:crybaby: I've seen all these sad posts on vine about him. It's very sad :tears:

It is indeed. I adored RW much of my life, through thick and thin.

I had a Mork t-shirt in junior high that was him from the waist up, and I liked to tuck it into my jeans and make it look like he was wearing my jeans. I went to my dad and I said "Look! Mork is in my pants!" My dad replied, "You might want to rephrase that if you tell anybody else... " I, of course, had no idea what he was talking about... :naughty:

It is indeed. I adored RW much of my life, through thick and thin.

I had a Mork t-shirt in junior high that was him from the waist up, and I liked to tuck it into my jeans and make it look like he was wearing my jeans. I went to my dad and I said "Look! Mork is in my pants!" My dad replied, "You might want to rephrase that if you tell anybody else... " I, of course, had no idea what he was talking about... :naughty:

Ha! Lemme just say that that is hilarious. :lmfao: My dad is a huge Mork & Mindy fan, and I think that show was my first real introduction to RW. I used to love Bicentennial Man too when I was younger. :naughty: It sucks that someone who brought so much laughter to peoples' lives had to leave us in such a way. :huh:

Am off Tuesdays and Thursdays, may be around to see more of you during the daylight hours here, if you're around then, fellow Randomites.

Just finishing brunch for today though, then off to tend to some business and then it's jewelry making time!

Okay, so take us through a day in the life of the boss :mf_rosetinted:

Okay. :mf_rosetinted:

Step One: wake up. Usually around 11:30.

Step Two: go the heck back to bed. BECAUSE YOU CAN.

Step Three: Wake up. Usually anywhere from 2-4.

Step Four: Proceed to turn on your computer, in bed, without even so much as turning the lights on, and screw around on the internet.

Step Five: Eventually get out of bed, go down stairs, and screw around on the internet.

Step Six: Remember to eat something. This is important. You do not want to forget. The boss forgets easily.

Step Seven: Your family gets home from work. Pretend you have done something interesting. Eat with them and give your opinion on the ebola outbreak. They think you have learnt something. They are not very bright.

Step Eight: Eventually, everyone will go to bed. They will also ask you to come to bed. Do not. It is the inherent responsibility of the boss to stay downstairs and pet the cats while googling murder tactics or some other only slightly relevant information.

Step Nine: Now that everyone's asleep, you remember to eat. Eat everything. Leave all wrappers on the dresser, because waking up in the middle of the night to toss them is essential.

Step Ten: At like 4 am, you can go to sleep. You were tired at maybe 1:30, but that wasn't sufficiently late. Repeat.

:mikacool:

Okay. :mf_rosetinted:

Step One: wake up. Usually around 11:30.

Step Two: go the heck back to bed. BECAUSE YOU CAN.

Step Three: Wake up. Usually anywhere from 2-4.

Step Four: Proceed to turn on your computer' date=' in bed, without even so much as turning the lights on, and screw around on the internet.

Step Five: Eventually get out of bed, go down stairs, and screw around on the internet.

Step Six: Remember to eat something. This is important. You do not want to forget. The boss forgets easily.

Step Seven: Your family gets home from work. Pretend you have done something interesting. Eat with them and give your opinion on the ebola outbreak. They think you have learnt something. They are not very bright.

Step Eight: Eventually, everyone will go to bed. They will also ask you to come to bed. Do not. It is the inherent responsibility of the boss to stay downstairs and pet the cats while googling murder tactics or some other only slightly relevant information.

Step Nine: Now that everyone's asleep, you remember to eat. Eat everything. Leave all wrappers on the dresser, because waking up in the middle of the night to toss them is essential.

Step Ten: At like 4 am, you can go to sleep. You were tired at maybe 1:30, but that wasn't sufficiently late. Repeat.

:mikacool:[/quote']

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Number seven :lmao:sound like you're discribing a typical day in my sister's life :mf_rosetinted:

Sounds pretty nice though :naughty:you would be perfect for each other :naughty:

It's kinda nice, but being home alone all day isn't exactly what it's cracked up to be when you're like me and can never think of anything to do. :aah:What's her name? *puts on creeperface*

It's kinda nice' date=' but being home alone all day isn't exactly what it's cracked up to be when you're like me and can never think of anything to do. :aah:What's her name? *puts on creeperface*

I would kill to be home alone for one day :aah:Creeper me like :aah: Her name is Ellen. :teehee: