Okay good. If we keep this quiet, nobody will notice. :glasses2:

Ah! I really should've said that! :lmao: To late now, dammit. :mf_rosetinted:

You can count on me. :glasses2:

Hahaha what a pity! :lmfao:

It's like 2.20 in the morning and I cant sleep. I had a really weird nightmare and I am completely awake right now... :(

Had no other thing to do ;)

Good you came here to get distracted! :hug: Do you wanna talk about it?

*walks into thread and sits down with a loud thud*

There. I just came home shopping and I am exhausted. :aah:

Haha you didn't have to do that, we all see you. :glasses2:

nice :aah:

I have been at university today and I'm exhausted as well. :mf_rosetinted:

*walks into thread and sits down with a loud thud*

There. I just came home shopping and I am exhausted. :aah:

I'm exhausted too.  Had an exam today which was really difficult. :( 2 hours and 15 minutes is not long enough to write three essays!

Still, I wrote as much as I could.  Hopefully I passed. :crossed:

Ah, sounds like you had more fun than me! ;)

I'm exhausted too.  Had an exam today which was really difficult. :( 2 hours and 15 minutes is not long enough to write three essays!

Still, I wrote as much as I could.  Hopefully I passed. :crossed:

Oooh :( I can imagine that isn't long enough, oh my! I hope it went well! :hug: I'm sure you'll pass!

I almost feel ashamed I had fun today :teehee:

Oooh :( I can imagine that isn't long enough, oh my! I hope it went well! :hug: I'm sure you'll pass!

I almost feel ashamed I had fun today :teehee:

Thank you, I hope so too. :hug:   We get our results next week so at least we don't have to wait very long.

Aww don't be!  Life was made for having as much fun as possible. :)

Thank you, I hope so too. :hug:   We get our results next week so at least we don't have to wait very long.

Aww don't be!  Life was made for having as much fun as possible. :)

Oh that's good. At least you don't have to wait weeks for it! :)

Haha you're right! ;)

I'm exhausted too. Had an exam today which was really difficult. :( 2 hours and 15 minutes is not long enough to write three essays!

Still, I wrote as much as I could. Hopefully I passed. :crossed:

Aww that sounds really hard! But I bet you've done well! :hug::crossed:

I still don't have the result of my exam in February... <_<

Sadly I don't even know that... waiting can be so annoying.. :wait:

Oh I know, the waiting is always the worst part. :(

Waiting is so annoying! Especially when you don't know for how long. <_<

:yeah:

Anyway I'm afraid of the result... :facepalm:

Don't worry, if you put the work in I'm sure you'll be fine. :thumb_yello:

Guys I'm sorry I didn't answer before. I have a lot of work with school...

I don't really know what was it about anymore, but it was nice to be able to just mention it somewhere :)

Lena: I'm sure you did great!

Lollie: I love Primark! I go there everytime I go to Austria... but the problem is that everything is too big for me and I always end up buying other things, not clothes.XD

Fiona: 3 essays? Oh lord... we have to write an essay and something else on english exam, but it doesnt have to be long. So there's no problem with time. And ee have 60 minutes :D

I don't really know what was it about anymore, but it was nice to be able to just mention it somewhere :)

Lollie: I love Primark! I go there everytime I go to Austria... but the problem is that everything is too big for me and I always end up buying other things, not clothes.XD

Fiona: 3 essays? Oh lord... we have to write an essay and something else on english exam, but it doesnt have to be long. So there's no problem with time. And ee have 60 minutes :D

Ooooh stupid school! :(:hug: I'm happy to see you popping up here again!

I love it to! :wub2: I always end up buying more then I need. :glasses2: I'm luckely tall enough to fit in the clothes, it must be annoying that the clothes are to big! :o:(

Seems we're all busy at the moment... <_< stupid learning... :doh:

We also have a Primark store here in Germany, but have never been there... :sweatdrop: A friend of mine always buys things there and said next time she's gonna take me with her.

Thanks for your trust in me! :hug: I really hope you are all right with it...

Seems we're all busy at the moment... <_< stupid learning... :doh:

We also have a Primark store here in Germany, but have never been there... :sweatdrop: A friend of mine always buys things there and said next time she's gonna take me with her.

Thanks for your trust in me! :hug: I really hope you are all right with it...

Go with her, it's really a nice store! But a tip; go on a day when it's not busy, so not in the holidays or something, because it can be really crowded then! :aah: They have a lot of nice, cheap stuff! Got some lovely shirts this week for only 3 euro's each! :) You can get a lot for not to much money and I love that haha!

Lucky you, at least that's not too bad.  Our essays had to be really long and detailed, and I didn't manage to get it finished properly. :(