Everyone start fangirling about the upcoming dvd right now!!!! :excite: :excite: :excite:

:dance_man:

:cheer:

I want it sooooo much! :excite:

But it's not on Amazon UK.  I hope it will be, I'll be very disappointed if it's not. :(

That's so cool! What do you want to write? :)

I'd really like to write novels, but I've never written a full one before.  Probably romance and/or fantasy novels. :)

*fangurls*

tumblr_o4rbg7GKbR1udcaf3o2_400.gif

woooho! Will you get it? :D

OF COURSE!!! :mf_lustslow:

Hopefully they'll sell it here... Otherwise I need my friend to order it on amazon as I don't have an account there. :wink2:

When you show up at school at 8 am, when you don't need to be there before 10 am:

tumblr_nuu9zz9wrW1s7ub96o1_400.gif

*goes to youtube to watch mika-vids for 2 hours* :what:

Ahahahaahahaaha that's exactly me!!! :clap::mikadas:

OF COURSE!!! :mf_lustslow:

Hopefully they'll sell it here... Otherwise I need my friend to order it on amazon as I don't have an account there. :wink2:

Ahahahaahahaaha that's exactly me!!! :clap::mikadas:

Same, sadly I don't know anyone who has an account there. *cries a river* :lmao:

I NEEDS IT :rollingpin:

Same, sadly I don't know anyone who has an account there. *cries a river* :lmao:

I NEEDS IT :rollingpin:

Aww that's sad... :o but maybe you'll find it in a store! :D

That's me at college every day. :mf_rosetinted:

good they have internet there. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, it's good we can get YouTube as well. We weren't allowed on YouTube or social media at high school, but it's great we can get it now. Although I don't use it that often cos we're mostly studying. :aah:

What did you do then while waiting for like an hour? I'd die without internet :')

And Hello friends :D

What did you do then while waiting for like an hour? I'd die without internet :')

And Hello friends :D

Ugh me to... I hate waiting while you have nothing to do :(

Hello, hello!

I just turned on my radio and Relax is on it.. Timing much? :naughty:

Ugh me to... I hate waiting while you have nothing to do :(

Hello, hello!

I just turned on my radio and Relax is on it.. Timing much? :naughty:

I went to a restaurant with friends today and as we got food Grace Kelly started playing. I heard this well knows drums beginning and froze (they never play a song like that in this restaurant) and as the verse came, I just looked at a friend- he was staring at me too  :shocked:  And in the chours, when everyone heard it all the eyes (whole table literally) turned on me  :teehee:  wonder why? :fisch:

Guess today was the Mika day for us Lollie  :hug:

I went to a restaurant with friends today and as we got food Grace Kelly started playing. I heard this well knows drums beginning and froze (they never play a song like that in this restaurant) and as the verse came, I just looked at a friend- he was staring at me too  :shocked:  And in the chours, when everyone heard it all the eyes (whole table literally) turned on me  :teehee:  wonder why? :fisch:

Guess today was the Mika day for us Lollie  :hug:

I always get a strange feeling when I hear the first notes of Relax or GK (and the other songs to, but these 2 I hear the most overall), a feeling I recognize something I love! ... And then I go nuts. :mikacool:

Now why would that be? :mikacool: Indeed a very happy Mika day for both of us haha! :D:hug:

The only sad thing is, the dj said, after the song was over, that this 'was Mika's last nr 1 hit and that he didn't had one since 2007'..... I got mad..... and send a message to the radiostation! :aah: I mean, if you don't play any songs of him, offcourse he won't be nr 1... but hey, that's just me I guess. :fisch:

Yeah, it's good we can get YouTube as well. We weren't allowed on YouTube or social media at high school, but it's great we can get it now. Although I don't use it that often cos we're mostly studying. :aah:

Same for us! But at university we can have access to everything. :naughty:

I saw the Lollipop video on tv an hour ago! :wub:

I always get a strange feeling when I hear the first notes of Relax or GK (and the other songs to, but these 2 I hear the most overall), a feeling I recognize something I love! ... And then I go nuts. :mikacool:

The only sad thing is, the dj said, after the song was over, that this 'was Mika's last nr 1 hit and that he didn't had one since 2007'..... I got mad..... and send a message to the radiostation! :aah: I mean, if you don't play any songs of him, offcourse he won't be nr 1... but hey, that's just me I guess. :fisch:

Omg! Same! Hhahha, no one understands me XD It's like when I hear the beat in the beginning of TAY it just kind of rushes all trough my body  :swoon:

You tell them!  :rollingpin:

Wooo! That's so cool! Even though it's not like a "proper video"....

Just finished my math test a bit early, so now I can just sit around on mfc for a bit  :freddy:

Omg! Same! Hhahha, no one understands me XD It's like when I hear the beat in the beginning of TAY it just kind of rushes all trough my body  :swoon:

Just finished my math test a bit early, so now I can just sit around on mfc for a bit  :freddy:

Finally someone who gets me hahaha! :D Aaaah yes me to. :fangurl:

I told them! :mf_rosetinted:

A Mika vid is a Mika vid... even if Mika isn't in it. :aah:

Woooo good for you! I hate maths... I was so bad at it ugh...

Sweet! :wub2:

I hardly ever see any Mika vids on tv (with an exception of Relax a few weeks ago) :(

Just finished my math test a bit early, so now I can just sit around on mfc for a bit :freddy:

Yeah true... I wish they would play his other videos more...

Anyway I like that they play him. It's not normal here... :sneaky2:

Same here, I saw Grace Kelly once and I got so excited, but that was it. :(

:(:hug:

Now why would that be? :mikacool: Indeed a very happy Mika day for both of us haha! :D:hug:

Oh yes! That adrenalin rush! And the feelig like something incerdible just happened and that you just want to scream and jump around like crazy? The feeling of warmth at your heart?

Yeah... I get that too. :D

Same with out radio statons. No wonder he's not nr.1 if they dont even give him a chance *faceplam*

Waiting sucks, I always get very impatient.  Listening to music is my way of coping. :)

Music would be my occupation too then. It actually still is now. Even with wifi I always listen to music :D

*sits by you and starts chatting*

Oh yes! That adrenalin rush! And the feelig like something incerdible just happened and that you just want to scream and jump around like crazy? The feeling of warmth at your heart?

Yeah... I get that too. :D

Same with out radio statons. No wonder he's not nr.1 if they dont even give him a chance *faceplam*

Music would be my occupation too then. It actually still is now. Even with wifi I always listen to music :D

*sits by you and starts chatting*

Ikr, I mean... Why don't they play the newer songs? They're so nice! They definitly could be nr 1 hits for sure! <_< *cries*

That's what I wonder too.  I think it's because they're not as well promoted in our countries. :(

Probably yeah.. :( Still stange, since we're pretty close to the UK...  Ah well, I've tried and send quite some messages to some radio stations... but no luck  <_< I keep trying tho. :mikacool:

Concert photography sounds interesting, it's cool that you're doing something you love.  Hopefully you won't have too much stuff to do over the holidays. :crossed:

Ah I've heard of Neil Young but I don't know much about his music.  I hope you have a great time at the gig. :)

Seriously, we need to beg Mika to come to Scotland again!  I really hoped he would do at least one show here soon, but I doubt it at the moment.

I just imagine it being a load of fun tbh. A photographer i guess look up to does it and he always seems to have fun with it. Just powerpoints i have to do tbh thats it aha. Ah well least have heard of him,more than some ppl :') one of his songs is on Guitar Hero haha.

Yeah we do aha,ive tweeted him saying but obvs aint gonna see but still. 

I got back home yesterday,it's weird how i am so glad to be back home haha,but while away I got my nose pierced :')

I just imagine it being a load of fun tbh. A photographer i guess look up to does it and he always seems to have fun with it. Just powerpoints i have to do tbh thats it aha. Ah well least have heard of him,more than some ppl :') one of his songs is on Guitar Hero haha.

Yeah we do aha,ive tweeted him saying but obvs aint gonna see but still. 

I got back home yesterday,it's weird how i am so glad to be back home haha,but while away I got my nose pierced :')

Well, I bet it's more fun than the Admin course I'm doing.  Can't wait till it's over so I can get the grade and go on to do creative writing and journalism at uni.

Oh I should do that as well!  I literally spam Mika with tweets, I'm surprised he hasn't blocked me yet. :naughty:

Did it hurt?? :aah: