Online shopping is lyfe :naughty: I'm doing requests on DeiviantArt. Don't mind me and non-existent life :aah:

Don't worry, I don't have a life either. I think most of us don't. :naughty:

Wellllllllllllll, I'm gonna go to bed. I haven't slept properly in awhile so I may as well take this chance while I can :naughty:

:bed:

Don't worry' date=' I don't have a life either. I think most of us don't. :naughty:

Wellllllllllllll, I'm gonna go to bed. I haven't slept properly in awhile so I may as well take this chance while I can :naughty:

:bed:[/quote']

What is this "Proper Sleep?" You speak of :naughty: I only know of my Nocturnal lifestyle :pinkbow:

Okay well, Goodnight Grace :bye:Don't let the bedbugs eat your flesh. :mf_rosetinted:

Grace, I'm reading out past conversations on the old SSR threads and the nostalgia is killing me :aah:

wow the nostalgia's even got to you :aah: I feel like we talk way too much about how much we miss the old stuff :tears:

What's up? :teehee:

Nothing much,trying my best to even stay awake,ive woke up today so drained of energy and now even more cos i went out taking photos at this country park (got food too only then to have a wasp annoy the hell outta me >< )

so am pooped :aah: my feet hurt D:

Nothing much,trying my best to even stay awake,ive woke up today so drained of energy and now even more cos i went out taking photos at this country park (got food too only then to have a wasp annoy the hell outta me >< )

so am pooped :aah: my feet hurt D:

That sucks! But hey, at least you've done something today, I've just stayed in and watched a movie. :aah: