WHY THE **** CAN'T I EVER CATCH YOU PEOPLE :mf_rosetinted::sneaky2:

OH MY GOD.

By the way. I've seen you around here, but I don't think I've ever talked to you :doh: What's your name? :teehee:

I know, it's so hard to be able to talk to ppl. MFC should be a nation in itself! I'm Gabriella (or Gabby) :teehee:

I know, it's so hard to be able to talk to ppl. MFC should be a nation in itself! I'm Gabriella (or Gabby) :teehee:

We would be the best country lol :naughty:We'd obvs have the best music :mf_rosetinted:

Well, Hi Gabby. I'm Rachel :bye: Where are you from?

We would be the best country lol :naughty:We'd obvs have the best music :mf_rosetinted:

Well, Hi Gabby. I'm Rachel :bye: Where are you from?

A country with such good music must be shared :teehee::bye: I'm from Florida in the US, what about you?

Edited by njloverqoj

Neat! I'm actually moving to NYC for college in a couple of weeks! How's upstate?

Cold. :mf_rosetinted:

....:naughty:

I love in the smallest, crappiest, town you could ever imagine :mf_rosetinted: But aside from that :naughty: the scenery is very beautiful and in the fall it's breath-taking. Plus all the "leaf peepers" come up here around that time too :mf_rosetinted: lol jk they're usually fine :naughty:

Cold. :mf_rosetinted:

....:naughty:

I love in the smallest, crappiest, town you could ever imagine :mf_rosetinted: But aside from that :naughty: the scenery is very beautiful and in the fall it's breath-taking. Plus all the "leaf peepers" come up here around that time too :mf_rosetinted: lol jk they're usually fine :naughty:

leaf peepers, snowbirds, they're all the same :naughty: I live in a city-equivalent of generation clashes and retirement homes. Sunlight and 100% humidity is available all year except summer when thunderstorms ravage the 3 pm block and beyond.

leaf peepers, snowbirds, they're all the same :naughty: I live in a city-equivalent of generation clashes and retirement homes. Sunlight and 100% humidity is available all year except summer when thunderstorms ravage the 3 pm block and beyond.

It looks like we both have our ups and downs about our hometowns. :naughty: I think I would rather it be cold than hot.

And Grace about the name changing thing, people find it boring to have the same name as pretty much the rest of the population in Sweden, that's why people are giving up on the traditional last names and give themselves new more, in their opinion, interesting names :aah:

Sorry I haven't been here :mf_rosetinted:

Love the NEW thread btw :das:

Thank you :das:

And Grace about the name changing thing, people find it boring to have the same name as pretty much the rest of the population in Sweden, that's why people are giving up on the traditional last names and give themselves new more, in their opinion, interesting names :aah:

Well that IS boring. But... but... :aah:

I probably wouldn't change my last name. Buuuuuut to each their own I suppose. :naughty:

Thank you :das:

Well that IS boring. But... but... :aah:

I probably wouldn't change my last name. Buuuuuut to each their own I suppose. :naughty:

Wouldn't change my last name either, not even if I get married :aah: The funny thing though is that the traditional old Swedish -son names are getting more and more rare and will soon be exotic :aah:

Wouldn't change my last name either, not even if I get married :aah: The funny thing though is that the traditional old Swedish -son names are getting more and more rare and will soon be exotic :aah:

That's almost sad, actually. The names were a thing that was unique to your heritage. Now not as many people will have that thing in common just because they want to be unique :aah:

That's almost sad' date=' actually. The names were a thing that was unique to your heritage. Now not as many people will have that thing in common just because they want to be unique :aah:[/quote']

Yes a bit actually, people want to bee way too unique this days :mf_rosetinted: xD You should hear what people are naming their kids this days :puke:

I'm way too tired these days :aah:

also when up at my grans i swear i could had of fell asleep when she was talking

Sounds like me :aah: I sleep way too much and I'm still tired :aah:

:lmfao:

Yes a bit actually, people want to bee way too unique this days :mf_rosetinted: xD You should hear what people are naming their kids this days :puke:

Sounds like me :aah: I sleep way too much and I'm still tired :aah:

:lmfao:

If I should hear, you should tell me :mf_rosetinted: I'm intrigued :mf_rosetinted: