ow, that sucks :( PMD hasn't been too bad for me this time. it was for a little while, but not as long as when I saw him last year. I just try to focus on the fact that I'm so happy that I actually got to see him again. :)

What are you going to do when summer vacation is finished? Like still study the same thing, or are you finished? 

I'm actually really looking forward to start school again XD Loads of exciting things happening this fall :excite:

I'm going away for like 10 days now! First going to visit my sister in Oslo, and then going up to the north of norway with my parents and brother to visit my grandmother :) It's really relaxing to be there, and just the most beautiful nature in the world :wub: don't know how much internet I'm going to have tho! 

The worst thing about PMD is that you don't know if or when you're going to see Mika again.  Hopefully he'll do more shows next year, so I can see him for a second time.  It's great you got to see him again. :)

I'm finished college now so I don't know what I'll be doing.  Thinking of doing a creative writing course and maybe doing some more work experience in September, but I don't know for sure.  Until then, I'll be working on my fanfiction! :D

Oooh, exciting things!  Like what?

Hope you have a good time when you're away.  I can just imagine how beautiful Norway is.

Hey !!!

Indeed, it seems like hollidays are overstepping the daily obligations XD

How is everyone's doing ?

hay its been like almost a week since anyone wrote anything here XD  

Hey !!!

Indeed, it seems like hollidays are overstepping the daily obligations XD

How is everyone's doing ?

Hey guys!  I'm ok thanks, what about you? :)

I'm going to visit my gran this weekend so I might not be active for a few days.

I'm doing okay! I've been a bit busy with work, but my holiday starts in 2 days. :biggrin2: Even tho it only will last 1 week hahaha. :aah: 

I went to the movies on Tuesday evening (Absolutely Fabulous with my mother, loved it!) and yesterday I had a day off work, so we went shopping and had a nice meal after that. :D

Ooo what did you see ??? I went to an avant première tuesday evening for suicide squad ! That's really good if u like Batman and Comics/Marvel generally ;-)

Ooo what did you see ??? I went to an avant première tuesday evening for suicide squad ! That's really good if u like Batman and Comics/Marvel generally ;-)

We went to Absolutely Fabulous! There also was a tv-series before they made this movie (since the 90s I think) wich I've also followed. ;)

I'm not a Marvel fan sadly. :aah:

Don't know if i'd like it ;-) don't know it XD

We went to Absolutely Fabulous! There also was a tv-series before they made this movie (since the 90s I think) wich I've also followed. ;)

I'm not a Marvel fan sadly. :aah:

I'm so jealous!  Would love to see Ab Fab.  I've never actually followed the series but I saw clips from it and it was funny.  Also, Joanna Lumley is one of my favourite actresses.

I'm so jealous!  Would love to see Ab Fab.  I've never actually followed the series but I saw clips from it and it was funny.  Also, Joanna Lumley is one of my favourite actresses.

I've watched quite some episodes of the series, not everything, but I do know what it's about haha! Joanna Lumley is amazing. :glasses2: I must admit I only know her from Ab Fab tho, but I love her in it. :wub2:

Ooooow look what my mum found on tye internet ! Little Baby Mika ????????????

so I'm not the only one who feels like they are intruding.....

Hahaha :naughty:

Elenaaaaaaa!!! :excite:

We missed you! :hug: How have you been? :)

Aaaw so much happiness! :wub2:

:group_hug: I'm good, I've only been quite busy the last days/weeks. Now it's got better again. Until my finals in September. :shocked: It's far to close now...

Hahaha :naughty:

Aaaw so much happiness! :wub2:

:group_hug: I'm good, I've only been quite busy the last days/weeks. Now it's got better again. Until my finals in September. :shocked: It's far to close now...

Always!! :excite::naughty:

Good to hear! :) Yeah, time goes fast! :shocked:

The internet the t and the y are next to each other on my keyboard XD

Hahaha yes actually i didn't see it before u noticed it XD

Mwhaahahaha that's really stupid bu soooooo good !