Never give up, they have to listen eventually. :thumb_yello:

If only. :/

Actually I saw a poster for some bands in summer on a wall and there was MIKA!!!! And my eyes almost fell out. Ahahha I can't believe that a poster form Mika in Trieste was in my city. That means I have to go :D

Actually I saw a poster for some bands in summer on a wall and there was MIKA!!!! And my eyes almost fell out. Ahahha I can't believe that a poster form Mika in Trieste was in my city. That means I have to go :D

Steal that poster, now!! :mikacool: But really, how awesome!! Yes, you have to go!! :biggrin2:

Well, I bet it's more fun than the Admin course I'm doing.  Can't wait till it's over so I can get the grade and go on to do creative writing and journalism at uni.

Oh I should do that as well!  I literally spam Mika with tweets, I'm surprised he hasn't blocked me yet. :naughty:

Did it hurt?? :aah:

I could imagine,admin always seemed boring to me haha. Probably hasn't blocked cos hasn't seen your tweets,I have no idea what his mentions could be like if he tweets,like it could not be as bad as what some other ppl get haha 

No not really at least not for me,i had a friend saying it will hurt,some thing online i read before hand in how it will hurt and she was giving it a 3.5/4 outta 5 for pain rate. Meanwhile I got it done and was over before i knew it and it was like that was nothing haha 

I got back home yesterday,it's weird how i am so glad to be back home haha,but while away I got my nose pierced :')

That's so cool! Where did you get it? (like where in the nose XD) I might wanna do that too :)

*claps Urska's country on the back* "good job, good job"  :freddy:

I could imagine,admin always seemed boring to me haha. Probably hasn't blocked cos hasn't seen your tweets,I have no idea what his mentions could be like if he tweets,like it could not be as bad as what some other ppl get haha 

No not really at least not for me,i had a friend saying it will hurt,some thing online i read before hand in how it will hurt and she was giving it a 3.5/4 outta 5 for pain rate. Meanwhile I got it done and was over before i knew it and it was like that was nothing haha 

Ah well, probably if you don't worry about it then it doesn't hurt as much.  Do you think getting a tattoo hurts more?  Dunno whether I should get one when I turn eighteen. :dunno:

Ah well, probably if you don't worry about it then it doesn't hurt as much.  Do you think getting a tattoo hurts more?  Dunno whether I should get one when I turn eighteen. :dunno:

I was nervous tho aha,guy was like don't be  :teehee: I think from what anyone has said to me,it depends on where and how big the tattoo will be. Like on the knee it's painful cos right on the bone,but somewhere like your thigh it wouldn't be as bad,think it's meant to just feel like cat scratches instead but obviously over and over. If I got my tattoo that i want done then i would defo be able to let you know aha

That's so cool! Where did you get it? (like where in the nose XD) I might wanna do that too :)

*claps Urska's country on the back* "good job, good job"  :freddy:

It's just the normal nostril one,you should aha it doesn't hurt :) 

I was nervous tho aha,guy was like don't be  :teehee: I think from what anyone has said to me,it depends on where and how big the tattoo will be. Like on the knee it's painful cos right on the bone,but somewhere like your thigh it wouldn't be as bad,think it's meant to just feel like cat scratches instead but obviously over and over. If I got my tattoo that i want done then i would defo be able to let you know aha

Hmm I think I'd get a small one first cos hopefully it wouldn't hurt too much.  Also it wouldn't be too bad if I didn't like it as it would be so small no one could see it anyway. :aah:

What kind of tattoo do you want? :)

Hmm I think I'd get a small one first cos hopefully it wouldn't hurt too much.  Also it wouldn't be too bad if I didn't like it as it would be so small no one could see it anyway. :aah:

What kind of tattoo do you want? :)

Makes sense haha. I'm kinda wanting like what Gaga has,the unicorn on her thigh,but think I would get the tattoo artist to change how it looks slightly so isn't an exact copy haha. I just sadly haven't the money for it right now,cos obviously to get a really good tattoo costs quite a bit ;-; 

Makes sense haha. I'm kinda wanting like what Gaga has,the unicorn on her thigh,but think I would get the tattoo artist to change how it looks slightly so isn't an exact copy haha. I just sadly haven't the money for it right now,cos obviously to get a really good tattoo costs quite a bit ;-; 

There's only 1 tattoo studio in my town I think.  I might move before I get one then. :D

Good! I think I might want a septum  :teehee:

ah i dunno if that hurts or not aha. But for what i got it doesn't at all,just feel pressure,hurts after obviously but not too bad

There's only 1 tattoo studio in my town I think.  I might move before I get one then. :D

Oh i see,I'll probably go to a studio in Glasgow if i ever get one done tbh,used to be one in my town but last time i saw where it was at it wasn't a tattoo studio anymore :aah:

Edited by Mikaissocoollike

Hello guys! :D I'm just sneaking back in. :naughty::bye:

I'm too busy at the moment to join your random conversations. :( Which is actually a shame...

Sneaky sneaky :mikacool: Hellooo!! :biggrin2:

Aaaaw that's to bad! :( Random conversation time will come soon again, I'm sure! :hug:

Oh i see,I'll probably go to a studio in Glasgow if i ever get one done tbh,used to be one in my town but last time i saw where it was at it wasn't a tattoo studio anymore :aah:

Yeah, I heard Glasgow has lots of good places.  Ahaha that sounds like my town!  Was going to book an appointment to get my eyebrows done today but the place I went to before has moved and their number changed. :annoyed_h4h:

Hello guys! :D I'm just sneaking back in. :naughty::bye:

I'm too busy at the moment to join your random conversations. :( Which is actually a shame...

Welcome back!  That's ok, just drop in a word whenever you want. :)

Yeah, I heard Glasgow has lots of good places.  Ahaha that sounds like my town!  Was going to book an appointment to get my eyebrows done today but the place I went to before has moved and their number changed. :annoyed_h4h:

Welcome back!  That's ok, just drop in a word whenever you want. :)

I know of Rock n Roll tattoo studio i think it's called but they are rather expensive aha. Oh i see,how rude :aah:

Sneaky sneaky :mikacool: Hellooo!! :biggrin2:

Aaaaw that's to bad! :( Random conversation time will come soon again, I'm sure! :hug:

:glasses2:

Hopefully! :hug: I'm always checking what you're currently talking about anyway. :naughty:

Welcome back! That's ok, just drop in a word whenever you want. :)

:biggrin2:

Well there goes my undercover mission then. :glasses2:

I won't tell anyone! :glasses2:

You confused me for a moment! I was wondering, who is this intruder, and then I saw...

...oh it's only Lollie. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

INTRUDER ALERT, INTRUDER ALERT.

Ah no, never mind. It's just me. :glasses2:

HELLO IT'S ME :mf_rosetinted: No, I'm not Adele. :lmao: