub: don't know how much internet I'm going to have tho! 

haha, yeah, It's kind of a guilty pleasure song :naughty: talking of this: do you guys have any guilty pleasures? :das::lol:

wooohooo! Can't wait to hear from you after!! 

ow, that sucks :( PMD hasn't been too bad for me this time. it was for a little while, but not as long as when I saw him last year. I just try to focus on the fact that I'm so happy that I actually got to see him again. :)

What are you going to do when summer vacation is finished? Like still study the same thing, or are you finished? 

I'm actually really looking forward to start school again XD Loads of exciting things happening this fall :excite:

I'm going away for like 10 days now! First going to visit my sister in Oslo, and then going up to the north of norway with my parents and brother to visit my grandmother :) It's really relaxing to be there, and just the most beautiful nature in the world :wub: don't know how much internet I'm going to have tho! 

My guilty pleasure: Mika. :glasses2: I..... can't think of anything right now to be honest. :aah: Hmmm... I do love listening to 90s/80s, but I'm not sure if you can call that a guilty pleasure :aah:

10 days, wow! That sounds really fun! :) Enjoy your time and relaaaaax! :D

But....... how are we going to have crazy chatnights if you don't have internet!?!? :shocked: Kidding, we'll have one when everyone's back from their holidays and have time again. :biggrin2:

I'm going away for a few days in about 10 days. We're going away from monday to friday, so not to long and we stay in our own country (since we already went to Greece in May) and I am looking forward to that! :biggrin2: