True but these assignments are a nightmare,or at least I get stuck with the last thing everytime which is 'How do these images relate to the theme' and obviously i am not to be dead obvious so i get stuck what to say then told it's not enough if i do put in whatever. Well it is a Saturday,thank you I'm looking forward to it :') Going to that has taken me to 3 gigs i am going to this year,might be going to a 4th one which will be a David Bowie tribute but I'm not sure yet. Oh i would but whenever i look at how much it will be its like maybe not...I mean i even thought about going to Leeds festival but like for one of the days cos of ppl i like being there but the travel would just make it all the more expensive,not that I can see Mika in London now annyway,I will be seeing someone else :P

Oh you're so lucky to go to so many gigs!  I would go to more if I had the chance but sadly a lot of artists I like don't come to Scotland, even the ones who go to London don't tend to go there very often. :(

Yeah, the tickets for Mika in London are expensive; I'm actually surprised my dad paid for it all as my birthday present (as the gig is literally a week after my 18th!) :D Oooh nice, who are you seeing? :)  

Woooohooooo! :cheer: *pops the kids champagne*

*slurps what is left of the champagne* :P

You're off already ? aha,I got tomorrow and Friday to get through then I will be  :teehee:

Yep, college for me is at the first three days of the week, so I am off now yay!  Unfortunately though I have lots of stuff to do during the break, but at least I get time to catch up.

Are you doing anything nice over the break? :D

Oh you're so lucky to go to so many gigs!  I would go to more if I had the chance but sadly a lot of artists I like don't come to Scotland, even the ones who go to London don't tend to go there very often. :(

Yeah, the tickets for Mika in London are expensive; I'm actually surprised my dad paid for it all as my birthday present (as the gig is literally a week after my 18th!) :D Oooh nice, who are you seeing? :)  

Yep, college for me is at the first three days of the week, so I am off now yay!  Unfortunately though I have lots of stuff to do during the break, but at least I get time to catch up.

Are you doing anything nice over the break? :D

I pretty much demand my mum like I must see this person or this band that's how I have managed to go to so many,that and very lucky those i like do decide to come here eventually (I also feel since i want to do concert photography,it probably helps to go to alot of gigs,i mean wait until i can manage getting passes ill be going to even more then) I just always think maybe Mika will come to Glasgow sometime since Gaga did and she hadn't been in Scotland for 3 years i think someone said so i live on hope :') ah well its a nice birthday present aha,the concert on 27th August is suppose to be  a part of my birthday aha. I'll be seeing Neil Young (which probably might not know him,but basically ill be seeing a 70 year old man still manage to play music  :naughty: ) I have some stuff to do too,one thing is make a flickr and upload some photos (which i have kinda done) and other is start taking photos for my events unit but i ain't going to any event over the holidays so  :dunno:  I'll be down near Sheffield end for a week,when i get back i will probably do nothing or see if any friend(s) are willing to put up with me going to theirs to hang out aha 

Edited by Mikaissocoollike

I pretty much demand my mum like I must see this person or this band that's how I have managed to go to so many,that and very lucky those i like do decide to come here eventually (I also feel since i want to do concert photography,it probably helps to go to alot of gigs,i mean wait until i can manage getting passes ill be going to even more then) I just always think maybe Mika will come to Glasgow sometime since Gaga did and she hadn't been in Scotland for 3 years i think someone said so i live on hope :') ah well its a nice birthday present aha,the concert on 27th August is suppose to be  a part of my birthday aha. I'll be seeing Neil Young (which probably might not know him,but basically ill be seeing a 70 year old man still manage to play music  :naughty: ) I have some stuff to do too,one thing is make a flickr and upload some photos (which i have kinda done) and other is start taking photos for my events unit but i ain't going to any event over the holidays so  :dunno:  I'll be down near Sheffield end for a week,when i get back i will probably do nothing or see if any friend(s) are willing to put up with me going to theirs to hang out aha 

Concert photography sounds interesting, it's cool that you're doing something you love.  Hopefully you won't have too much stuff to do over the holidays. :crossed:

Ah I've heard of Neil Young but I don't know much about his music.  I hope you have a great time at the gig. :)

Seriously, we need to beg Mika to come to Scotland again!  I really hoped he would do at least one show here soon, but I doubt it at the moment.

It's the only thing I'm good at in life. :naughty::lmao:

Oh come on! I bet that's not true! :hug:

At last I now have a break from college for two weeks, so a lot more time to chat on here! :cheer:

Yaaaaaay :cheer: I try to be here more often, but I'm learning a lot...

Wooooo, I'm sooooo looking forward to summer when we all have time to just run around here forever and ever :naughty: 

tumblr_mvhveaaNcb1sedjuto1_400.gif

When does your vacation start? Mine starts at the 22. of june :) 

Wooooo, I'm sooooo looking forward to summer when we all have time to just run around here forever and ever :naughty:

I only have 1 week of vacation in Summer, but I'll probably still be here in the evenings. :naughty:

Seriously, where do you find these gifs? :aah:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Wohoooo lucky! :D Then we'll need to throw a chat party for you. :mf_rosetinted:

Omg yes!  We should have it on the night before I see Mika because I will NOT be able to sleep at all. :naughty:

Same, I love summer!  That gif is purr-fect.  :D

Technically, mine starts on the 10th of June, but I see Mika on the 5th and go to London on the 2nd, so I'm counting that too. :excite:

I only have 1 week of vacation in Summer, but I'll probably still be here in the evenings. :naughty:

Only 1 week?  That's really unfair! :shocked:

Omg yes!  We should have it on the night before I see Mika because I will NOT be able to sleep at all. :naughty:

Technically, mine starts on the 10th of June, but I see Mika on the 5th and go to London on the 2nd, so I'm counting that too. :excite:

Only 1 week?  That's really unfair! :shocked:

Ah no it's totally fine! I can plan my own vacationweeks! I have 4 weeks I can choose and this year I choose 1 week in March, 1 in May (because we're going on holiday in that week), 1 in August and 1 week in November, to spread it a bit! ;) So the only one I can blame, is myself haha! :aah:

Ah no it's totally fine! I can plan my own vacationweeks! I have 4 weeks I can choose and this year I choose 1 week in March, 1 in May (because we're going on holiday in that week), 1 in August and 1 week in November, to spread it a bit! ;) So the only one I can blame, is myself haha! :aah:

Ah well, I suppose it's good to spread it out, then it will seem like you get more holidays. :)

What's your job btw?  Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever asked, so I was curious. :teehee:

Ah well, I suppose it's good to spread it out, then it will seem like you get more holidays. :)

What's your job btw?  Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever asked, so I was curious. :teehee:

True haha! :naughty: I can plan my own vacations and free days! Wich is pretty nice actually. :mikacool:

That's okay haha :teehee: I deliver the mail, out in the open air!  ;)

Edited by We-Are-Golden

That's not a lot! But, I guess it's ok when you even it out, like you said ;)

I just googled "party cat" XD 

giphy.gif

Omg! Lucky you! woho! We'll definitely have a party for you! :D

True ;) I do yes! Especially when the weather is nice haha!

Yes, I've actually thought about that! I'd much rather deliver the mail outside, than sit behind a desk all day :P 

That's not a lot! But, I guess it's ok when you even it out, like you said ;)

I just googled "party cat" XD 

giphy.gif

Omg! Lucky you! woho! We'll definitely have a party for you! :D

Yes, I've actually thought about that! I'd much rather deliver the mail outside, than sit behind a desk all day :P

That cat is so cute... and funny at the same time. :naughty:

I don't want to be stuck inside at a desk all day, I would go crazy! (even more then I am now, can you imagine?)

I don't want to be stuck inside at a desk all day, I would go crazy! (even more then I am now, can you imagine?)

I don't know if I want to imagine. :naughty:

Seriously, I would hate that too.  I'd like to be a writer and I know that involves sitting around a bit, but you can write anywhere.  You can write outside if you want to.  Also, listening to music helps if you do have to be at a desk all day. ;)

Seriously, I would hate that too.  I'd like to be a writer and I know that involves sitting around a bit, but you can write anywhere.  You can write outside if you want to.  Also, listening to music helps if you do have to be at a desk all day. ;)

Hahaha :naughty:

I listen to music as well while I work (read that as; Mika) :naughty:

Yeah, you could sit anywhere you'd like and write, it's not like you HAVE to write in just one spot.

That cat is so cute... and funny at the same time. :naughty:

*tries to imagine* 

tumblr_o51q0vYrEW1udcaf3o1_400.gif

That's so cool! What do you want to write? :)

Everyone start fangirling about the upcoming dvd right now!!!! :excite: :excite: :excite:

:dance_man:

:cheer:

*fangurls* 

tumblr_o4rbg7GKbR1udcaf3o2_400.gif

woooho! Will you get it? :D 

Everyone start fangirling about the upcoming dvd right now!!!! :excite: :excite: :excite:

:dance_man:

:cheer:

:cheer::excite::cheer::excite:

*tries to imagine* 

tumblr_o51q0vYrEW1udcaf3o1_400.gif

That's so cool! What do you want to write? :)

*fangurls* 

tumblr_o4rbg7GKbR1udcaf3o2_400.gif

woooho! Will you get it? :D

You don't want to imagine :naughty:

I hope it will be available here in Holland! I don't want to order it from Amazon really, so I'll keep an eye (read: I;ll check it 100 times a day) on my most used webshop here :das:

If so, I'd love to get the cd + dvd :mikacool:

287hx5f.gif